Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

I Need Urgent Academic Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Urgent Academic Help (144 Views)

Get The Best Academic Help From Us / Suggestions And Academic Help Needee / Urgent- Academic Project In The Field Of Economics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Academic Help by Botwriter: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
Hi Academic Nairaland. I need help with my project aim and objectives. I have tried crafting different objectives but I feel they are not measurable.

Here's the topic on this docs.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BgAfERF5gGZztpgcVCvGmDZ-z3cTx0KisGlAYpSUL6o/edit?usp=drivesdk

I put it on the docs to avoid indexing the topic on search.

Thank you for the anticipated help.
Re: I Need Urgent Academic Help by Shezzman: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
Your objectives are in your topic "THE ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPACT OF THE KADUNA URBAN RENEWAL EXERCISE ON ROAD INFRASTRUCTURE PROVISION IN KADUNA METROPOLIS"
Calm down and pick them out.
The word "assessment and impact" are enough to coin it out

Botwriter:
Hi Academic Nairaland. I need help with my project aim and objectives. I have tried crafting different objectives but I feel they are not measurable.

Here's the topic on this docs.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BgAfERF5gGZztpgcVCvGmDZ-z3cTx0KisGlAYpSUL6o/edit?usp=drivesdk

I put it on the docs to avoid indexing the topic on search.

Thank you for the anticipated help.
Re: I Need Urgent Academic Help by larryking78(m): 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
Botwriter:
Hi Academic Nairaland. I need help with my project aim and objectives.
How far now ? Have you got d help needed ?

The point you made is somehow for your thought process.... Saying they are not measurable... My dear, Always see a light at the end of the tunnel. Seeing the topic, The topic is straightforward. Assessing the impact....First thing is what are the impacts?. Secondly, go for assessment of the impact.
From there you can sit comfortably and get your aim and objectives. Moist times you find it disturbing at first but relax afterwards you will nail it

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Dissertation Effectively? Easy Steps To Follow / Can I Trust The Content Provided By Assessmenthelp.com? / Best New Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.