Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Urgent- Academic Project In The Field Of Economics. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent- Academic Project In The Field Of Economics. (694 Views)

I Need Urgent Academic Help / Graduates Of Economics, Where Are You Working Now? / Study In London For Free - International Scholarship At School Of Economics 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent- Academic Project In The Field Of Economics. by Taiwo20(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
I need someone with adequate experience in writing academic project especially in the field of Economics.
Preferably, someone who writes project for a living.

1 Like

Re: Urgent- Academic Project In The Field Of Economics. by dumahi(m): 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
I am available. I write for a living. Let me not say it. Check my write-ups on this forum through my profile. Or, you can just click on the link on my signature and read and taste the pudding yourself. Bring it and let me use this holiday to do a ground work on the stuff. Cool. I am at school this Christmas.
Re: Urgent- Academic Project In The Field Of Economics. by donj84: 12:27am On Dec 06, 2018
Taiwo20:
I need someone with adequate experience in writing academic project especially in the field of Economics.
I do project research as a source of income while schooling....am in agric econs dept...so if you want to give me a try, you can WhatsApp me...08021235674
Re: Urgent- Academic Project In The Field Of Economics. by Taiwo20(m): 6:15am On Dec 06, 2018
Anybody?
Re: Urgent- Academic Project In The Field Of Economics. by aarlynk: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2018
Check my signature
Re: Urgent- Academic Project In The Field Of Economics. by Taiwo20(m): 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
aarlynk:
Check my signature

bros....update
Re: Urgent- Academic Project In The Field Of Economics. by Taiwo20(m): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
donj84:

I do project research as a source of income while schooling....am in agric econs dept...so if you want to give me a try, you can WhatsApp me...08021235674

hello
Re: Urgent- Academic Project In The Field Of Economics. by donj84: 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
Taiwo20:

hello
hi good day
Re: Urgent- Academic Project In The Field Of Economics. by fishguide(m): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
Taiwo20:

Hey Taiwo

I can do that for you.

When do we start (08168261081)
Re: Urgent- Academic Project In The Field Of Economics. by Xlyad(m): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
Taiwo20:
I hold a masters in Economics and I am available for such jobs .
Re: Urgent- Academic Project In The Field Of Economics. by Taiwo20(m): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Xlyad:
I hold a masters in Economics and I am available for such jobs .

Call u tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Latest News On "ASUU" (from F.G) / UNIABUJA Students Union Government Pulls Out From NANS / Jamb Shocking Secret About Biology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.