Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,765 members, 7,827,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture (45027 Views)

Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo-Olu: 12th,13th,14th &15th Governors Of Lagos / ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? / Ambode, Sanwo-olu And Gbagada General Hospital’s Breach Of Hippocratic Oath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture by samuelson06(m): 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
plaindealer:

Tribalism is when you love and support an incompetent clown like Obi who after spending 8 years in office did not achieve anything, and did not commission any project, but you always have something bad to say when leaders in other parts of Nigeria build and commission major projects.

Tribalism is when you love, vote for, and support incompetent leaders from your village over competent leaders from other places.

You are tribalism, tribalism is who and what you are, everything about you reeks tribalism, your way of life and world view is tribalism.

All I see here is hate, balablu, and balderdash.

You talk with so much pain in your heart but you are still the one that says we should co-exist in this shi!thole. Isn't that confusion? Your hate is simply because I don't support the rubbish INEC foisted on Nigeria.

After your rubb!sh talk, you go still buy fuel for #595 while your incompetent god is enjoying with his wife and family.
Re: The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture by Menclothing: 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Niger delta oil money

Lagos generate over 500b non oil revenue for FG

What did ur gov use 13 percent derivatives fee for
Re: The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture by PHAYOL81: 12:05am On Sep 05, 2023
GREAT MINDS GREAT RESULT.
IT TOOK YEARS BUT WHO KNOWS IF IT WOULD'VE BEEN THIS GOOD/MODERN IF IT HAD COME EARLIER
THANK YOU ALLAH FOR EVERYTHING!
GOD bless LAGOS state
EKO O NI BAJE O
Re: The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture by djon78(m): 12:12am On Sep 05, 2023
EmekaA125:

I don't know what Yorubas always drag with Igbos even most mudane and trivial issues where there's none. These brown roof dwellers are something else.

Bros leave them

Most of them
We don't even get there time

They posted the laudable work Lagos State government is doing via rail but at the same time
Insulting the Igbos

What concerns us with that

I told him that the people you are insulting can wake up tomorrow and do something better

He said I was chest beating

Wetin we do them?
Even Northerners no dey behave like this

Anyway they should continue
But the eyes of Igbos have opened

We will focus our energy on developing igbo Land

In couple of years
When the results start showing

I wonder what they will do

Looking around Nigeria
Is Nigeria even Developed?

At least I know I have traveled to at least 4 continents in this world and I have seen first class Development

I have seen Development in developing countries too

And I know Nigeria have a long way to go

But you see Development of Igbo Land is our focus now

I have close friends that are partners with some of the biggest Real Estate Developers in Asia

I personally have class mates I studied overseas with
Arabs from Saudi Arabia that I still relate with very well. That call me Bro on personal terms

To pull the money for Development is not that hard

Once they see the capacity and honesty
Funds come

I have childhood friends that are deep partners with top Chinese manufacturers

Bros leave matter
We will not fight anyone

We will just focus on developing our place and some Niger Delta States close to us like Delta, etc

With time everyone will know himself

Just focus is the key

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture by Mubiola360: 12:14am On Sep 05, 2023
OboOlora:
Op, if they dash u sense, u will still go bankrupt from it!

Why u nor add Olagunsoye Oyinlola and Otedola to the pic

Only Ambode dreamt of that plan and would have finished it in 4yrs if they didn’t frustrate him out
you be mumu, Tinubu and Fashola would have finished the project if not frustrations from PDP led FG. FG Buhari APC and and having same Apc in Lagos made this possible but Ambode failed to execute it ,he has little or no impact on the project . Get your fact right before blabbing rubbish
Re: The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture by djon78(m): 12:18am On Sep 05, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

In his own place ? Lol,Emeka that has chosen to die in my land just like his forebears ! He would rather call my land "a no man's land" than developing his own village !

Story

Na every Emeka dey your Land?

I am Emeka too
I don't stay in your Land
Lived there some time
But left 2019
Last visited 2021 October

By the way I still have residence
Anytime I visit in ikoyi
So not every Emeka dey your Land
Re: The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture by plaindealer: 12:30am On Sep 05, 2023
EmekaA125:

I don't know what Yorubas always drag with Igbos even most mudane and trivial issues where there's none. These brown roof dwellers are something else.

You are in a thread about progress and development in the SW, You have nothing better and good to say apart from your brown roof rubbish that you foolishly think is an insult, but you still want us to believe that Yoruba are dragging something with you?

Did Yoruba people drag you into this thread to wail, lament and spew your brown roof nonsense in a thread about Metro Rail in Lagos?

See how mentally warped you Igbos are..

You go around displaying your anger and frustration bevause you have nothing to show from your village, even obi did not leave you anyting to be proud of apart from his beer palor scheme.

Sucks to be you losers..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture by plaindealer: 12:39am On Sep 05, 2023
Why good good things dey drive some people crazy still dey baffle me sha..

...but here, see this wonderful picture, make this one too drive you mad..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture by miketayo(m): 1:05am On Sep 05, 2023
DevilsEqual:
These men have progressive ideas and it seems their visions align

It very easy to work with people of same mindset for common goals

PBAT!!!

Obidients, lets come over here to denigrate these successful people as we dont like men like them cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 men and the train still isn't working
Re: The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture by Funflipper: 1:36am On Sep 05, 2023
Klington:

Celebrating mediocrity is in your DNA.

How can you say that? You need to be real with yourself man. It is wrong of you to call such a project in a country where people still defecate in public mediocre. It is a good project worth applauding in accordance with the Nigerian standard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture by wildernessVoice: 4:12am On Sep 05, 2023
With the Population and revenue profile of Lagos, this is supposed to be responsibility of Government and not an achievement to celebrate. If Lagos people are happy with this why did they reject BAT in the last election.
Re: The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture by plaindealer: 5:33am On Sep 05, 2023
This is sad..

Some dey celebrate wonderful and groundbreaking projects while some are saddled with beer to get drunk...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture by Jalaw: 7:19am On Sep 05, 2023
This project took 24 yrs to complete.
Tinumbu - 8yrs
Insp. Flash - 8yrs
Ambrose - 4yrs
Sanwo - 4yrs

Total = 24 yrs for a single project.
Re: The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture by EmekaA125(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2023
plaindealer:

See, this is the problem with your low self-esteem and insecure people, the post you quoted said nothing about igbo people, I did not say anything about Igbo people, but as usual, you always think everything is about you, you always play the victim even when they did not say anything or do anything to you.

The world doesn't revolve around you and your paranoid mentality.

Byw, even if it is a competition, you don't have anything to compete with so why compete with you, Upgrade from gutter construction level to Metro rail level them maybe I'll start competing with you.
Ok
Re: The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture by HRMK: 8:33am On Sep 05, 2023
THIS IS WHAT CONTINUITY IS ALL ABOUT!FROM TINUBU DOWN TO SANWOOLU!THIS PROJECT WOULD HAVE LONG BEEN ABANDONED IF THE STATE HAS NOT BEEN RULED BY SAME POLITICAL PARTY!!
Re: The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture by Smoothwave: 9:32am On Sep 05, 2023
you go cry tire oooo,,, shoiw me your village in abia , i want to see something.. lol
Klington:

It's 21st century and other countries are moving maad with unmatched development and we're here celebrating mediocrity. Rail track that is not up 40km, dangote refinery that is yet to refine even a single crude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture by wunmi590(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Seyi Makinde of Oyo State also delivered Omituntun mass transit BRT busses

Something positive about Nigeria , Lagos State, Oyo State

The only odd person amongst them is Dapo, honestly that gorimapa man is not making us proud at all
Re: The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture by VEHINTOLAR: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2023
djon78:

Story

Na every Emeka dey your Land?

I am Emeka too
I don't stay in your Land
Lived there some time
But left 2019
Last visited 2021 October

By the way I still have residence
Anytime I visit in ikoyi
So not every Emeka dey your Land

Super story !

Now that you've relocated to your village, that's good for the two of us,Emeka ! Stay in your village and never come back;I don't like seeing you around me !

Lol,residence in Ikoyi ! Is that another excuse to come back ? What happens to creating your own "Ikoyi" in your village and live therein ? I'll appreciate it if you can do that,Emeka.

Yeye dey smell,as if hundreds of Emekas have not arrived in Lagos this morning alone with their usual miserable polythene bags in hands ! Go to Ojota,Oshodi,Jibowu,etc,the Emekas from Alaigbo keep arriving here in droves !

Dey your dey make I dey mine ! That shouldn't be difficult to understand nah ! You can't hate me and still want to live and prosper in my land; I will destroy you ! You will eventually be sent back to your village empty handed same way as you arrived !

End of story; you don't like me Emeka and I don't like you too,will never like you ! I don't like criminals around me !
Re: The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture by djon78(m): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Super story !

Now that you've relocated to your village, that's good for the two of us,Emeka ! Stay in your village and never come back;I don't like seeing you around me !

Lol,residence in Ikoyi ! Is that another excuse to come back ? What happens to creating your own "Ikoyi" in your village and live therein ? I'll appreciate it if you can do that,Emeka.

Yeye dey smell,as if hundreds of Emekas have not arrived in Lagos this morning alone with their usual miserable polythene bags in hands ! Go to Ojota,Oshodi,Jibowu,etc,the Emekas from Alaigbo keep arriving here in droves !

Dey your dey make I dey mine ! That shouldn't be difficult to understand nah ! You can't hate me and still want to live and prosper in my land; I will destroy you ! You will eventually be sent back to your village empty handed same way as you arrived !

End of story; you don't like me Emeka and I don't like you too,will never like you ! I don't like criminals around me !

Lol from comment you go no say this one na complete kid
Re: The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture by heysquare(m): 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
You better delete Ambode from those men! Ambode that abandoned the project including
Lagos Badagry 10-Lane carriageway during his tenure all because he wasn't in term with Fashola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ / Senator Urhoghide Attacked Over Buhari's Impeachment Move, Police Beef Security / Malami Signed ID Card Of Policeman Who Led Raid On Justice Odili's Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.