Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) (39521 Views)

Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / Secondary Students Celebrate Graduation By Carrying Their Colleague Up / Ambrose Alli University Law Students Celebrate Graduation In Grand Style(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by godofuck231: 12:31am On Sep 06, 2023
inoki247:
Lol if EFCC storm that place nobody go stay to fit defend that money...
our ancestors were kidnapped and sold as slaves no one charged the whites of slavery privateering not even the Catholic church, let them help their families and the nigerian economy, free loot
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by NoahHadNoArk: 12:32am On Sep 06, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
yes that's an offence
Rest ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by Ombudsman1: 2:13am On Sep 06, 2023
HEHE THE WISE KNOW WELL TO STAY AWAY FROM SUCH FREE MONEY. PICK AT YOUR OWN PERIL
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by bigcasava1(m): 3:28am On Sep 06, 2023
Nothing go carry my pikin go school for Benin!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by livebullet(m): 4:08am On Sep 06, 2023
Treasure17:
Na dem. If you don't get rit forget about it. Their penchant for public display of supposedly sudden wealth is ridiculous.

And d acceptance of this as normal by society is even more ridiculous
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by sonofanarchy(m): 5:22am On Sep 06, 2023
accordadoga26:
That's Slawmoir damn nigga, one of those condemning our leaders but still the ones tarnishing Nigeria's image home and abroad.

Bawa should go after him
shows you are not current. Bawa is no longer the efcc Boss.
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by dododawa1: 5:45am On Sep 06, 2023
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by Emma09(m): 5:59am On Sep 06, 2023
OMG! My alma Mata. See public display of Yahoo boys called graduating Students. It's well sha.
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:42am On Sep 06, 2023
Nothing classy about what they did.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by Castro007(m): 6:46am On Sep 06, 2023
Yahoo boys with low mindset, they don't want to learn by keeping a low profile

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by Trojan8(m): 7:08am On Sep 06, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Saw it too that same 2016. Went to get some Materials in Delsu. smiley

Around Winners Junction down to Police station junction.๐Ÿ™‚

Was around June, July, right? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ

Not really familiar with the school. I was in Uniben then, came around for my cousin's graduation that was when I saw that activity. I remember it happened around Education/Sciences faculties though.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by Bfly: 7:16am On Sep 06, 2023
Police is also working for them.
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:21am On Sep 06, 2023
jumper524:
You see this guys, ask them for capital to start up something, even as old time buddies you are with them, they'll never assist you.. They have orgasm from public display of wealth and psychological intimidation to their peers.
Shouldn't that be enough messages to tell you that the motives ain't legit?

You Gerrit

They ain't giving you money to start jack

Either you come join the trade or you become their boy boy wey go dey drive them and you see small change to collect from their hand

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by akslink: 7:56am On Sep 06, 2023
Triton1996:

UNIBEN Finalists Throw Millions Of Naira In The Air To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO)

TRIXX NG reports that graduating students of the University Of Benin (UNIBEN) were seen throwing millions of naira in the air earlier today to celebrate their sign-out.

Apparently, they just finished their exams today but decided to celebrate it in a classy way.
Leaders of tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
They stormed the school campus with exotic vehicles in troops immediately they finished their exams.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfTCCC03gdg
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by gurunated49: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2023
richie240:

'Display' fire!
That's disguised ritual for ur info.

The pickers are joking with their lives/destinies.
cool
How true is diz .........cos a lot do spray in parties
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by treatise: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2023
Treasure17:

We are here.
Will the Poor escape ? I am not supporting fraudsters though.
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by Treasure17(m): 9:24am On Sep 06, 2023
treatise:

Will the Poor escape ? I am not supporting fraudsters though.
Add it.
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by Kennyswag: 9:25am On Sep 06, 2023
nothing good ever comes from edo state
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2023
Treasure17:

We are here.

this aints workingg , u shud know , comon,

Zober guys die 2
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by izubext007: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2023
i wonder the innocent blood that crying now.
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by Kennyswag: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2023
SonofGod231:
Commot body for Esan boys money.
No be play ohh.
Na dem dey use anybody run science.
Neighbor, friend, gf, sister, brother,mother,father. Tuah!!!
uromi boys you don't get am grin

na when I enter ekpoma I see things..

ritual money nor be here ooh
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by Lovelydaisies: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2023
Triton1996:

UNIBEN Finalists Throw Millions Of Naira In The Air To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO)

TRIXX NG reports that graduating students of the University Of Benin (UNIBEN) were seen throwing millions of naira in the air earlier today to celebrate their sign-out.

Apparently, they just finished their exams today but decided to celebrate it in a classy way.

They stormed the school campus with exotic vehicles in troops immediately they finished their exams.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

What have they engineered? Ndi engine boys. Mtchew...

And who counted the money to know it ran into millions? Mtchew...

Anyway, this isn't a sane country, otherwise...
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by Maga123: 10:44am On Sep 06, 2023
When abnormalities is normalised what do you expect.I can't really cross the T's and dots the I's of student vs spraying millions because they signed out,this is as a result of having useless govt.
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by richie240: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2023
gurunated49:

How true is diz .........cos a lot do spray in parties
Bros, very very true.
If u know d hell these yahoo plus guys went through b4 they hammer ehn, fear go fear you.

For the benefit of d general public, there's no money ritual that doesn't involve human sacrifice....and anybody is free to quote me anywhere!!!.

It's either you sacrifice yourself...in which d 'baba' will give u a specified no. of years to spend d money b4 d reaper comes for ur soul, or you sacrifice somebody-wife, child, sister, parent, or anybody.

When they want to intice the novice, they can tell him it doesn't involve human sacrifice, that it's only d blood of lizard/chicken etc that u need, but the moment u enter finish, after some time, they will request for human blood!

Some are even requested to chop shit, make love to spirits in cemeteries, bring ur gf's pant/used menstrual pads, ....and d list goes on.

To go back to ur point, yes spraying of money at parties has been inculcated in nigerian culture, so that one is different, but when u see kids whose source of income is shrouded in mystery, who still have poor relatives in his family, throwing 'free' money around, my brother guard ursef, e get why!

Watch this channel on YouTube for more info.
"Onebani Media"
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by Successfulben: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2023
Na the school I graduate from so na our way. Which other way dey if not bombing, abeg make una go sleep jhor

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by Emperordynasty: 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
If you are a scammer better repent
Make crime no kill una
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by DyingFetus: 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
Make them spray

Anybody way day envy them mek e go hit him head for pole
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by Sprinklepee: 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
Triton1996:

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

na on monday e happen, na engineering boys dey run am, i rep uniben. GREAT UNIBEN
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by Growing(m): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
Student!

Very suspicious.
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by SonofGod231: 6:37am On Sep 07, 2023
Kennyswag:
uromi boys you don't get am grin

na when I enter ekpoma I see things..

ritual money nor be here ooh
Uromi,ekpoma na esanland.
We know them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILAG Undergraduates Build Eco-friendly Car (Photos) / Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) / Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.