Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question? (297 Views)

Brothers And Sisters I Want You To Answer This Question For Me Asap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question? by Mikel99(m): 12:06am On Sep 05, 2023
Assalamualaikum Waramatullahi Wa barrakatun .Does God punish a person who commits sin under the influence of a very powerful black magic?
For example, if someone is cursed by a wicked magician to be wayward and be away from God i.e if he is cursed not to observe the 5 daily solats.
Or if a child is cursed to forget and not take care of his family when he is successful. Or a spell is casted to create enmity between mother and children . Will they be punished if they are hostile to their mother as a result of this?
We should note that the curse is beyond their control.
Will God punish you if you are cursed to be far away from the Deen despite the fact that you are born into a staunch Muslim family?
Will God punish you if you are away from His Deen as a result of evil magic?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question? by Mikel99(m): 12:16am On Sep 05, 2023
I have seen cases of people doing all sorts of evils under the total control of black magic. And several Muslims have told me that the victims will still be accountable for their evil seeds. I find this unfair and upsetting because it is what they do without their Free Will and have no tiny amount of control over.
Re: Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question? by ANTIISLAMM: 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ask your imam to give u the answer
Re: Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question? by ayovi: 11:06am On Sep 10, 2023
In my little understanding, you're only answerable to actions carried out with the right state of mind. A madman is not held accountable for his action until he regains his sanity. I think same principle is applicable here. May Allah continue to guide and guard us, amin.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
ayovi:
In my little understanding, you're only answerable to actions carried out with the right state of mind. A madman is not held accountable for his action until he regains his sanity. I think same principle is applicable here. May Allah continue to guide and guard us, amin.
Perfect
Re: Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question? by Mikel99(m): 4:59am On Sep 17, 2023
Thanks sir
Re: Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question? by AntiChristian: 6:49am On Sep 27, 2023
Mikel99:
Thanks sir

The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The Pen has been lifted from three: from the one who is asleep until he wakes up, from the minor until he reaches puberty, and from the insane person until he comes to his senses.” Narrated by Abu Dawud in as-Sunan (no. 4403); classed as sahih by al-Albani in Sahih Abi Dawud.

The person affected with Sihr (Witchcraft) is not accountable if the Sihr affects his or her state of mind!

If it affects it sometimes and then he's not accountable only at those times!

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question? by Mikel99(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2023
AntiChristian:

The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The Pen has been lifted from three: from the one who is asleep until he wakes up, from the minor until he reaches puberty, and from the insane person until he comes to his senses.” Narrated by Abu Dawud in as-Sunan (no. 4403); classed as sahih by al-Albani in Sahih Abi Dawud.

The person affected with Sihr (Witchcraft) is not accountable if the Sihr affects his or her state of mind!

Thanks sir.
Re: Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question? by asaajuomo1(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2023
AntiChristian:

Alhamdulilahi.

Moderator to front page.
Re: Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question? by Toay(m): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2023
In as much as the victim realizes what he has been made to do, dissociates him/herself from it, seek Allah's forgiveness and follows such acts with good deeds, Allah will replace his errors/mistakes with positive rewards.

This is because of His words in Suratul Furqan verse 70:
"Except for those who repent, believe, and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful."
This also applies to someone that commits a sin due to ignorance or negligence.

However, if that victim dies while still under the spell without ever realizing, then his accountability will be till such a time that he/she was fully conscious.
This is because of an hadith from Ibn Abbas where the Prophet was reported to have said: "Truly Allah has for my sake, pardoned the mistakes and forgetfulness of my community, and for what they have done under force or duress."

Allah knows best

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Foundation Of Islam / Sermons And Khutbah / 8 Steps To Repair A Broken Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.