Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision (3795 Views)

Dele Momodu: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar And The Verdict Of Man / Presidential Election Appeal: Issues Beyond The Verdict Of The Supreme Court / President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by MadamExcellency: 9:10am On Sep 05, 2023
demmie1:
Your prediction is from the spirit of madness as inspired by your mostly high from weed

His dream and post made you mad.

Laugh wan kill me.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😜😜😜😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If you do see my comment again after the judgment, blame this reply.

How come an ordinary opinion post displaces, somersaulted, bruised, lambasted and strikes you like thunder?
Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by Collins4u1(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2023
This you've seen.
Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by Babaik: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2023
On Asiwaju we stand. ✊✊✊✊✊✊✊
Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by mikool007(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2023
yarimo:
you need to take your malaria drugs seriously
it's funny when you're the sick one here
Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by MadamExcellency: 11:08am On Sep 05, 2023
mikool007:
It's funny when you're the sick one here

Sick people aren't humorous.
Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by seunjungle1(m): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2023
Malaria wrecked this one already
Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by Nursepepeye(f): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
flokii:
Dey play.. just dey play you hear..
I can see fear in you and APC.
Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by Rickmann: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
Validated:
This is my prediction and this is what I have seen in the Spirit

Obi vs INEC: Verdicts
1. INEC is wrong to jettison her own guidelines after assuring parties of its use.
2. Result transmission is part of electoral process.
3. Tinubu's inability to secure 25% in FCT fatally destroyed his declaration
4. INEC erred in not following constitutional provisions.
5. Forfeiture be it civil or criminal is a product of legal conviction.
6. LP & Obi proved substantial votes manipulation and suppression in Lagos, Rivers, Ondo, Kwara, Kaduna, Delta, Nasarawa and Benue

APM vs INEC
1. Shettima nomination was invalid.
2. INEC failure to scrutinize APC dates for VP substitution cannot be blamed on APC

ATIKU vs Tinubu
1. Tinubu's age and certificates relied on by INEC was sufficient to participate in elections
2. Atiku could not prove substantial irregularities in results
3. No new evidence available to disqualify APC

FINAL VERDICT:
1. APC candidacy is disqualified on account improper nomination conviction of presidential candidate. Hence all votes given to APC are wasted votes
2. With APC votes cancelled, results from the 8 states where votes manipulation and suppressions have been proven renders the election inconclusive.
3. INEC is directed to conduct fresh elections for the two remaining parties namely PDP and LP within 90 days from today, September 6, 2023..

You are free to argue as you like.
Note however that the vision is for you to know that the MOST HIGH rules over the kingdom of men

Many might laugh at this but e go choke tomorrow.
Our hands may be tied as humans but tomorrow people will know that there is a supreme being that overseeth the affairs of men.
Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by Sicilyjoe: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Validated:

1. INEC is wrong to jettison her own guidelines after assuring parties of its use.
6. LP & Obi proved substantial votes manipulation and suppression in Lagos, Rivers, Ondo, Kwara, Kaduna, Delta, Nasarawa and Benue

APM vs INEC
2. INEC failure to scrutinize APC dates for VP substitution cannot be blamed on APC

ATIKU vs Tinubu
1. Tinubu's age and certificates relied on by INEC was sufficient to participate in elections

FINAL VERDICT:
1. APC candidacy is disqualified on account improper nomination conviction of presidential candidate. Hence all votes given to APC are wasted votes
2. With APC votes cancelled, results from the 8 states where votes manipulation and suppressions have been proven renders the election inconclusive.
3. INEC is directed to conduct fresh elections for the two remaining parties namely PDP and LP within 90 days from today, September 6, 2023..

Note however that the vision is for you to know that the MOST HIGH rules over the kingdom of men

If that is the final verdict, will apc and Tinubu go to supreme Court ?
Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by sirchim(m): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
yarimo:
you need it more, cos you are one of our problems, in this country, knowing too well, APCHEAT Zombies has no single atom of truth in them, and you are one of them.
Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by babdap: 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
#saynotodrugs.
Validated:

APM vs INEC

ATIKU vs Tinubu

FINAL VERDICT:

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by gabbytabby: 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
Wake up and smell the roses.

Validated:

APM vs INEC

ATIKU vs Tinubu

FINAL VERDICT:

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by yarimo(m): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
sirchim:
you need it more, cos you are one of our problems, in this country, knowing too well, APCHEAT Zombies has no single atom of truth in them, and you are one of them.
hehehe when will ECOWAS invade Niger republic na?

1 Like

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by sirchim(m): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
yarimo:
hehehe when will ECOWAS invade Niger republic na?
you and your THIEFNIBU, can't even try that shit, na blab una go only blab.
Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by yemobrown(m): 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
Validated:

APM vs INEC

ATIKU vs Tinubu

FINAL VERDICT:

May the WILL of God be manifest in NIGERIA 🇳🇬 🙏
Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by Ingocof(m): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
Validated:

APM vs INEC

ATIKU vs Tinubu

FINAL VERDICT:

You need to treat your malaria very urgent so it will not go beyond malaria.
Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by Baronthecelebri: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
Mumu man instead to predict sure draws and correct score, for this weekend you dey predict obi and inec,, I think you're very stupid
Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by AdaojoTheUrchin: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
yarimo:

Yarimudeen, anything other than this judgment is fake. Shebi Justice Mary Odili (Wike's black market Judge) don run go London with her family.

She forgot UK is now swelling with population of Nigerians. Those they pushed out with poverty will be waiting for them.

Enough said..
Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by Christistruth03: 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
cool
Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by GoodBoi1(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2023
Court in process
Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by GoodBoi1(m): 10:48am On Sep 06, 2023
Nomination matter is pre-election matter
Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by Sicilyjoe: 10:54am On Sep 06, 2023
Patiently waiting for the outcome
Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by OkCornel(m): 11:19am On Sep 06, 2023
Validated:

APM vs INEC

ATIKU vs Tinubu

FINAL VERDICT:

How far? See how you lied on God?

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by seunmsg(m): 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Validated:

Stop crying... it is just 24hrs away for you to watch it life and you will be like eh! eh!
I know you will send me a prayer request after. Then I will make my demands. Just wait.

How far buddy? Are you still in the business of selling prayer request or your pack up the business? I be wan but prayer points o 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by seunmsg(m): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
OkCornel:

How far? See how you lied on God?

If to say na the time of Elijah, one wild animal for don comot from bush and tear the guy into pieces for lying against the holy spirit 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by OkCornel(m): 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
seunmsg:

If to say na the time of Elijah, one wild animal for don comot from bush and tear the guy into pieces for lying against the holy spirit 🤣🤣🤣

The god that revealed all those things to him should avoid me.
Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by haffaze777(m): 6:19am On Sep 07, 2023
Validated:

APM vs INEC

ATIKU vs Tinubu

FINAL VERDICT:

Hope you don treat your malaria?

1 Like

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by haffaze777(m): 6:20am On Sep 07, 2023
seunmsg:

How did you know he's lying against holy spirit?person wey dey chop human being dey know wetin holy spirit be?
Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by Jokerman(m): 6:25am On Sep 07, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ok / Nigeria Shuts Borders As Polls Begin Tomorrow / Nigerian Varsity To Buy Electricity From Cameroun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.