Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail (34302 Views)

The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture / A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail by tnerro1(m): 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
Just imagine if Lagos control their VAT and don’t have to share with some parasitic states that only boosts of mass weddings as their only achievement
Re: Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail by Kingking001: 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
Wish other states pick this development
Re: Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail by biafranrealson: 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
if only you know how much the druggie cashed out of this mini project ehhhhh?
Re: Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail by DyingFetus: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
First thing I'm going to do on this train to test rootkit ngl and take this shit for hella of a ride
Re: Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail by nkemoma(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ingocof:

May you be healed forever.

From your kind ...

Amen
Re: Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail by nkemoma(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
tabaralph:

Omo ale…Osu

Your paaapa moniker
Re: Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail by Betgold84: 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
My lovely lagos
Number 1
No rival

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail by Tunde835(m): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
caracas:

Lagos is a no man’s land
Do this in any of oyo, osun , ekiti, ogun or ondo before chestbeating….
None of your south east state come close to ogun statd
Re: Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail by Emmanuel909090: 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
This is a sign.
Nigeria will be great again
Re: Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail by schoolboymatt(m): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

sex....??
why would you want to have sex on a train....

are you Hot right now or what....??
I dont want to have sex on a train,

I meant it should have been added.
Re: Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail by heysquare(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
nkemoma:
Few years ago, Ambode launched something like this.

The Lagos - Ibadan rail was launched too

Now this, as if it will be properly maintained and not run over by touts..

Make una de fool unaselves and your slaves in Lagos.,

Ambode lunched what? Abeg don't bring that on here! Ambode lunched nothing close to this. He was the one that even caused the delay of this project as he abandoned it for 4 years
Re: Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail by tsdarkside(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
obyno82:

But Singapore was far below Nigeria in the 60s if you want to talk about starting with nothing.

guy,go read history and stop messin around....

singapore....do you know how much market was going on in singapore even back then....??

you were mineral depot,nothing else....and you remained it till they left....dont look down on yourself....thats wrong....

this white people didnt even considered you to be humans for cryin out loud....!!
why would they have wanted to lift you to their level....??

dont allow them to lie to you what they did in africa back then....
Re: Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail by commoditiesnig: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Lanrelagboi:
The trains and stations are so beautiful
So nice..
Re: Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail by Christistruth03: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
caracas:

Lagos is a no man’s land
Do this in any of oyo, osun , ekiti, ogun or ondo before chestbeating….

Lagos is Yorubaland 100%
Re: Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail by Fearyourcreator: 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
nkemoma:
Few years ago, Ambode launched something like this.

The Lagos - Ibadan rail was launched too

Now this, as if it will be properly maintained and not run over by touts..

Make una de fool unaselves and your slaves in Lagos.,

Onikure
Re: Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail by Expanse2020(m): 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Me waiting for 001 Aba boy(prince) and devil 😈 ipob man to come and wailing in this forum for the new metro invention in the city of Aba grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail by jerk: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
I gave it 2 years maximum. cheesy, no be Lagos.
Re: Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail by Kingbuhari(m): 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Something dubai built years ago without noise.. do you know Etihad are building fast train that will connect all the 7 Emirates and another one that will connect furjerah uae to India.. First of it kind. Kilometers of undertone tunnel under water .. but they are not making noise about it.. project of billions of dollars but no fanfare and its less than 2yrs and the job is 90% done.. because one of their agents interviewed me the other day to asked me about market survey and how I wish to travel to Abu Dhabi either by train or bus

God bless UAE
Re: Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail by nkemoma(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Onikure

Baba e ni ATI iyaala Iya e

diDiRin oshi
Re: Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail by Fearyourcreator: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
nkemoma:

Baba e ni ATI iyaala Iya e

diDiRin oshi
Gbogbo ileyin onikure
Re: Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail by nkemoma(m): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Gbogbo ileyin onikure

ATI ti iwon.... oloshi Omo ale
Re: Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail by Adabestseason(m): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
I know none of the south-south governors will look at these wonderful pictures,some will experiment planting of vetiver grasses and trees to curb climate change,after that they introduce looting as part of artificial intelligence that is running across the globe now
Re: Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail by Fearyourcreator: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2023
nkemoma:

ATI ti iwon.... oloshi Omo ale
Gbogbo ebi e.. enikure
Re: Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail by COMPAQ(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
Sleekfingers:

What's stopping you from checking online? You want the governor to announce street by street using PA?
I believe you are using an internet enable phone.

I did check online and even the website of LAMATA itself is not able to provide much info

https://www.lamata-ng.com/our-train/

The link above tells you to get Cowry card. Doesn't say where? How much the card costs? How to top up...nada!!

The site gives schedule for only the day of inauguration what about the other days!? or are we to assume that the first train of the day is 9am!!!? Which time I go reach office?

So Mr Sleekfingers who erroneously assumed I didn't and rushed to type, I DEMAND AN APOLOGY!!
Re: Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail by caracas: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2023
Tunde835:
None of your south east state come close to ogun statd
Am on my way back from Abeokuta after visiting illesa in osun state, my guy you don’t want to know how backwards I discovered your South West region is…
None of your states can even compare with the least state(ebonyi)in the south east, and this me been honest….
Re: Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail by Tunde835(m): 11:52am On Sep 08, 2023
caracas:

Am on my way back from Abeokuta after visiting illesa in osun state, my guy you don’t want to know how backwards I discovered your South West region is…
None of your states can even compare with the least state(ebonyi)in the south east, and this me been honest….
Your comment just confirmed you're a fucking idiot and you lack basic logical reasoning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi / Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari / Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.