Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Presidential Poll Judgement To Be Aired Live On Wednesday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Poll Judgement To Be Aired Live On Wednesday (266 Views)

Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action / Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court / Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Poll Judgement To Be Aired Live On Wednesday by deudonald: 8:42am On Sep 05, 2023
Announcing the judgment day in a statement on Monday, the Chief  Registrar, Court of Appeal headquarters, Umar Bangari, stated that the tribunal verdict would be aired live on television stations.

This, he noted, was to promote transparency and openness and for Nigerians to watch the proceeding.

The statement read, “The Court of Appeal wishes to inform the general public that judgment in the following petitions before the Presidential Election Petition Court will be delivered on Wednesday 6th September 2023.

‘’CA/PEPC/03/2023 between Mr. Peter Gregory Obi & Anor vs Independent National Electoral Commission & 3 Ors; CA/PEPC/04/2023 between Allied Peoples Movement vs Independent National Electoral Commission & 4 Ors; CA/PEPC/05/2023 between Abubakar Atiku & Anor vs Independent National Electoral Commission & 2 Ors.

‘’In a bid to promote transparency and openness, these judgments will be televised live by interested television stations for the public to follow.”

https://www.reporterswall.com/presidential-poll-judgement-to-be-aired-live-on-wednesday/

Re: Presidential Poll Judgement To Be Aired Live On Wednesday by TemplarLandry: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2023

cool
Re: Presidential Poll Judgement To Be Aired Live On Wednesday by mycar: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2023
Either ways, it will eventually make its way to the public domain.
What's it to watch?
Re: Presidential Poll Judgement To Be Aired Live On Wednesday by manuelkel(m): 8:54am On Sep 05, 2023
Re: Presidential Poll Judgement To Be Aired Live On Wednesday by phemmie06(m): 8:56am On Sep 05, 2023
I will prefer the highlight cos watching it will never add value to my pocket especially if light no de, na to de use 580 to watch court proceedings
Re: Presidential Poll Judgement To Be Aired Live On Wednesday by DMerciful(m): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2023
But you can spend money to watch football? Misplaced priorities!
phemmie06:
I will prefer the highlight cos watching it will never add value to my pocket especially if light no de, na to de use 580 to watch court proceedings
Re: Presidential Poll Judgement To Be Aired Live On Wednesday by phemmie06(m): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2023
Says who? Why should I keep on watching somebody doing what he knows best to put food on his table?
Na Nigeria info I de get any football gist, and that is always in the morning on my way to work. I watch football at my leisure time
I never misplace my priority
I have done my own at the polling unit, INEC had done what they are good at, the rest is left on the table of the judiciary but my prayer is that anyone who contributed to the mess we are, will surely have his/her generations suffer for it

DMerciful:
Re: Presidential Poll Judgement To Be Aired Live On Wednesday by phemmie06(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
I believe you can read, I watched it at my leisure time, in my apartment, MY LEISURE TIME,

phemmie06:
Says who? Why should I keep on watching somebody doing what he knows best to put food on his table?
Na Nigeria info I de get any football gist, and that is always in the morning on my way to work. I watch football at my leisure time
I never misplace my priority
I have done my own at the polling unit, INEC had done what they are good at, the rest is left on the table of the judiciary but my prayer is that anyone who contributed to the mess we are, will surely have his/her generations suffer for it

Re: Presidential Poll Judgement To Be Aired Live On Wednesday by phemmie06(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
I just came back from work and I was surprised to see that the verdict is still going on. Since you have been watching it since it started cos you don't misplaced your pririr9, please kindly furnish me with what you have been watching since morning. I will prefer word for word. Just type it here for others also to read

DMerciful:
Re: Presidential Poll Judgement To Be Aired Live On Wednesday by DMerciful(m): 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nigeria is under criminal state capture and you're happy
phemmie06:
I just came back from work and I was surprised to see that the verdict is still going on. Since you have been watching it since it started cos you don't misplaced your pririr9, please kindly furnish me with what you have been watching since morning. I will prefer word for word. Just type it here for others also to read

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Tinubu Depart Nigeria Days Before G20 Meeting? / ‘this Is Right Time To Invest In Nigeria’ — Elumelu Tells Indian Investors / Ondo State Majority Leader Wole Ogunmolasuyi's Alleged Cabal Alliances And Impea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.