Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Tinubu, 100 Days And The Burden Of Resetting Nigeria - Temitope Ajayi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, 100 Days And The Burden Of Resetting Nigeria - Temitope Ajayi (6196 Views)

Atiku Is Not A Decent Man For Dragging Tinubu To Chicago Court - Temitope Ajayi / What Is Really Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket? - Temitope Ajayi / Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, 100 Days And The Burden Of Resetting Nigeria - Temitope Ajayi by DatNiggaDaz: 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
Standardcosting:

Sense hasn’t fallen on your mother, when it does, come back to mention me. Sore loser
Nobody send your useless mother. Agbero
Re: Tinubu, 100 Days And The Burden Of Resetting Nigeria - Temitope Ajayi by Kfed4ril(m): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
Standardcosting:
It’s really a burden, after Bullyhari collapsed the economy. Some bitter Öbidiots searching from their lost manhood won’t like this.

You people go cry tire.

Before you mention me, pls go quote your grandparents

But all of una defended Buhari for 8 years, what happened now? Abi you were just defending him to spit us?
Re: Tinubu, 100 Days And The Burden Of Resetting Nigeria - Temitope Ajayi by yusluvad(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Pocket greased!
Re: Tinubu, 100 Days And The Burden Of Resetting Nigeria - Temitope Ajayi by ogbonti: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
Sleekfingers:

It still implies that, I was lying. The context it was used....

you win - ndo, are you happy now? gerrarrahia meen grin
Re: Tinubu, 100 Days And The Burden Of Resetting Nigeria - Temitope Ajayi by LOVEGINO(m): 6:23am On Sep 06, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
the inflation truly pains me

And over 98% Nigerians are pained by the economic policies of tinubu
lol. Baba e no funny ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Remi Tinubu Urges Nigerians To Focus On Creating A Better Nation / Kaduna 2023: NNPP Asks Court To Disqualify APC Candidates / Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.