Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,359 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! (4277 Views)

PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015 / Nigerians To Learn From Their Mistake!!! / 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by walex2(m): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
MrEverest:
When the story of how Nigeria's eventual collapse is told, Buhari will receive half the blame while Northern leaders will receive the other half.

The current crop of Northern leaders beginning from Buhari to El Rufai, Kwankwaso and the rest are the weakest and dumbest ever in history. Buhari never wanted Tinubu to succeed him yet he was so dull that Tinubu completely outsmarted him. Then he played along out of shame. Even El Rufai was so gullible to the extent Tinubu used him and dumped him unceremoniously. Today, he is on exile disguised as study leave!

Kwankwaso could not even control a small party like NNPP. Same party he was moving from state to state opening their offices, but today, he has been chased out. Ganduje was so subdued and kept in uncertain condition about his fate until they eventually gave him chairmanship of APC and he has remained so grateful and loyal cheesy. These men I mentioned are the most influential politicians in the North, yet they've all been neutralized!

Even Obasanjo, a former military general couldn't make a Southerner FCT minister but Tinubu did it without thinking twice. Not only that, he used someone who is "crazy". Obasanjo has seen it all and understands that every part of Nigeria should be given a sense of belonging. He refused to oppress North, refused to oppress Igbos, and neither did he oppress Yorubas or others but his people hated him. Their anger was that he didn't do tribalism and hate Igbos and neither did he try to subdue North. Today, Tinubu is doing all that and they love him!!!

Tinubu has come to elevate just himself, family and tribe at the expense of other Nigerians. The most worrisome part of it is that, he is not even hiding it. Check his appointments, he removed the CBN governor and replaced with his kinsman. He removed Customs comptroller general and replaced with a Yoruba man. He has done is doing so in other strategic sectors of the economy.

This man wants his people to see him as the new Awolowo. The man that eventually elevated them to be in command and control of Nigeria. Sadly, he is already achieving his ambitions with so much ease. Some Northern leaders are gradually realizing their mistake but they're too bamboozled and confused to put up any resistance.

Once Tinubu scales through PEPT, he is going to rule for 8 years but by the time he is done, the North will be reduced to nothing.
I also marvel at gullibility of some of you, so the North is the king of Nigeria because Nigeria belongs to them and they must be in control, let me tell you take away the North Central and merge it with the south the core north will become a second fiddle in Nigeria game. To Start with there is no Buhari without Tinubu, Tinubu made Buhari president, he contested 3 times with northern votes yet no way until Tinubu brought him to Aso Rock. So in your thinking the FCT minister is exclusively reserved for the North but NNPC GMD, NIMASA, CUSTOMS and other bigger parastatals could be controlled by the northerners. Let me also remind you that the current FIRS chairman tenure will come to an end by the 6th of December this year and Tinubu has penned down another Yoruba man to take charge. If Buhari could appoint incompetent Fulani men to ruined our economy , Tinubu should do us a favor by appointing competent Yoruba men to revamp the economy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by survivor10(m): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
MrEverest:

Lol, Falana supporting Tinubu doesn't surprise me. Considering that most of you guys are now backing Tinubu with passion. From Adegboye to Kumuyi, Falana to Soyinka and down to those in your villages. You guys are now seeing Tinubu as the man that will elevate Yorubas to control Nigeria.

I don't blame you guys Sha, I blame unsuspecting Nigerians who don't understand what is going on.

Pure ethnic supremacy movement going on.

But the fools think otherwise

2 Likes

Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by Aldol: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
Godwin4444:
see d north will rather allow shekau rule than any Igbo

I will quote u again tomorrow n mock u as usual

They don't know the extent Hausa dislike iyamiri....pre election a Norherner told me a shocking statement that even if Obi win ,his people will revolt that they can never trust an ibo man with presidency.

2 Likes

Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by Peppysco: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
MrEverest:
When the story of how Nigeria's eventual collapse is told, Buhari will receive half the blame while Northern leaders will receive the other half.

The current crop of Northern leaders beginning from Buhari to El Rufai, Kwankwaso and the rest are the weakest and dumbest ever in history. Buhari never wanted Tinubu to succeed him yet he was so dull that Tinubu completely outsmarted him. Then he played along out of shame. Even El Rufai was so gullible to the extent Tinubu used him and dumped him unceremoniously. Today, he is on exile disguised as study leave!

Kwankwaso could not even control a small party like NNPP. Same party he was moving from state to state opening their offices, but today, he has been chased out. Ganduje was so subdued and kept in uncertain condition about his fate until they eventually gave him chairmanship of APC and he has remained so grateful and loyal cheesy. These men I mentioned are the most influential politicians in the North, yet they've all been neutralized!

Even Obasanjo, a former military general couldn't make a Southerner FCT minister but Tinubu did it without thinking twice. Not only that, he used someone who is "crazy". Obasanjo has seen it all and understands that every part of Nigeria should be given a sense of belonging. He refused to oppress North, refused to oppress Igbos, and neither did he oppress Yorubas or others but his people hated him. Their anger was that he didn't do tribalism and hate Igbos and neither did he try to subdue North. Today, Tinubu is doing all that and they love him!!!

Tinubu has come to elevate just himself, family and tribe at the expense of other Nigerians. The most worrisome part of it is that, he is not even hiding it. Check his appointments, he removed the CBN governor and replaced with his kinsman. He removed Customs comptroller general and replaced with a Yoruba man. He has done is doing so in other strategic sectors of the economy.

This man wants his people to see him as the new Awolowo. The man that eventually elevated them to be in command and control of Nigeria. Sadly, he is already achieving his ambitions with so much ease. Some Northern leaders are gradually realizing their mistake but they're too bamboozled and confused to put up any resistance.

Once Tinubu scales through PEPT, he is going to rule for 8 years but by the time he is done, the North will be reduced to nothing.

It is such a shame to see how low some Igbos and many of Obi's supporters have become. They will rather wish the country burn to ashes because the lost an election. Their new MO is now to turn the Hausas and Yorubas against one another, very evil set of people.
They're hated across the globe because of their many atrocious acts and flagrant disregard for others. They habour the evil deeds among themselves but are quick to shout about others. They move from one part of the country to another and are treated well by their hosts but these same people will always seek ways to overthrow their hosts, the record is there for all to see. Now that they're aware that they may not get favourable judgement at the tribunal, their now trying to set the country ablaze by inciting the West against the North, what a bunch of economic saboteurs and political terrorists they have become.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by iammo(m): 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ibo people should rest this mumu agenda and let Tinubu govern

In the ever volatile West Africa with coup and counter coup, Tinubu only picked people he has full confidence in

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by MrEverest(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
ahaz:

Mr..listern attentatively, I didn't support Tinibu and did not vote for him, if we are wise in the south, it's better Tinibu remain their if Obi did not get it..As an Igbo guy, I for once did not take to heart all the online rantings our yoruba comrades dish out against Igbos everyday here on this forum all na cruise, the actual sense is that, if you know the extent of damage this Fulanis did to this country you will never wish any Fulani to hold even a town union chairman in any part of Nigeria.

Let Tinibu deal decisively with them, it is called the systematic cleaning of the closet by the time he is done, we will have a sane country except you want us to go out separate ways that's even another option but for now, it's better Tinubu than Atiku, let FULANI go to hell.

Look, if PEPT doesn't rule fairly, it's best Obi ignore everything and remain indifferent. The only reason we are at this point is because of Igbophobia.

I would have supported Tinubu if he didn't encourage violence against Igbos. Also, he has lots of baggages that is destroying whatever is left of our dignity in the global community.

If Igbos can manage to still be ahead in many areas despite being out of power since 1966, then we have nothing to lose.

2 Likes

Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by Goke7: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
aso rock is not the birthright of the north, must they always cry when their person is not the president haba

2 Likes

Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by MrEverest(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
walex2:
I also marvel at gullibility of some of you, so the North is the king of Nigeria because Nigeria belongs to them and they must be in control, let me tell you take away the North Central and merge it with the south the core north will become a second fiddle in Nigeria game. To Start with there is no Buhari without Tinubu, Tinubu made Buhari president, he contested 3 times with northern votes yet no way until Tinubu brought him to Aso Rock. So in your thinking the FCT minister is exclusively reserved for the North but NNPC GMD, NIMASA, CUSTOMS and other bigger parastatals could be controlled by the northerners. Let me also remind you that the current FIRS chairman tenure will come to an end by the 6th of December this year and Tinubu has penned down another Yoruba man to take charge. If Buhari could appoint incompetent Fulani men to ruined our economy , Tinubu should do us a favor by appointing competent Yoruba men to revamp the economy.

Hmnn, if you're already sounding this arrogant and merciless this early morning, I wonder how you guys will be sounding by evening?!

Full time yoruba supremacy loading. Anyways, like I said earlier, we have very little or nothing to lose. It's the North that will bear the brunt.
If Tinubu scales through PEPT without any issues then I see him capturing the entire country the same way he captured Lagos and turned it into a dynasty.

When you feed a monster, it may grow to consume the person that fed it.
Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by Abufo: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
MrEverest:

As obnoxious and annoying as yorubas can be atimes if not most times, It si in the interest of Nigerians for the fulani to be defanged and declawed.........I have a strong dislike for their savagery and thirst for power! so what if the FCT has a southern mayor! Abeg!!! Hausas sef don tire about fulani matter!

1 Like

Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by AdaojoTheUrchin: 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
Godwin4444:
Chinedu power is going back to d north after tinubu n after d north we all will support south south to have it

U igbos can keep hating n wailing

It doesn’t change anything

Boring cliche.. grin

1 Like

Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by tsdarkside(m): 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
shattap....

na northerners you wan go piss off abi....??

go ahead....turn it later to look like christians vs muslims....

weaklings with big mouths....

1 Like

Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by tsdarkside(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Godwin4444:
so in your delusional mind, d north will prefer obi to a Yoruba man?

yes na....northerners love them soo much....na love in naija....

1 Like

Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by oskopy: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
Which north are you even talking about? The deeply divided one? Fulanies destroyed the north with their quest for power.i don't know why you don't want to tell your self the truth, Obi won election all round the north, showing majority of the northerners don't want to see fulanies with their eyes
Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by DaTruths: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
Godwin4444:
Chinedu power is going back to d north after tinubu n after d north we all will support south south to have it

U igbos can keep hating n wailing

It doesn’t change anything

I voted for Tinubu, but this things you are saying, how has it reduced the sufferings?

Tinubu is seeming to disappoint me.. but let me give him some time sha
Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by BreconHills(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
DMerciful:
The North won't allow him escape PEPT.

Bubu has been a very weak man, I don't know why you guys thought he was strong. Go and read about how he was overthrown by IBB, not a single shot was fired

The same PMB whose armoured division chased the maitastine terrorists out of the north and crossed into Chad sweeping the chadian army aside until Shagari called him back as he was about to overun Niamey the state capital?

You may not like him with good reason but coward ? No no no.
Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by DMerciful(m): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
He is weak!

Those achievements were collective military achievements. Look at the way he ran Nigeria for 8yrs, no big corrupt thief was convicted by his govt
BreconHills:

The same PMB whose armoured division chased the maitastine terrorists out of the north and crossed into Chad sweeping the chadian army aside until Shagari called him back as he was about to overun Niamey the state capital?

You may not like him with good reason but coward ? No no no.
Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by Phantom233: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
The number one terror group in Nigeria is BOKOHARAM, To those insulting the igbos my question is. What is bokoharam fighting for?
Every learned person is aware that bokoharam became pronounced when they raised their flag seeking for an islamic republic. Why's biafra so pronounced when we have other agitators like Iduduwa and Afenifere?
Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by Occurstaem(m): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
MrEverest:

You want the North to protest the outcome of the tribunal, to incite them to hate Yoruba and President Tinubu. Isn't it amazing that you just developed care for the Northerners you love to hate. Sorry to burst your bubble, the Northerners are not hypocrite.

You might have forgot, lemme remind you. Northerners gave President Tinubu a bulk of their votes at the poll culminating in making him our president.

2 Likes

Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by oyatz(m): 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
MrEverest:

If indeed you know more about Nigeria than and you are smarter than Buhari, El-Rufai, Kwankwanso and Ganduje , how come you aren't successful enough for most Nigerians to know you?

1 Like

Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by oyatz(m): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
MrEverest:

Olaniyi, nothing will be left after 8 years if Tinubu continues like this. He has removed Northerners from key positions like Customs, FCT, and other strategic positions in just few months, even when his position is not fully guaranteed. Then imagine what will happen if he scales through PEPT.

Maybe, you think everyone in Nigeria are fools except Yorubas. Dey play!

Okay, we don hear sir.

By 2027, Power will go to Peter Obi to rule till 2035 and then , El-Rufai from 2035-2042
Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by BreconHills(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
DMerciful:
He is weak!

Those achievements were collective military achievements. Look at the way he ran Nigeria for 8yrs, no big corrupt thief was convicted by his govt

Blame the people heading the efcc who instead of chasing the truly corrupt were jailing and shaking down employees of their benefactors - the efcc became the enforcement arm of the truly corrupt.

I can agree that his economic policy was a farce but I cannot agree with you that Nigeria produces generals who are cowards in the generic sense of the word.

We have to agree to disagree.
Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by Rickmann: 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
DMerciful:
The North won't allow him escape PEPT.

Bubu has been a very weak man, I don't know why you guys thought he was strong. Go and read about how he was overthrown by IBB, not a single shot was fired

Buhari wasn't weak, Babangida only outsmarted him...Babangida knowing idiagbon, Buhari's vice was the only man capable of putting up a fight and foiling any coup plots, covertly made him go on a pilgrim trip in Mecca , leaving Babangida and his cohorts with no resistance.
Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by Rickmann: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
brain54:

I wouldn’t say he was weak…

Because no shot was fired during his overthrow.

He was just outsmarted!

Simple
Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by iHateFraudsters: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
MrEverest:

Lol, Igbos have little or nothing to lose. Buhari was also against Igbos for 8 years, did it stop us from progressing? We are too big and too progressive to be stopped by any bigot in aso rock. However, North is vulnerable. They've lost out in almost everything except political power. Take that from them too and it's game over for them.

I don't know why all these keyboard warriors think Igbos are in pains.

I just tire.

We knew buhari has nothing to offer, we prepared ourselves and scaled through.

Now we know tinubu has nothing to offer, we are fully prepared.

Only north and west will suffer.

East is fully immune to nonsense.
Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by Rickmann: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
MrEverest:

He won't scale through it.
His criminal mind won't save him tomorrow
The allegations and pressure is too much.
Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by Raf4: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
MrEverest:

Olaniyi, nothing will be left after 8 years if Tinubu continues like this. He has removed Northerners from key positions like Customs, FCT, and other strategic positions in just few months, even when his position is not fully guaranteed. Then imagine what will happen if he scales through PEPT.

Maybe, you think everyone in Nigeria are fools except Yorubas. Dey play!

You so much love your slave masters up north to the extent of weeping bitterly on their behalf. Unfortunately for you, they don't give a damn about you. They sure know you igbos aren't a loyal slaves. You're just a willing slaves to them just to spite Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by onumadu: 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
I just LOVE the position Igbo people are in Nigeria today.
Heads or tails, we win.
If Nigeria collapses (due to lack of national cohesion), we are built for black swan situations.
If Nigeria somehow rises to superlative levels, we are strong shareholders in every sector of the country, we simply rake in dividends. cool
A funny Igbo proverb says that "a prostitute who jumped out of the window to escape the fire that burned down her house, escaped with all her properties". grin cool
Enuff said.

1 Like

Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by BentizilL: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
DaTruths:

I voted for Tinubu, but this things you are saying, how has it reduced the sufferings?

Tinubu is seeming to disappoint me.. but let me give him some time sha
So Tinubu should turn Nigeria around in 3month? undecided
That you voted for Tinubu doesn't mean you should not have common sense.. sad

2 Likes

Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by BentizilL: 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
onumadu:
I just LOVE the position Igbo people are in Nigeria today.
Heads or tails, we win.
If Nigeria collapses (due to lack of national cohesion), we are built for black swan situations.
If Nigeria somehow rises to superlative levels, we are strong shareholders in every sector of the country, we simply rake in dividends. cool
A funny Igbo proverb says that "a prostitute who jumped out of the window to escape the fire that burned down her house, escaped with all her properties". grin cool
Enuff said.
It's also same for few tribes so that's not an achievements..

Even in that aspect, Yoruba is still ahead of you...
Person wey pass you don pass you.. tongue

1 Like

Re: By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! by Benwallt(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
MrEverest:

Buhari's appointments were 88% hausas/Fulani heaven did not fall. Tinubu has been very reasonable with his appointments.

When you have saddled yourself with counting the numbers of hair in obi's waist you can never see anything good even if Obi is holding it in his hand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits To Cause 26 Million Nigerians To Starve / Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" / Kogi Guber Election Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.