Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,034 members, 7,845,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Social Register: FG Unveils Plans For Families Of Injured, Fallen Soldiers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Social Register: FG Unveils Plans For Families Of Injured, Fallen Soldiers (6195 Views)

FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features / World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG / Bombed Abuja-kaduna Train: See Full List Of Injured Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Register: FG Unveils Plans For Families Of Injured, Fallen Soldiers by ppogba: 10:53am On Sep 05, 2023
richard870:
You are too f00lish to understand common econometrics....its obvious you are one of their online sycophants.idi0ta!

Three insulting words in one sentence. Wonderful.

I am not conversant with the mud you are trying to drag me into.

E show for your bodi say you be proffessor of econometrics.

Typical Nairaland Nigerian youth.
Re: Social Register: FG Unveils Plans For Families Of Injured, Fallen Soldiers by asanausana91: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2023
The worst job in Nigeria is being a soldier.
You have no right to complain
No motivation
Salary small
No allowances
Everyday of your life you are at the risk of dieing
While people are sleeping you are awake
You use that small salary to buy military kits for yourself. While it is the responsibility of the country to kit you up.
Your commanders will be cheating you but you but you have no right to complain.
Dieing like rats for lack of good weapons.
Extremely differences in salary. Officer will be collecting times 4 of soldiers salary but when it comes to war the soldiers will be sent front while the officers are relaxing at the office.
Soldiers are living like slaves to their officers.
Some are rearing cow, some are washing pants and shits, some are cooking, some are driving officers children.
Some useless useless work that advance military are not doing.
It is better to be a slave to oyibo man than being a Nigerian soldier. Go and see dilapidated buildings use as accommodation for the soldiers and their families.

1 Like

Re: Social Register: FG Unveils Plans For Families Of Injured, Fallen Soldiers by MirrorD(m): 11:06am On Sep 05, 2023
How about the ones still alive? Being overworked and not getting the welfare they deserve?
Re: Social Register: FG Unveils Plans For Families Of Injured, Fallen Soldiers by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 05, 2023
Tinubu's government told Nigerians that the Buhari's social register for the vulnerable people are fraudulent.Yet the humanitarian minister and minister of finance have not been arrested.Na CBN governor and EFCC chairman he dey persecute because them dey against vote buying.Democracy is shit.
Re: Social Register: FG Unveils Plans For Families Of Injured, Fallen Soldiers by richard870(m): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2023
ppogba:

Three insulting words in one sentence. Wonderful.

I am not conversant with the mud you are trying to drag me into.

E show for your bodi say you be proffessor of econometrics.

Typical Nairaland Nigerian youth.
cheesy I like your style of admitting
Re: Social Register: FG Unveils Plans For Families Of Injured, Fallen Soldiers by phineas: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2023
This is long overdue, not just the social register, but every program of social or any other benefit reeled out by the Government, (and they are plenty). A percentage should automatically go to them,( I recommend 10%,) they ''more than'' deserve it.

May God bless the minds that promoted this, and the persons that approved it.
Re: Social Register: FG Unveils Plans For Families Of Injured, Fallen Soldiers by phineas: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
oz4real83:
You recruited and trained soldiers but still don't have a register for them shocked, there was once a country indeed embarassed

This one like many others do not know what the social register is, I'm not sure where to start, but its safe to say its not what you are describing here, I recommend you start with a google search and look up the agency NASSCO. Every developed country has this sort of register for its poor and vulnerable, we should not criticize its existence in Nigeria but rather strive to improve any weak areas we identify.
Re: Social Register: FG Unveils Plans For Families Of Injured, Fallen Soldiers by Zooposki(f): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
They should leave that duty to the military , biko. What is wrong with our Nigerian leaders? There should be separation of duties. This should not even be handled by the fed govt but the state and local govts.
Re: Social Register: FG Unveils Plans For Families Of Injured, Fallen Soldiers by Akaegwu(m): 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
Re: Social Register: FG Unveils Plans For Families Of Injured, Fallen Soldiers by KayB: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
We have had military veterans as president of this great who care less about injured or retired soldiers. KUDOS TO THIS PROPOSITION

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East / Court Dismisses Suit Against Salami Reinstatement / Nairaland Rule 2 Update: My View.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.