Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Why Is Food And Drinks Not Allow On Lagos Metro Rail? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Food And Drinks Not Allow On Lagos Metro Rail? (1641 Views)

Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail / The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Food And Drinks Not Allow On Lagos Metro Rail? by JetApartment: 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
Parachoko:
I'm in Onitsha, I would have done what you ask me to do it Pandora built a Bullet train in Anambra.

You no even sabi lie, Agbadorians are not located in Onitsha...Why didn't the man that built Lagos not construct a bullet train in Lagos? How is Lagos going to look like Dubai with that old looking locomotive train? grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Is Food And Drinks Not Allow On Lagos Metro Rail? by Parachoko: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
JetApartment:

You no even sabi lie, Agbadorians are not located in Onitsha...Why didn't the man that built Lagos not construct a bullet train in Lagos? How is Lagos going to look like Dubai with that old looking locomotive train? grin grin grin grin
I'm Serious

You guys are even lucky in that Lagos, una dey use Locomotive and you dey complain, here in Anambra, there's no ordinary Railway Track not to talk of Trains Operating within Anambra.
Re: Why Is Food And Drinks Not Allow On Lagos Metro Rail? by ElSudani: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
Pussycokie45:

Nope the joke is on you the earlier you call for a complete overhaul of your present political class the better for you.

You want to defend corn.

Your country produce groundnut,how many do you export? , Cashew? Palm oil rara ordinary oro oil how many ? You dey read manifesto dey dance .

Below is ADA palm Nigeria for dey benefit massive, Malaysia took palm from here to build those skyscrapers.

Dey read manifesto

This is why I said there are many things you don't know as well. Do you know how many of such big plantations like the ADA palm in Malaysia? Do you think they export palm products to the rest of the world with one measly plantation?
Do you know how much grains Ukraine is supplying to the rest of the world? Are they crying of hunger like you do?
Do people in Ukraine mock corn of which they have 15% of the world market?
You are laughing your head off mocking corn as if you are saying something sensible.
Re: Why Is Food And Drinks Not Allow On Lagos Metro Rail? by greenmonk: 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
Parachoko:
Is inside the train a Restaurant you go dey chop? undecided

On a long Trip, eating is allowed. In fact, Dem dey get Chefs, Kitchen and Restaurants/Bar in some Trains.

But this LAMATA Train is strictly for moving people in a journey that's not up to 20mins.

Eat at a restaurant before making use of LAMATA Train

I'm in Onitsha, I would have done what you ask me to do if Pandora built a Bullet train in Anambra.
I just like the no food and drinks notice. Some Nigerians behave as if they do dem juju with food and drinks in public transport. Ordinary 30 minutes ride u will see some women wiill wait until the driver is about to move to start opening and eating their compulsive food and take aways.
Why can't someone finish his/her eating in a restaurant before boarding a public transport?
Re: Why Is Food And Drinks Not Allow On Lagos Metro Rail? by JetApartment: 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
Parachoko:
I'm Serious

You guys are even lucky in that Lagos, una dey use Locomotive and you dey complain, here in Anambra, there's no ordinary Railway Track not to talk of Trains Operating within Anambra.

You said you are in Onitsha, now you are saying here in Anambra, bros stay one place make thunder no miss target na grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Food And Drinks Not Allow On Lagos Metro Rail? by Parachoko: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
JetApartment:

You said you are in Onitsha, now you are saying here in Anambra, bros stay one place make thunder no miss target na grin grin grin
So you don't know Onitsha is Located in Anambra State? undecided
Re: Why Is Food And Drinks Not Allow On Lagos Metro Rail? by raskymonojendor: 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
It's like that on some buses and some trams in the UK as well. No hot food allowed, no water allowed, no drinks allowed are all common features.
Re: Why Is Food And Drinks Not Allow On Lagos Metro Rail? by JetApartment: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
Parachoko:
So you don't know Onitsha is Located in Anambra State? undecided

Oga be specific, you can't tell me you are in Onitsha and later say here in Anambra, na only Onitsha dey Anambra ni?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje Caught Red Handed, But Lets Go For Emefiele / E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig / Bhutto's Son Named As Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.