Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement (51180 Views)

Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja / Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement / Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by MTNnews: 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
Of cause as expected of every foolish Igbo supporting the Pandora criminal Peter Obi.

Why not go on Twitter n check that foolish soul old post to know if he is Igbo n Obidafti or not.

GetSenseNow:
This OP is incredibly daft!
A handle tweets about Mary Odili and it's now "obidient's verified handle".

I know you made this post so your fellow agberos will come and masturbate on it. USeless fellows, all of you are
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by Latakia(f): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
Obi supporters una messiah only presented boxes full of jollof rice and drinks to the tribunal court as evidences grin

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by Bigkoko: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
He defeated a sitting president in Aso Rock polling unit, he won all the polling units in all the military formations in Nigeria. He defeated Tinubu in "Bourdillon" (Tinubu's polling unit). He clearly won Lagos (being the first Presidential candidate to beat Tinubu in Lagos since 1999).

He clearly won the FCT as well. This is the man Nigerians voted for.
The world knows! Africa knows!
The Establishment are aware of this as well!

We all a stinking old thief has no shame, likewise his poorly educated wannabe crooks too! We will set the pace for Africa, and through demanding for this mandate, new records will be set!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by olamike02: 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
And that fake Messiah won't say a word because these irrational people are doing his bidding.
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by Angelfrost(m): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
ednut1:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/529310-supreme-court-judge-mary-peter-odili-retires-speaks-on-violent-crimes.html?tztc=1 She is retired. Starting to realise that most Obidient lack sense

Extreme Fanatism and Intelligence have never been known to go smoothly together... Same lack of mental reasoning among the louts supporting both APC and PDP.
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by GetSenseNow: 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
MTNnews:
Of cause as expected of every foolish Igbo supporting the Pandora criminal Peter Obi.

Why not go on Twitter n check that foolish soul old post to know if he is Igbo n Obidafti or not.

So you're trying to say only Igbos voted Obi, right?
going by your analogy, the Igbos own lagos, Abuja and Nassarawa as Obi won in those states.
Do you now see how foolish you are?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by Frigga13: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
DenreleDave:

Frigga13 aka Odin13 aka asgard13

LegendHero come see ur guy oo

Tinubu must contest grin grin

Are you normal
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by GetSenseNow: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I am not one of you who use foul horrible words for Leaders. That the GEJ administration is a monumental failure doesn't give anyone license to disrespect him , his wife or any of his appointees. If you are about whatsboutisms and land yourself in serious trouble with DSS, sope otilo niyen.

Social media or activism is not a license to break the law with criminal defamation and if you do it because others did it then that's unwise because you will explain tire.

You should be helping the one who criminally defamed BRF to get proofs of how and when BRF defamed GEJ o because he will need it.
But you happily use foul words on Obi, or your hypocritical nature has reservations?
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by Klington: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
Biodun556:

She is retired, so why calling her out if not there is a lot going behind the scene

Are you the only who did not watch her speech praising APC and it's lawyers or you just want to do what you people always do, pretend?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by DenreleDave(m): 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
Frigga13:

Are you normal

Ask ur people at home

Asgard13 aka Odin13

Tinubu must contest grin grin

Helinues this is one of his account

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by onuman: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
DevilsEqual:
smiley

This is the next most gullible group in the world, they rank even higher than those who believe Santa Claus is real and that Dragons once lived

Reverse is the truth. Obidients are the most informed group in Nigeria not gullible on falsehood.

Tinubu people are the most gullible group in Nigeria. In 2015, Tinubu's APC promised them abundant electricity, 6 million jobs, good roads, Naira getting equal to the dollar in exchange rate. You Tinubu people agreed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by Angelfrost(m): 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol, they are called headless mob for a reason.

We are getting ready to gather their tears tomorrow when their lunatic wannabe presido Obi gets defeated at the tribunal tomorrow.

Werey wey no fit win a national election wan use nsogbu nsobu get presidency through the back door.

Obedient, I don help una buy the below so your tears can be fully contained tomorrow. God spare our lives till then and beyond.

Look at the words you used in bold to describe an elder states man and one of the few thoroughbred leaders in Nigeria...!

Tomorrow you will claim to be more enlightened and better than those clowns who abuse elected leaders.

This is why I insist that there is absolutely no difference between those who claim to love Nigeria and those who constantly cry wolf and beat the drums of war.
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by Christistruth03: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
sweetgala:

The woman is retired from the SC why are they attacking her.

These people are daft sha, the same Odili that was dishing out judgement in favour of PDP over the last several years.

The British Say "What goes around comes around"

Even Armed Robbers know that you do not threaten Judges and respect them

For you to know the level of the Savages the Obidients are rolling in the mud with

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by FreeStuffsNG: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
GetSenseNow:

But you happily use foul words on Obi, or your hypocritical nature has reservations?
You should read my reply again albeit slowly.
Go through all my posts,I am not one of you uncouth mob who drag and call leaders horrible names. I stay on issues and remain there. That's my own forte

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by spencekat(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
I doubt if Jagaban will lose tomorrow.
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by Macnnoli4(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
Whether Tinubu win or he doesn't win, Presido knows he is standing on ice, if he faces just one popular candidate in 2027, he is finished. I noticed Tinubu has been humble nowadays, since he is unable to blame anybody unlike when Buhari had people to blame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by Biksy200: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
That Mary Odili is a very stupid woman for those comments she made days ago. I am from Rivers State but I am not surprised because the criminal Wike has been donating 500M Naira monthly to her husband's university and other corrupt practices they have been doing together. So it's not surprising she will be defensive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by lokun(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
After all these drama about tribunal judgement. PO should be ready to face the army of BAT and government of the day. He will almost be sent to prison on Arson trial.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by muykem: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Just limit the madness to south east.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by cosmos1440: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
i dey follow this idiotic Twitter handle, for the sole purpose of raining insult on who ever is behind those idiotic posts.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by GetSenseNow: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You should read my reply again albeit slowly.
Go through all my posts,I am not one of you uncouth mob who drag and call leaders horrible names. I stay on issues and remain there. That's my own forte
You're lower than the lowest of these minions in that you try to use wordings to mask your castigations
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by spencekat(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
danijesus:
Fake news.tommorow justice will be done...
Bro, I don't support Jagaban, but he won't lose tomorrow. The case will be dismissed. May be Supreme Court may give Obi and Atiku 'hope'.
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by muykem: 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
Just limit the madness to south east.
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
who is supporting her, u IPod mob are senseless shocked shocked shocked people are rejecting phulish calls for anarchy base on una false claim of stolen manhood and illusional stupidity not supporting her personaility
Frigga13:

Then the guy ain’t lying according to Yoruba people…

Yoruba said she Dirtly corrupt… why support her now
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by RecentHistory: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
RIP to those Obidients who will die tomorrow. Soldiers go kill una papa taya.
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by Crafteck1: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
9jatriot:
PO may be a lamba king but he will not directly descend so low. Instead he will use style to instruct his mob to do the dirty work and claim saint.

NO way in this life will he directly type those things you have posted.

You mean bat the way h3sbusing few people here on Nairaland
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by tsdarkside(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
obi can forget it to become president like this....

stvpid yes daddy basstard....

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by Blaze14k: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
DenreleDave:

And why are you people insulting her

If you have no idea why people are dragging then u should probably do some research instead of saying things out of own imagination. Try to be rational wiv ur thoughts
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
if u have sense and you will know that handle was very active supporting and campaigning for Peter Obi, Infact one of Obi Major recognized campaign agent
GetSenseNow:
This OP is incredibly daft!
A handle tweets about Mary Odili and it's now "obidient's verified handle".

I know you made this post so your fellow agberos will come and masturbate on it. USeless fellows, all of you are

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
useless- supreme court hope grin grin grin
spencekat:
Bro, I don't support Jagaban, but he won't lose tomorrow. The case will be dismissed. May be Supreme Court may give Obi and Atiku 'hope'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by nedekid: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
If wike is working with the government there is no way (with the backing of this his godmother) the tribunal can rule otherwise.
If you know, you know.
To thy tents oh israel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos / Nigerian Police Officer Gets Drunk, Sleeps In Gutter [VIDEO/PHOTO] / Aisha Buhari Rushed To Hospital Over Leg Fracture - Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.