Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement (51192 Views)

Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja / Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement / Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by Carsons(m): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
Angelfrost:
Sigh... Everyone should just calm the fvck down abeg.

It's a bit of excess naivety to actually believe that a Nigerian Tribunal will remove a sworn-in President who happens to pay their salaries. Lol! grin

That case was thrown out the very moment Jagaban was sworn in... The Judiciary has merely been going through the motions since.

So, those who had their hopes up or are expecting (even demanding) that Our President will be unseated should take a breather, and look for better things to do with their time and expectations.

It's till 2027 folks...! grin
Don't you think if the Petitioners' cases get thrown out, it's because they did not meet the standard of proof for criminal offences they've alleged against the Respondents: proof beyond reasonable doubt?
Or you've already concluded that a dependent judiciary (yes, we all know that the Judiciary is not independent of the Executive at all) cannot remove a sitting president even when there are grounds to do so by the Court?

PS: I understand your point of view, considering the level of corruption exhibited in this nation daily.
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by Faposky95: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
9jatriot:
PO may be a lamba king but he will not directly descend so low. Instead he will use style to instruct his mob to do the dirty work and claim saint.

NO way in this life will he directly type those things you have posted.

How....?!
It is left to prove, among popular leaders in our politics have you known PO to advance the course with the outburst of violence so brazen like the rest- Buhari, BAT, etc
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by Angelfrost(m): 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
Carsons:

Don't you think if the Petitioners' cases get thrown out, it's because they did not meet the standard of proof for criminal offences they've alleged against the Respondents: proof beyond reasonable doubt?
Or you've already concluded that a dependent judiciary (yes, we all know that the Judiciary is not independent of the Executive at all) cannot remove a sitting president even when there are grounds to do so by the Court?

PS: I understand your point of view, considering the level of corruption exhibited in this nation daily.

1. The cases always (keyword, ALWAYS) get thrown out.

2. The standard of proof will always be interpreted to suit the decisions of the judges. Most times, it's all semantics.

3. This is not new... The corrupt and heavily dependent Judiciary can NEVER go contrary to their paymasters. That's what makes it all a Circus.

4. It's not even about the Corruption tbh... It's that lack of true Independence that makes a charade of the whole process, right from the start.

5. Under normal circumstances, the tribunal ought to conclude and swiftly deliver judgment before Swearing-in.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
who is his the only handle ? ani u IPOB /Obidence people are senseless
GetSenseNow:

and so what? is it the only handle supporting Obi?
abeg gettout!
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by Peppysco: 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
sweetgala:

The woman is retired from the SC why are they attacking her.

These people are daft sha, the same Odili that was dishing out judgement in favour of PDP over the last several years.

They have forgotten that their party used to be the PDP, which got all their votes in the past before Pandora migrated to the LP.
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by BENEAMATA: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
It started as ; " we won the February 25 presidential election and we will prove it "
Fast forward over six months later and we are being fed with some typical whattabouttery from the bingos , example as seen below ,

" mary Odilli is a corrupt judge " ( repeat till fade )

" The NBA president , mr Malkiyau is extremely corrupt " ( put on auto-repeat )
Which deejay go produce the beat for this new ellupee jam bayi ? Anyone seen Dj Switch ?
Speaking of which , any attempt to cause anarchy in Lagos state in the guise of " resisting plans to silence the people " gibberish will not be accepted . QED .let the PEPT declare any of the petitioners the winner if he has proven to the judges he won on feb 25 . We don't want southwest to descend to lawlessness because a third placed candidate cried wolf ! Charly boy better pray what he's been hinting at never come to fruition in lagos because he won't escape prosecution .
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by darealez(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Biodun556:
grin

https://twitter.com/PO_GrassRootM/status/1699027522346701040?s=20

https://twitter.com/PO_GrassRootM/status/1698600280491761933?s=20
That video shows the height of injustice in the nation. I'm shocked anyone was excited by it. Well, I'm gladly doing well regardless.
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by Tareq1105: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
9jatriot:
PO may be a lamba king but he will not directly descend so low. Instead he will use style to instruct his mob to do the dirty work and claim saint.

NO way in this life will he directly type those things you have posted.

I don't know what Obi dogs are turning Nigeria to. I don't think we've had this kind of intimidation of the judiciary before.

Obidients don't respect anyone that holds views that are different from theirs.

They've forgotten that Nigerian judiciary cannot be stampeded to turn the hands of justice in their favour.

Obi should stop playing saint here. He should hold his dogs. He should stop the pretense bcoz the Law would pick them and throw them in prison. He shouldn't come crying that Obidients are being persecuted.

The author of those tweet should be arrested and brought to book for acts capable of disrupting public peace.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by thunderbabs: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
Every one of the judges must have been paid hugely...Is it not Tinubu?

But the TRUTH shall PREVAIL, regardless!!
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by jahsharon: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
Resist the plans, go against the judgement. Emilokan Tinubu has given final order to the security agencies and he has travelled. If you troop to the streets, you will meet soldiers that ran away from Boko Haram. All law breakers will be shot with AK-47, survivors will be re-shot with AK-49. Littered bodies on the streets will be packed, and exported to Asia where organ buying and selling brings lots of money
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by BigBizzy(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
Am a Rivers State man, that woman is corrupt
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by adefitim(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
i hope they will be ready for the consequences of their actions
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by jahsharon: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
adefitim:
i hope they will be ready for the consequences of their actions

Troop to the streets nah and be shot by soldiers. Nonsense without ingredients

1 Like

Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by sencekompis: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
Leave them the BUHARI CLONED animals from the east..... Animals must behave animalisticaly.
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by jojothaiv(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
Na that weyrey for here wey get mind type ja danu on top my comment e go pain pass if things no later work out as him plan.

Na die be that for am.

The Nigeria of our dreams we all seek for will not come on a platter.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by jahsharon: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
thunderbabs:
Every one of the judges must have been paid hugely...Is it not Tinubu?

But the TRUTH shall PREVAIL, regardless!!

If Tinubu gives you One Billion Naira, won't you sell your sisters and brothers? You that denied your siblings because of party Jollof rice

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by jahsharon: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
Tareq1105:

I don't know what Obi dogs are turning Nigeria to. I don't think we've had this kind of intimidation of the judiciary before.

Obidients don't respect anyone that holds views that are different from theirs.

They've forgotten that Nigerian judiciary cannot be stampeded to turn the hands of justice in their favour.

Obi should stop playing saint here. He should hold his dogs. He should stop the pretense bcoz the Law would pick them and throw them in prison. He shouldn't come crying that Obidients are being persecuted.

The author of those tweet should be arrested and brought to book for acts capable of disrupting public peace.

Animals respect nobody
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by sencekompis: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
Leave them the BUHARI CLONED animals from D east..... Animals must behave animalisticaly
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by thunderbabs: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
jahsharon:

If Tinubu gives you One Billion Naira, won't you sell your sisters and brothers? You that denied your siblings because of party Jollof rice

Can he? Make he give me first na mk you see if I go do am
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by NOwazobia: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
DenreleDave:

Unfortunately for you and ur famzz abi?
Fortunate for you as you now by fuel 55 naira, rice 10,000 naira 50kg, and you got all your protein for free.

Thanks to your batman grandfather. undecided
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by Tareq1105: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
Bigkoko:
He defeated a sitting president in Aso Rock polling unit, he won all the polling units in all the military formations in Nigeria. He defeated Tinubu in "Bourdillon" (Tinubu's polling unit). He clearly won Lagos (being the first Presidential candidate to beat Tinubu in Lagos since 1999).

He clearly won the FCT as well. This is the man Nigerians voted for.
The world knows! Africa knows!
The Establishment are aware of this as well!

We all a stinking old thief has no shame, likewise his poorly educated wannabe crooks too! We will set the pace for Africa, and through demanding for this mandate, new records will be set!

That's the labour in vain we're talking about.

Can we clap for Obi nwane?

Of what benefits is for Obi to win Lagos, Abuja, south east, some other places and lost in others to come distance 3rd position on the final results?

No be labour in vain be dat?
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by Righthussle: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
DevilsEqual:
smiley

This is the next most gullible group in the world, they rank even higher than those who believe Santa Claus is real and that Dragons once lived

And those who believe there's heaven and hell.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by GetSenseNow: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
who is his the only handle ? ani u IPOB /Obidence people are senseless
You're confusing yourself.
Ronuists/agbado people are daft
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by Carsons(m): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
Angelfrost:

1. The cases always (keyword, ALWAYS) get thrown out.

2. The standard of proof will always be interpreted to suit the decisions of the judges. Most times, it's all semantics.

3. This is not new... The corrupt and heavily dependent Judiciary can NEVER go contrary to their paymasters. That's what makes it all a Circus.

4. It's not even about the Corruption tbh... It's that lack of true Independence that makes a charade of the whole process, right from the start.

5. Under normal circumstances, the tribunal ought to conclude and swiftly deliver judgment before Swearing-in.
1. Going by your submission, no sitting incumbent has been removed before now, even when the Judiciary is not independent of the incumbent 😂.

2. Normally, the standard of proof is not dynamic; it is static. Of course, I agree that the Judges can manoeuvre their ways around it but how far can they go if there's overwhelming evidence that meets the standard of proof? Don't also forget that it won't be a one-man decision (I know it's possible for them all to be compromised at the same time).

3. I repeat, we have seen such happen before (though on rare occasions). What changed in the circus, bro?

4. I share the same sentiment with you as regards this, even though I think your mind has understandably been made up right from the start😂.

5. If you are acquainted with how legal system works, you would agree with me that this is almost impossible here, and it is not anyone's fault. It also does not make sense tbh.
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by abidem4real: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
Biodun556:
grin

https://twitter.com/PO_GrassRootM/status/1699027522346701040?s=20

https://twitter.com/PO_GrassRootM/status/1698600280491761933?s=20
Some Nigerians and their sheepish brains sha! Anything that goes against Peter Obi is always adjudged to be unjust. Some brains need to be checked.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by Tareq1105: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
Obi is a very surreptitious fellow and you would see what he would do tomorrow.

I suspect Obi would address the Press and shed small tears with handkerchief to weep up public sympathy like someone that was cheated.

Watch it.
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by GetSenseNow: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Others have long abandoned obi movement. Go and find out those still carrying obi on their heads.
The Yorubas that voted obi in Lagos have abandoned the movement for good after your people are on rampage insulting every single Yoruba person you see online.
Your cups are full already, you just ruined chances for a future Igbo person contesting for presidency
Abandon or not, can you beat your chest and say the fools you've been voting into power has pushed this country forward?

Stay there and be voting idiots in the name of "Igbos will suffer". The first protest concerning the suffering in this country after your brother was elected was done by your fellow brothers in Osun State.
Shove your presidency up your ass. It's even Obi I blame for stepping forth to help a useless bunch of bastards who do not want to be helped.
I wish this country will disintegrate or we'll go back to regional government so y'all will vote whichever useless fellow you want to vote instead of weighing the rest of us down with your tribalism-induced choices.

One Nigeria my foot!
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by BJanta: 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
Biodun556:

I wonder

But I think she has some clicks in the judiciary that they want her to use for them, but now that Nyesom Wike his with Tinubu that may not be possible

They could also have relied on her before her retirement

Can you prove this ,empty-headed goon ? Iboman will blame everybody and invent brainless lie to account for his failure and inherent disability but not himself.
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by Ladyclara002(f): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
DevilsEqual:
smiley

This is the next most gullible group in the world, they rank even higher than those who believe Santa Claus is real and that Dragons once lived

Exactly
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by Chucks13: 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
By tomorrow we Shall know may be na obi papa owned Nigeria or na hin mama owned Nigeria.

Tomorrow will b the wost day for any obidient in this country.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by Biodun556(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
Bigkoko:
He defeated a sitting president in Aso Rock polling unit, he won all the polling units in all the military formations in Nigeria. He defeated Tinubu in "Bourdillon" (Tinubu's polling unit). He clearly won Lagos (being the first Presidential candidate to beat Tinubu in Lagos since 1999).

He clearly won the FCT as well. This is the man Nigerians voted for.
The world knows! Africa knows!
The Establishment are aware of this as well!

We all a stinking old thief has no shame, likewise his poorly educated wannabe crooks too! We will set the pace for Africa, and through demanding for this mandate, new records will be set!

Military formations?

But I know that law enforcement Don't vote in Nigeria. They are always on duty during election
Re: Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement by Chucks13: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
Biodun556:

Military formations?

But I know that law enforcement Don't vote in Nigeria. They are always on duty during election

Just leave them talking thrash we will deal with them tomorrow with zero mercy. We are waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Senator Bala Ibn'Nallah's Dress Code To An Event Right? (pics) / Nigerian Police Officer Gets Drunk, Sleeps In Gutter [VIDEO/PHOTO] / Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.