Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

What Is The Easiest Way To Get To Mandilas From Mainland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Easiest Way To Get To Mandilas From Mainland (431 Views)

How Can I Move From Mainland To Lekki And Meet Up With My Appointment On Time. / Lagos Life: 10 Reasons You Should Move From Mainland To Island / How Do I Get To Mandilas Market Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Easiest Way To Get To Mandilas From Mainland by abfelicity91: 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Need two things though.
I heard it's friendly to get quality wears at mandilas so I need directions from the mainland, Berger or ikeja (around computer village)

Secondly, I need a suggestion on where to get good clothes at a friendly price. Not necessarily a fashion clothes for celeb. Just for the common man, even bend down select were look nice.
Thanks
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Get To Mandilas From Mainland by Felimax(m): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
abfelicity91:
Need two things though.
I heard it's friendly to get to quality wear at mandilas so I need directions from the mainland.

Secondly, I need a suggestion on where to get good clothes at a friendly price. Not necessarily a fashion clothes for celeb. Just for the common man, even bend down select were look nice.
Thanks

You did not even specify where you are in mainland and to come to Nairaland and start asking such a dumb question really freaks me out.

I cannot imagine been at Allen Avenue and be waiting for some reply from Nairaland before I go to Ikoyi. Some of una nor just well.

No you have to find way and go to Yanoba then try and get to Okokomaiko then take bike to Mazamaza. When you get to Mazamaza take ferry that will cross you to Mandilas.

Don't thank me, that is how I help people and please whatever you do don't go to third mailland bridge on foot, e get why!
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Get To Mandilas From Mainland by abfelicity91: 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
Felimax:

You did not even specify where you are in mainland and to come to Nairaland and start asking such a dumb question really freaks me out.

I cannot imagine been at Allen Avenue and be waiting for some reply from Nairaland before I go to Ikoyi. Some of una nor just well.

No you have to find way and go to Yanoba then try and get to Okokomaiko then take bike to Mazamaza. When you get to Mazamaza take ferry that will cross you to Mandilas.

Don't thank me, that is how I help people and please whatever you do don't go to third mailland bridge on foot, e get why!

Ahh, omo this kind help, I no go like need am next time..
Well, I don modify the post, this reply loud Gan! I no come know if I want to follow or not grin
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Get To Mandilas From Mainland by Felimax(m): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
abfelicity91:

Ahh, omo this kind help, I no go like need am next time..
Well, I don modify the post, this reply loud Gan! I no come know if I want to follow or not grin

Berger of Ikeja has no relationship with Computer Village but in any case wether from Berger or from Computer Village you can always get those big buses going to Idumota.

Try and get me something when you get there and take your time to go inside the market so you don't think you buying quality and cheap from the road.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Get To Mandilas From Mainland by abfelicity91: 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
Felimax:

Berger of Ikeja has no relationship with Computer Village but in any case wether from Berger or Computer Village, you can always get those big buses going to Idumota.

Try and get me something when you get there and take your time to go inside the market so you don't think you buying quality and cheap from the road.
might be a typo error. Wanted to say from Berger or Computer Village in Ikeja. These are the two places I'm likely to take off from

Thanks bro
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Get To Mandilas From Mainland by Felimax(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
abfelicity91:
might be a typo error. Wanted to say from Berger or Computer Village in Ikeja. These are the two places I'm likely to take off from

Thanks bro

Welcome

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Should Travel Out If You Have The Opportunity To / UK Universities Face Bankruptcy As Intl Student From Nigeria, India Declines / Urgent, Please I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.