Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons (2485 Views)

Threat Over PEPT Judgement: Report Suspicious Gatherings, Activities - Fubara / What Time Is The PEPT Judgement? / Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by ubest1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
Reasons I don't bother myself even asked people around me not to bother themselves about the outcome of tomorrow judgement are
1. PBAT traveling out confidently yesterday is a sign everything has be concluded in his favour, also it may be signal that the judgement went against him knowing Tribunal judgement can't take him out office till supreme court final judgement he decided to traveled out incase any upraising after the judgement he won't be blame.

2. Tribunal never accepted live coverage during preceedings but decided to go live during judgement considering the global pressure on them may signal sincerelity just to rewrite their image take glory and global recognition.

Normally in Nigeria evil things are always done or announced at night or off camera. By history any live events always the time Nigerian want do the right thing just to take glory and prove a point

Let see how tomorrow ends God bless Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by Phantom233: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
The judiciary has been bastardized, infact to me it's the most Corrupt arms of government now. This is why our laws are always ambiguous.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by helinues: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
His Excellency Bola Tinubu victory would be upheld tomorrow by PEPT.

You can take that one to the bank for cash out and if you want to play with btc, let's start from $1,000

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by Parachoko: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
Phantom233:
The judiciary has been bastardized, infact to me it's the most Corrupt arms of government now. This is why our laws are always ambiguous.
How much did Peter Obi pay to the Judges for them to Remove Ngige and Install him as A Tribunal Governor? Pandora was chosen by judges just like The Governor of Imo, Bayelsa etc

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by haffaze777(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
helinues:

You can take that one to the bank for cash out and if you want to play with btc, let's start from $1,000

God bless you,make we use their money chop better ofada rice and ata rodo
Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by Phantom233: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
Parachoko:
How much did Peter Obi pay to the Judges for them to Remove Ngige and Install him as a Tribunal Governor?
are you senile? Is Obi an international cocaine kingpin or a bullion van looter with uncomfortable weath? These are the ones that bribery n corruption runs in their geneolgy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by Phantom233: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
Parachoko:
How much did Peter Obi pay to the Judges for them to Remove Ngige and Install him as a Tribunal Governor?
are you senile? Is Obi an international cocaine kingpin or a bullion van looter with unaccountable wealth? These are the ones that bribery n corruption runs in their geneolgy

9 Likes

Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by Ofunaofu: 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
helinues:

Can we go on a bet

1 Like

Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by Omoawoke: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Two things can happen

1. Court trashes the case and tell everyone to go home

2. Court trashes the case and charge obi and atiku for wasting the time of the court

3 Likes

Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by Omoawoke: 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Can we go on a bet

$2k dollars. All in, Tinubu’s victory will be upheld

4 Likes

Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by Ofunaofu: 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

$2k dollars. All in, Tinubu’s victory will be upheld

Not with you bro but helinues
Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by helinues: 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Can we go on a bet

I dey lako, who will escrow us..

Na to dash the winning morning for the needy

1 Like

Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by helinues: 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
haffaze777:

God bless you,make we use their money chop better ofada rice and ata rodo

Broda mi, those people no go see dodo chop seh

Still dey even think self to make like 2 hours drive to go eat good Amala and Ewedu after PEPT judgement
Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by Ofunaofu: 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
helinues:

I dey lako, who will escrow us..

Na to dash the winning morning for the needy

Mention the amount

1 Like

Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by Ola9ja23: 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
Phantom233:

When Pandora Obituary was restored as governor twice the judiciary was nice to bastardized

Obituary are hypocrites
Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by helinues: 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Mention the amount

Are you trying to be deliberately mischievous or you didn't see the amount you quote?

1 Like

Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by Emekaonline: 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
Phantom233:
are you senile? Is Obi an international cocaine kingpin or a bullion van looter with uncomfortable weath? These are the ones that bribery n corruption runs in their geneolgy

Someone who is in charge of NEXT and Fidelity bank dont have stinking money? Hahahahaha. We know how he used his money to bribe the judges then.

1 Like

Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by Ola9ja23: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
Personal I think 90% in favor of Asiwaju while the remain 10% btw Atiku and Obituary

No case here. That's why Atiku ran to CSU for Asiwaju result but they were disappointed once again 😂🤣

1 Like

Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by Ofunaofu: 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
helinues:

Are you trying to be deliberately mischievous or you didn't see the amount you quote?

Ok

My Bet

Tinubu will be sacked by the court

What is your bet
Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by MrALIVE: 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
Parachoko:
Some of you just make senseless comments just for commenting sake..you really think Obi recovered his mandate as a candidate of an unknown party from a sitting PDP governor by bribing judges? Even at a time when PDP was in power and indulging in all kinds of illegality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by Jerrywhite77: 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
The only reason they want to broadcast it live now is because they have prepared a solid reason why the petitioners prayers will not be granted. And they want to tell the world so that they won't be accused of corruption. It took them over a month to cook this story.
I've since given up hope.
Justice will not be done tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by helinues: 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Ok

My Bet

What is your bet

Tinubu's victory will be reaffirmed tomorrow. No rerun or disqualification

4 Likes

Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by Ofunaofu: 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
helinues:

Tinubu's victory will be reaffirmed tomorrow. No rerun or disqualification

The escrow
Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by helinues: 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The escrow

Name one, a reputable member

1 Like

Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by Ofunaofu: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
helinues:

Name one, a reputable member

Apology19978

Quite reputable
Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by GeneralPula: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Op, dey play..
Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by LONEWOLFJOHN: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
helinues:

dey deceive yourself. See clearly Nigeria disintegration when the useless PEPT go try nonsense.
Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by GeneralPula: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
helinues:

grin

That one be like person wey get mind stake $1,000?

I Dey observe comrade..
Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by SensetionalGoal(m): 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
The question is does helinues has 1k dolls to stake grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by EmekaA125(m): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
Parachoko:
How much did Peter Obi pay to the Judges for them to Remove Ngige and Install him as A Tribunal Governor? Pandora was chosen by judges just like The Governor of Imo, Bayelsa etc
Mugu, Obi won that election but Ngige scuttled it which was overturned by the Appeal Court, Enugu. Obi has always been a winner all his life.
Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by helinues: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Apology19978

Quite reputable

Walahi never seen that moniker before.
Make we use mods. Na do una run mouth before election
Re: PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons by Cooletempa: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Ok

My Bet

What is your bet

Please Sir. Can I have a bet with you too. I am able to act immediately. No be only helinues go chop this money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? / A Revolution Is Coming / Ethiopia Vs Somalian Islamists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.