Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? (2492 Views)

Peter Obi Deletes Tweet Where He Referred To Bola Tinubu As President / The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Femaleโ€ - Atiku To Tribunal / The Letter Affirming That Tinubu Attended CSU Is Likely Fake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
Lol.. this matter really funny me o grin grin

Honestly I don't understand what Alh. Atiku and his team have been looking for in BAT's CSU certificate.

I thought CSU had already publicly put out all his credentials: admission letter, certificate and transcript for all of us to see. Even Richard Daley College has established that BAT was their student. So what are they actually looking for?

Is Atiku and his team insinuating Bola Ahmed Tinubu that attended CSU is a FEMALE?

Moreover in one of their letter CSU referred to BAT as HE. Because I don't understand what exactly Atiku's team are trying to claim/prove. If someone know pls enlighten us.

I think this chasing of shadow is really unnecessary and embarrassing!

@Myndd & Mods, pls fp for deliberations. ๐Ÿ‘
---

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7853459/us-release-only-certificate-atiku

Funny threads like the above have been popping up here on NL and ignorant folks have been falling for them. It's absurd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Bliss24: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tinubu don suffer
Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by AroOkigbo(m): 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
pineed:

Honestly I don't understand what Alh. Atiku and his team have been looking for in BAT's CSU certificate.

I thought CSU had already publicly put out all his credentials: admission letter, certificate and transcript for all of us to see. Even Richard Daley College has established that BAT was their student. So what are they actually looking for?

Is Atiku and his team claiming Bola[b] AHMED [/b]Tinubu that attended CSU is a FEMALE? Because I don't understand what exactly they're are trying to claim/prove. If someone know pls enlighten us.

I've never heard of any female ever bearing AHMED before in my life.

How about a female bearing Bola?
Why is then is your president not coming clean, amidst fear of irreparable damage?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
AroOkigbo:

How about a female bearing Bola?
Why is then is your president not coming clean, amidst fear of irreparable damage?
How can CSU refer to a female as HE?
Bola is unisex name

I thought both BAT and CSU have already come clean about his credentials.

So what more "coming clean" are you expecting?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
Bliss24:
Tinubu don suffer

On the contrary, I think Tinubu, his team and enlightened Nigerians have actually been laughing at the "stupidity" of Atiku, his team and his supporters on his matter

I've been laughing ever since myself.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by AroOkigbo(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
pineed:

I'm particular about AHMED. Because its on all his credentials. Bola is unisex

I thought both BAT and CSU have already come clean about his credentials.

So what more "coming clean" are you expecting?

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-severe-irreparable-harm-will-be-done-to-me-if-chicago-university-releases-my-records-tinubu-begs-u-s-senior-judge/

You may want to read.

40 Likes

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by yarimo(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
TINUBU teaching ATIKU what is politics and how to make your opponent busy and make him more popular at the same time grin grin grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
AroOkigbo:

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-severe-irreparable-harm-will-be-done-to-me-if-chicago-university-releases-my-records-tinubu-begs-u-s-senior-judge/

You may want to read.
My brother it is you that have been allowing yourself played by such antics.

How will CSU that address someone as HE in a letter now become "Female" to you.

Or how can AHMED be female?

Make Una just rest for this matter and focus on important things bro

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
yarimo:
TINUBU teaching ATIKU what is politics and how to make your opponent busy and make him more popular at the same time grin grin grin

I tell you my brother. I'm so so shocked how lots of folks have either fallen for this Atiku "case" or how mischievous folks have been carrying the matter.

Na wa o! Lol grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by AroOkigbo(m): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
pineed:

Wouldn't it be better if Tinubu allows CSU to release his report as requested by Atiku and ruled by court so all of us can be on the same page?

46 Likes

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
AroOkigbo:

Wouldn't it be better if Tinubu allows CSU to release his report as requested by Atiku and ruled by court so all of us can be on the same page?
Bro seems you've not been following.. Lol

CSU has already publicly released all Tinubu's credentials for the world to see - Certificate, Admission letter, Transcripts, even response letters to enquiries.

How many time do you want them to release again.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Hedonisco: 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
pineed:

On the contrary, I think Tinubu, his team and enlightened Nigerians have actually been laughing at the "stupidity" of Atiku, his team and his supporters on his matter

Did you mean 'sophisticated' Nigerians? That would be more appropriate.

Useless ronu bastards. We will NEVER forget.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
Hedonisco:

Did you mean 'sophisticated' Nigerians? That would be more appropriate.

Useless ronu bastards. We will NEVER forget.
Lol.. Enlightened is still the appropriate word. I believe you know what is means.

3 Likes

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by AroOkigbo(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
pineed:

Bro seems you've not been following.. Lol

CSU has already publicly released all Tinubu's credentials for the world to see - Certificate, Admission letter, Transcripts, even response letters to enquiries.

How many time do you want them to release again.
What you saw was a typical APC scam. The ruling I think comes up today or so.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
AroOkigbo:

What you saw was a typical APC scam. The ruling I think comes up today or so.
Like seriously?!.. Lmao Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

I can see you're part of the mischievous Atiku people.. Wake up bro!

4 Likes

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by AroOkigbo(m): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
pineed:

Like seriously?!.. Lmao Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

I can see you're part of the mischievous Atiku people.. Wake up bro!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/chicago-academic-record-us-judge-reviews-tinubu-atikus-legal-row-monday/%3famp

Is there anything you lose if you see the final judgement? Or you are Tinubu follower?

41 Likes

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Chinjo2: 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
OP I advise you to be open minded and follow this proceedings with an open mind. What Atiku is trying to prove is that Tinubu is impassonating the real Bola Tinubu who graduated from CSU who happens to be a female. Those academic records Atiku is asking for will further reveal the real identity of the real owner of the certificate.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nursepepeye(f): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
pineed:

Laughing unnecessarily is a pure sign โ˜ข๏ธ๐Ÿ›‘ of good madness. You must be Laughing at how world Leaders feel of your president whenever they meet him. Certificate forger, drug trafficker, Murderer, unknown identity, election rigger, name them and you are Laughing. You must be mad be that

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
Chinjo2:
OP I advise you to be open minded and follow this proceedings with an open mind. What Atiku is trying to prove is that Tinubu is impassonating the real Bola Tinubu who graduated from CSU who happens to be a female. Those academic records Atiku is asking for will further reveal the real identity of the real owner of the certificate.
Chinjo don't let Atiku and his team confuse you ok. There's nothing to be more open minded than what CSU had already provided to everyone.

What more "records" is Mr Atiku searching for again than those already put out by CSU? On the records CSU already addressed Bola AHMED Tinubu as HE. So I wonder what Atiku is trying to prove again more than what CSU have actually put out.

A number of influential Nigerians have gone in person to CSU to confirm and was told indeed Tinubu "Male" attended the university

So what's Mr Atiku still trying to find out

7 Likes

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nursepepeye:
Laughing unnecessarily is a pure sign โ˜ข๏ธ๐Ÿ›‘ of good madness. You must be Laughing at how world Leaders feel of your president whenever they meet him. Certificate forger, drug trafficker, Murderer, unknown identity, election rigger, name them and you are Laughing. You must be mad be that
Hey kid don't deflect the basis of this important discourse.

The Question remains: when has the name Bola AHMED Tinubu ever been a female? I haven't heard of such in my life

4 Likes

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by ElSudani: 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
Atiku will still ask for Tinubu's DNA. That is when we will ask for his Cameroonian birth certificate.

6 Likes

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Olril18(m): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
pineed:

Hey kid don't deflect the basis of this important discourse.

The Question remains: when has the name Bola AHMED Tinubu ever been a female? I haven't heard of such in my life
Youโ€™re not really following the case. Everything you have written here is either a figment of your own imagination or youโ€™re not just genuinely following the case.

2 Likes

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
You OP is very disrespectful kiss

That's why wen u have d Holy Spirit, HE will guide u on wat to say.andgrant u better wisdom to handle issues..enter dat relationship with HIM today .am a dm awat
Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by ValarDoharis: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
Some officials of CSU are compromised and thats why they are not willing to certify Tinubu credentials under oath
pineed:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by sonnie10: 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
Lol. What Atiku is saying is that talk is cheap. He does not believe in โ€œthey saidโ€. All he is asking is for the school to certify under oath that the certificate INEC has actually came from their school.
And to show prove of who they actually gave the certificate. This can be done by providing the academic records which includes admission letter. Usually, and ID is needed for admission. And it should contain the student date of birth and gender.

3 Likes

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Treadway: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
You are just being mischievous pineed....

All the so called academic docs from CSU you say are in public domain, do not say Ahmed! What they all say is Bola A Tinubu. Don't distort the facts.

Not like I care anymore, but I felt it necessary to point that out, seeing as you are harping on that point, albeit an inaccurate one.

There is no AHMED written on any of those credentials in circulation including the transcript.

Cheers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by kettykings: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
First female or trans gender president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
ElSudani:
Atiku will still ask for Tinubu's DNA. That is when we will ask for his Cameroonian birth certificate.
Lol.. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ I tell you.

Matter don turn cruise!

2 Likes

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Majesty7: 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
pineed:

Is Atiku and his team claiming Bola AHMED Tinubu that attended CSU is a FEMALE?

Moreover in one of their letter CSU referred to BAT as HE. Because I don't understand what exactly Atiku's team are trying to claim/prove. If someone know pls enlighten us.

I've never heard of any female ever bearing AHMED before in my life.

@Myndd & Mods, pls fp for deliberations. ๐Ÿ‘

Let them keep enjoying their show of stupidity. After this, another person will still come out to claim Tinubu did organ exchange in his street grin

Someone who was once a senator and a governor for 8 years. It takes a very high level of stupidity to be Atiku and Obi's followers

4 Likes

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Majesty7: 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
ElSudani:

grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

From Palace To Politics: Fulani Emirs Mass Against Tinubu / What Is Wrong With This Borehole? (photo) / The Nigerian Who Designed An American Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.