Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances (12130 Views)

Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano / Tribunal Judgement: Police Ban Street Protests In Kano / Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
Warn them sir because some people are deaf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by Omowale2023(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2023

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by Bfly: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
After una don show them how prison for lowlife
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by 43Ronin: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
Mabizeka:
The police cannot silent the opposition. Anything short of sacking Ebola might spell doom for Nigeria.
doom kò boom nì. Will you come out? all this cowardly noise making online will not amount to anything. Even your principal obi will cowardly tell you to keep calm and wait 1 year for supreme court judgement. You guys missed it the moment you kept quiet after that fraudulent election. There's nothing that can be done anymore because the ginger otilo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by Qpetz: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
Police should shut-up
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by Anonymous0001: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
Please help me! I need USA or Canada Sponsroere Government is wasting my life here and I believe I will make it out there. I am tired of this Country. I am a Computer Technician and ICT expert.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by richeeyo(m): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
datola:
Protests are welcome.

However, any disruptive disobedience should be dealt with
Definitely

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by Yankee101: 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
In a free speech era?
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
grin chai Anyone hoping for tribunal to be sincere, should in his mental sanity forget it. This country is dead. The justice is dead,

Nigerians, especially the poor, i pity una. Suffer!!!
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by Dbestbrest: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Whoever disturb the peace of Nigerians after the judgement must be put behind bars. We can't add lawlessness to the present reality. Nigerians will not allow another Mmesoma in political garb to steal our mandate

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by quickee: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE: NPF

To think any reality will come from the judgment is an abysmal daydreaming. The oppressed are are still very much in love with their oppressors. Even those begging for food and data are here supporting the evil that destroyed them.
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by Finestgurlie(f): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
thunder scatter police
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by Hadeylex: 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
happney65:
There is something the police themselves know. Obi supporters are not like supporters of Buhari that went on a rampage killing over 800people when Buhari lost the 2011 elections. No violence will happen no matter what happens.

They are not like the party who claimed they will declare a parallel state if they don't win in 2015.

Nor the person who said election observers will go back in body bags

They will not call for violence nor anarchy.

But you can't stop their freedom of speech which is legal under Democracy

That I think you can't stop

God bless you for this post

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by fineboynl(m): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
Tinubu ended up as the most unpopular president in the history of the world

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by Blacktruth: 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
Just dey play
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by Laggafin: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
I won't say what is in my mind till tomoro..
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by Djele: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
Go to the barracks is so dirty like a public toilet yet the police and army won't have sense
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by PHIPEX(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
I won't be surprised if the court pours all the blames on INEC but still uphold the result.

They will say INEC betrayed our trust but....
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by israelmao(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
Freedom of speech is not to be regarded unguarded utterances as far as it's in with the armbit of human right.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
The current inspector general of police was an aide de camp to tinubu when he was a governor.Therefore,he is loyal to Tinubu than protecting lives and property.
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
Djele:
Go to the barracks is so dirty like a public toilet yet the police and army won't have sense
If a police man child breaks the law,they will regard that child as a we-we.But if a civilian child breaks the law,he will be arrested immediately and assaulted.
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by Poll23: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
Why warning them ? arrest anybody who cause problem and lock them up

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by doneback04: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
Only for police to give warning that to tell you that tinubu will be the favorable one that why they are giving warning ahead
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by Helgreenluv(m): 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Finestgurlie:
thunder scatter police
May God have mercy on your soul. You better repent before it's too late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by Poll23: 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
Wainey:
Watch as bittered elements will turn it to say "police wants to silence the voice of Nigerians".

Like that one above me, police said uguarded utterance but he has already played the victimization of oppositions.
These people need special kind of deliverance

Their special deliverance is lock them up to reset their brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by Poll23: 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
Wainey:
SMH.

You are beyond redemption, allow the court to carry out it's process peacefully, threatening everyone is a very stupid strategy

They always play victim card

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by cybersoldiers: 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
God punish those bastards, who do they think they're intimidating?

Bastards who are suffering and needs help are still joining Tinubu to suffer them more.

Nigerian police is a disgrace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by Drbarmes(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
Wainey:
Watch as bittered elements will turn it to say "police wants to silence the voice of Nigerians".

Like that one above me, police said uguarded utterance but he has already played the victimization of oppositions.
These people need special kind of deliverance
He already typed unguarded comment sef. Well time heals

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by HeroicMeastro: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
happney65:
There is something the police themselves know. Obi supporters are not like supporters of Buhari that went on a rampage killing over 800people when Buhari lost the 2011 elections. No violence will happen no matter what happens.

They are not like the party who claimed they will declare a parallel state if they don't win in 2015.

Nor the person who said election observers will go back in body bags

They will not call for violence nor anarchy.

But you can't stop their freedom of speech which is legal under Democracy

That I think you can't stop
Trash!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by Helgreenluv(m): 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
Finestgurlie:
thunder scatter police
Back to sender

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances by Lincton: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
Accept the verdict in good fate fellas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha, Ganduje, Oyegun, At APC National Working Committee Meeting In Abuja / Who Is Jimi Agbaje's Deputy? / Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.