Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano (18508 Views)

Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances / Tribunal Judgement: Police Ban Street Protests In Kano / Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by chokekachy: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
KANO STATE POLICE COMMAND
20TH SEPTEMBER 2023

PRESS RELEASE

ENFORCEMENT OF TWENTY-FOUR HOURS (24HRS) CURFEW BY KANO STATE GOVERNMENT

… As Residents are Warned that Violators will be Arrested and Made to Face Wrath of the Law

1. In view of the Constitutional mandate of the Nigeria Police Force alongside the relevant Internal Security and Law Enforcement Agencies to preserve law and order in the State, the Kano State Police Command have mapped out strategies on that direction and call on the good people of the State to give the necessary confidence and supports.

2. Going forward, Kano State residents are called upon to note that combined Security Forces have already been dispatched to the nooks and crannies including the entry and exits of the State to ensure enforcement and strict compliance of the Twenty-Four Hours (24hrs) Curfew order as communicated by the State Government via letter with Reference No: K/SEC/H/435/T.1/153 dated 20th September, 2023 taking effect from 6pm of Wednesday, 20th September to 6pm of Thursday, 21st September 2023. Violators will be arrested and made to face the full wrath of the law.

3. Finally, I wish to appreciate all the peace-loving People of the State and urge them to remain law abiding as it’s in the best interest of all that we come together to maintain law and order in the State.

CP MOHAMMED USAINI GUMEL, FIPMA, psc
COMMISSIONER OF POLICE,
KANO STATE COMMAND.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by TemplarLandry: 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2023
Abba Yusuf AKA the overzealous governor who got to power with dud votes.
Banboroba!

God bless the All Progressives' Congress!
I diss Kano NNPP with β€œBusted” by Isley Brothers.
Great jam!

#RenewedHope
✌

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by SmartPolician: 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
You have thwarted the wishes of the people and now you want to declare a curfew.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by Chibuzoripob: 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
cool very GOOD

Antashi lafiya mallam demolition

Dare+ grin Dare! Dare

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by Rebuke: 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lol. Simply because they know the man is loved and anything can happen.

People were jubilating when he first won the election. Few days after his victory, he began demolition of illegal buildings erected by his successor, Ganduje and people were clapping for him:

I hope he heads to appeal and wins, if not, Ganduje and his gangs will pepper him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1_MjwyXRY4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
One way or the other I can bet my scrotum that APC cup will be filled sooner than expected.

Their bribery and iniquity will find them out.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by tony0806: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
O seti go

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by YeyeGbami: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
One way or the other I can bet my scrotum that APC cup will be filled sooner than expected.

Submit am

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by ihecy101: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
Normal normal.
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by bewisemasses: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
It hurts to see politicians hyping their biz and thinking we care abt these rubbish politicking! Pls its all abt the masses not u greedy wicked lots. Restore Nigeria's pride in the comity of nations. U can do it. We don't bloody care who is in power. Just transform this contree quick abeg

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by Ola9ja23: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
Sope oti lo πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

The useless governor was busy demolishing everything that his predecessor has done for 8 years

It's quite clears that he only aspire to be a governor in order to revenge

That serves him better. This reminds me of that former Imo governor πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

51 Likes

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by MisterBanny(m): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
Continue to cause disaffection between you and your people
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by Validated: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
Aggrieved persons are like charging chariots. They know no ranks.

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by Cyberterror: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
It is understandable for Kano police command to be cautious but the reality is that Kano residents are jubilant about the tribunal verdict and have no need to be violent. They have been fervently praying for the NNPP demolition government to fall before their Kano that they know is completely demolished by the bitter Kwankwaso stooge.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by Bashirjaja01(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nonsense [quote author=chokekachy post=125919535][/quote]
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by tiswell(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
Kano,northern Nigeria's finest

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by maureensylvia(f): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Better

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by CJStarz: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
tony0806:
O seti go
For Yourba, O ti seti 🀣

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by Chinjo2: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Why are the mandate thieves so afraid? Everybody knows NNPP won Kano election. But they decided to bribe the judiciary.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by LAXconfidential(m): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Na police go declare curfew abi na governor?

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by bennybuhari: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
APC didn't win the election, NNPP did. Don't cause unrest in Kano

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by CJStarz: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
I no dey pity that vindictive governor.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by FuckTheMod: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lol
APC WAN ROB NNPP grin
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by blaise26abj(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
I knew it . People must sha die somehow because of these thieves masquerading as politicians . Wait till friday . The usual bloodletting time . Or the police wan extend curfew to friday for a northern state? Make dem dey play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
Okay.
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by paskal16: 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
Kwankwaso has succeeded in destroying nnpp
He most certainly has a hand in this, since he was expelled from the party grin
He’s definitely allies with Ebola and apshit
Nothing concern me with northern politics sha lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by Memphis357(m): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Abba Yusuf AKA the overzealous governor who got to power with did votes.

God bless the All Progressives' Congress!
I diss Kano NNPP with β€œBusted” by Isley Brothers.
Great jam!

#RenewedHope
✌
Between you and bungalow, no difference.....
Nothing upstairs πŸ˜’

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by Afamed: 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Muna ceruwa Handkerchief

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by Mccullum: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
SmartPolician:
You have thwarted the wishes of the people and now you want to declare a curfew.

That's how it was declared when Yusuf announced as governor elect.

It's normal for such state like Kano.

52 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo: 700 APC Members Defect To PDP / Seized Pump Action Rifles: Senate Orders Immediate Destruction, Increase Fines / 2023: PDP Governors In Deft Move Against Atiku, Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.