Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,325 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Biafra: DSS Denying Me Access To Choice Visitors – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: DSS Denying Me Access To Choice Visitors – Nnamdi Kanu (177 Views)

Biafra: DSS Feeds Nnamdi Kanu Once A Day – Lawyer Ejiofor Alleges / Biafra: DSS Finally Bows To Pressure, Allows Nnamdi Kanu Meet Family / Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: DSS Denying Me Access To Choice Visitors – Nnamdi Kanu by peekspot(m): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2023

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, has accused the Department of State Service, DSS, of denying him access to visitors of his choice.

Kanu explained that the action of DSS violated a subsisting court order that granted him access to his visitors.

This was disclosed by Kanu’s counsel, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, after his routine meeting with Kanu at the DSS facility in Abuja on Monday.

A statement issued by Ejiofor said Kanu’s lead counsel, Mike Ozekhome, has begun contempt proceedings against the DSS Director General, Yusuf Bichi, over the denial.

The statement reads partly: “Recently, the personnel of the SSS have extended their acts of lawlessness by denying Onyendu access to visitors of his choice, in clear violation of a subsisting court order.

“However, our erudite Lead Counsel – Prof. Mike Ozekhome, SAN has swung into action by commencing contempt proceedings against the Director General of the SSS to demand immediate compliance with all the Court Orders that the SSS is currently violating with impunity.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/05/biafra-dss-denying-me-access-to-choice-visitors-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: Biafra: DSS Denying Me Access To Choice Visitors – Nnamdi Kanu by illicit(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
U can't see strippers and coutesans, sorry

tongue
Re: Biafra: DSS Denying Me Access To Choice Visitors – Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
You wan cannibalize your visitors like your members?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: DSS Denying Me Access To Choice Visitors – Nnamdi Kanu by Okoroawusa: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
Which one is choice visitors? Him want make dem arrange olosho for am?
Re: Biafra: DSS Denying Me Access To Choice Visitors – Nnamdi Kanu by truthhurtsnaira: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Which one is choice visitors? Him want make dem arrange olosho for am?

And where is Nigeria going now now for you Mr Man… to the toilet abi
Re: Biafra: DSS Denying Me Access To Choice Visitors – Nnamdi Kanu by TemplarLandry: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
cool
Re: Biafra: DSS Denying Me Access To Choice Visitors – Nnamdi Kanu by Christistruth03: 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
Prostitutes cannot visit him in Jail

Jail is not a Holiday Resort or Brothel

(1) (Reply)

Legal Luminary OCJ Okocha Speaks On Rivers Citizens Visit To President Tinubu / Have U Lost Faith In This Country / Kalu Rallies Support For Tinubu In Church, Assures Christians Of Inclusivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.