Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,957 members, 7,866,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Pls Help Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Help Me (321 Views)

Pls Help! Over 80k Withdraw From An Account That Has Never Had An ATM Card..... / Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar / Pls Help! SARS Arrested My Husband And They Have Not Reached Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me by Ademgirl: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
Good evening my people. Please what can I do to recover my money been hacked in my bank account by sportybet? And please is there anyone that has submitted petition of this similar case to EFFC and recover the money back. Thanks I will be looking forward to your reply
Re: Pls Help Me by jackmrandy: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
Don't really get you. Drop your number let's chat on WhatsApp
Re: Pls Help Me by jackmrandy: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ademgirl:
Good evening my people. Please what can I do to recover the money been hacked by sportybet? I don't play bet or hear about the bet in my life. And is there anyone that has submitted petition to EFFC and recover the money back. Thanks I will be looking forward to your reply

Re: Pls Help Me by Ademgirl: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ok sir. You can read again
jackmrandy:

Re: Pls Help Me by cybersoldiers: 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
Don't give anyone your number, they'll scam you again.

Anyone that have a solution should post it here.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me by jackmrandy: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
First note that sportybet does not have access to your account. It's either someone have used your atm card to credit his or her sportybet account before and saved your card details. Once that card details is saved, any top up is automatic and would not need otp or pin again. So check the closest person to you who you might have disclosed your atm to and even gave him or her the pin.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me by jackmrandy: 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
As for the money debited from your account, sportybet won't refund you. It's a businesss transaction and it have a legal binding.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

General Overseer Of KPICPC Petitions IGP Over Plans By One Deeper Life Pastor, / Netizens Express Concern Over Shots Fired At Ladipo Market Reopening / UNIPORT Student Denies Killing Girlfriend, Says She Died In Her Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.