Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,260 members, 7,849,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

After Confrontation, Should I Take Her With Me ☺️☺️ - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Confrontation, Should I Take Her With Me ☺️☺️ (1035 Views)

Should I Take Custody After Divorce As A Man / Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? / How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Confrontation, Should I Take Her With Me ☺️☺️ by GboyegaD(m): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
Jozilinn:
Wow you think even a counselor can advise someone who doesn't want anyone advice than his,do you know how many times she has asked for people to sort them out, only for him to say no that's she is to be submissive to him and what he wants she does period. How can you advise that one

Yes because that is their profession and besides, money is paid to hire one so he sure will listen. I guess my fear is people like you who write others off for only God knows why.

1 Like

Re: After Confrontation, Should I Take Her With Me ☺️☺️ by Jozilinn: 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
GboyegaD:

Yes because that is their profession and besides, money is paid to hire one so he sure will listen. I guess my fear is people like you who write others off for only God knows why.
See what I read up there she has brought in persons to help her talk to him yet nothing is happening so you are telling me that she should get a counselor, how much is she earning sef,is a pastor not also a councilor.
Re: After Confrontation, Should I Take Her With Me ☺️☺️ by Kobojunkie: 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
Jozilinn:
■ See what I read up there she has brought in persons to help her talk to him yet nothing is happening so you are telling me that she should get a counselor, how much is she earning sef,is a pastor not also a councilor.
No matter what you do, do not bring a pastor in. As a matter of fact, forget the facade you are shown on the outside by them, many of your pastors and mogs are equally as wicked as that man who is married to your cousin. Those men are part of the major reason why your sister and many others like her sit tight in toxic marriages believing they do good by such foolishness. A reasonable woman would know to escape a relationship when it is no longer conducive for her and her brood. Your sister however is not a reasonable woman at this point. That she is aware of the animosity this man holds towards her and her children, yet remains in that environment, means the last thing she needs is a mog or pastor to try to give her even an ounce of justification to remain in that house with that man a moment longer. She needs to wake up from her delusion. undecided

1 Like

Re: After Confrontation, Should I Take Her With Me ☺️☺️ by GboyegaD(m): 12:47am On Sep 08, 2023
Jozilinn:
See what I read up there she has brought in persons to help her talk to him yet nothing is happening so you are telling me that she should get a counselor, how much is she earning sef,is a pastor not also a councilor.

A pastor is not necessarily a counselor and we should stop this act of entrusting responsibilities people are not capable of managing to them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Age? / Pressure To Take A Second Wife / Woman Divorce Husband Over Shit-In-Pot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.