Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying (25135 Views)

Police Arrest Immigration Officer, Abdullahi Usman Linked To Odili Home Invasion / Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by Omenlon: 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
Burob:
What concerns you? Ask & you shall be given.
if you are shameless others have shame.
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by kosiebe(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
Mad people everywhere..
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by Jnana19(m): 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
Please avoid including her in ur foolish quest,shame on you ellluppp idiots if u like dont respect your self
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv3aYzIgtu0

Olanipekun SAN and Fagbemi SAN (AGF) are Senior lawyers representing Bola Tinubu and APC respectively, at the PEPT

SOURCE: LP

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7827401/dont-blackmail-judges-losers-should#125558953

1 Like

Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by Jnana19(m): 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
Your the fool
Krugisback:
Very disheartening to hear this nonsense from a former cjn
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by Britishpea: 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
LP has accepted defeat already. Already crying before bereaving even occurs.
One will wonder why then pencil-headed- lawyer of theirs went to the church for thanksgiving after they closed their cases at the TC!
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by ncoolsome(m): 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
Christistruth03:
These People are so Wicked

Mary Odili didn't praise anyone
I am not even her fan but why are you slandering the poor woman

I guess your 250mb was sufficient enough for you to watch the video to clearly see it..
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by Jnana19(m): 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
May you remain stupid n dumb you have no moral character. Bingo keep wayling
RenaissanceGuy:
Very un-dignifying and shameful. The woman was a PDP judge, so now that her "son" Wike is with APC, she also wants to stylishly align with APC.
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by AsomughaChuks05: 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
Sheggy13:
The desperation of Peter Obi to be President is simply out of this world. What surprises me is the entitlement mentality he has to believe that out of 200 million Nigerians, he's the messiah of Nigeria. This was someone that could at best pass as average when he was governor for 8 years.

Peter Obi failed woefully as Anambra state governor. He is totally clueless that's why he can't read the signs before and after the election that he would lose and that he has lost. See Governor Alex Otti the only LP governor that emerged is even closer to Governor Chukwuma Soludo of APGA than he is to Obi. That should tell Peter Obi that he is not wanted. There is a reason Atiku dropped his desperate ass for Okowa.
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by Judolisco(m): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
IVORY2009:

Someone who said when your international passport expires, automatically your citizenship expires too, is that man a real respected and intelligent lawyer, if not for bribing and corruption in Nigeria, can he stand international lawyers and win cases
why not? Have you seen International lawyers defend cases? U think lawyers are trained to tell d truth at all times... Even when the police know a criminal is guilty of an offence why do u think they provide a lawyer for d criminal? Una go jst dey talk Sha... Are Nigerian trained medical doctors not working abroad and making waves?
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by Kasamadupe1: 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
Most obidients are confused. Obi was proud of Peter Odili that he was his senior in secondary school during campaign.
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by DatNiggaDaz: 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
Burob:
The Nigga Daz, you were warned about your impending defeat before the general election, but as usual you chose not to take heed, hence you are still wailing today.
wailing ke grin you are late to the gaz"elle party..

Let me Show you what wailing is all about grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by SpaceTour: 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
PEPT
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by Professor443(m): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
iyke2frankeze:
The statements by GEJ, Odili and DSS clearly shows that there is a conspiracy been cooked somewhere.

I quite agree with you

The game has been
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by AfonjaPriest: 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
Angela the fraudulent beggar is back!!!
Graceof:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Chiestar:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Another
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
And Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

1 Like

Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by Emola12(m): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
Parachoko:
Asiwaju Ruling The Federal Republic Of Nigeria till 2031 is Sacrosanct.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
you still never get sense Which time self?

1 Like

Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by samsongbemisola(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
Stop acting like u never attended any institution
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by surgical: 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
Felix6:
That Ashana woman f-up big time.
The woman did not say anything wrong, I think this obidient people are really taking things too far and getting the wrong results, that was how they gave keyamo ministerial position with the way they mock keyamo while nomination has not ended

1 Like

Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by zudozz: 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
This Nairaland is becoming an assemblage of ass kissers n it ll soon go down!

Meanwhile, d hungriest people in dis country re d people abusing Peter Obi n Labour party just becos of tribal sentiments.

I laff in swahili grin grin
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by MRMRMR: 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
Are these labourers or obidients cursed? Where always taking on any one who holds a contrary opinion.
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by bong4(m): 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Joconceptbest4:
Some people go rest small after tomorrow

......will you rest after tomorrow?
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by Menclothing: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
Sweet
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by Ahigbo1: 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
Parachoko:
Asiwaju Ruling The Federal Republic Of Nigeria till 2031 is Sacrosanct.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

You mean to say you stand on mediocrity
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by Darkjudge24: 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
franchasofficia:
Very disappointing.

At most by this time tomorrow the Nigerian corrupt judiciary must have upheld Tinubu's illegal declaration, and life goes on. But as long as God lives, Bola Tinubu, INEC Yakubu, Nyesome Wike and every other of their cohorts will forever live with the guilt of cheating Peter Obi till they enter their graves.

They may think they have won, but the God of justice will definitely prove to Tinubu, Yakubu, Wike, Buhari and all supporters of injustice and Brazing cheating that He is still God that rules in the affairs of men.

Remember, ritualists do kill lots of victims and go scold free, but there are some individuals that their head and blood are strong and will never rest until they get immediate vengeance, that is what will happen this time.

Yes Tinubu and INEC officials and the Judiciary may have been rigging elections and people move on and nothing happens, but you see this very rigging of 2023 Presidential election, God will definitely arise, you guys can bookmark this page.

The end of this will not happen tomorrow after the corrupt Judiciary upholds Tinubu's illegal declaration, you guys will live to see what the Lord of justice will do.
the way u dey call d God, e be like say na only u get am, by d way u really think say obi win this last election? Peter Obi was just a spoiler otherwise Atiku could have won the election

1 Like

Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by legallysly: 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
Judgment is not part of proceedings.

Proceedings commence from the day the case is first mentioned and end on the day final written addresses (or originating processes in case of originating summons and originating motions) are adopted.

Judgment is then delivered upon conclusion of proceedings.

The Tribunal has therefore not reversed its earlier decision not to broadcast proceedings live. It is the judgment (which is delivered after proceedings have long ceased) that will be broadcast live.

The Tribunal was absolutely correct to overrule the application to have proceedings broadcast live to Nigerians. Knowing Nigerians and our penchant for the theatrical and the absurd, we would have made a mockery of the very solemn process.
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by teebaxy(m): 1:18am On Sep 06, 2023
Krugisback:
Very disheartening to hear this nonsense from a former cjn
what none sense precisely?
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by Felix6: 1:36am On Sep 06, 2023
surgical:
The woman did not say anything wrong, I think this obidient people are really taking things too far and getting the wrong results, that was how they gave keyamo ministerial position with the way they mock keyamo while nomination has not ended
Kayamol or whatever being a minister doesn't stop anyone from speaking his mind. Bubu was a president yesterday and today....... Forget useless positions and speak up. Who dey feed anybody? Nonsense.
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by assholemods: 4:36am On Sep 06, 2023
Christistruth03:
These People are so Wicked

Mary Odili didn't praise anyone
I am not even her fan but why are you slandering the poor woman
Na today you know Igbos?
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by georgeakins: 5:25am On Sep 06, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Tomorrow is the last chance nigerians have to save that zoo. If we miss it then the country is truly gone.

Tinubu clearly didn't meet the constitutional requirements so he can't continue as the President.

Also, i am surprised young people have not searched to know whether odili stays abroad and plan to match over there to protest on why she helped tinubu to bribe the judges to uphold a false victory which doesn't meet our constitution. This is not a rigging matter like yorubas think. Tinubu didn't meet the constitutional requirements angry

Go and save your backward alaigbo, before you think of saving the Zoo.

Iboland is the most backward region since independence.
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by Flangelo12: 6:07am On Sep 06, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Very un-dignifying and shameful. The woman was a PDP judge, so now that her "son" Wike is with APC, she also wants to stylishly align with APC.

It was OK when she was a "PDP" judge.
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by Christistruth03: 6:10am On Sep 06, 2023
Guilty Conscience dey shake Labour Party

Mary Odili didn't mention any names
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by Christistruth03: 6:12am On Sep 06, 2023
georgeakins:

Go and save your backward alaigbo, before you think of saving the Zoo.

Iboland is the most backward region since independence.

That now belongs to Simon Ekpa
So he can't do nothing there

Simon Ekpa just gave them all another 3 week lockdown

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss / Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina / Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.