Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss (25119 Views)

Bayelsa West: PDP Gives Automatic Ticket To Dickson / Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration / Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by MANofMEN(m): 9:24am On Nov 17, 2019
APC To Gov. Seriake Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss

The All Progressives Congress, Bayelsa State Chapter has accused Governor Henry Dickson of making unguarded and spurious statements to sway public opinion against the APC regarding Saturday's governorship polls.

In a statement issued in Yenagoa, the State Chairman of the APC, Hon. Amos Jotham, condemned Governor Dickson for displaying, once again his garrulous character trait which is nothing but offensive.

Hon. Jotham expressed shock that Governor Dickson is calling for the cancellation of results in Nembe and Southern Ijaw and other LGAs that have not been announced, saying that Dickson, in a desperate bid to incite the public and all relevant agencies against the APC, only succeeded in exhibiting sheer ignorance with regard to democratic norms.

The party chairman advised Henry Seriake Dickson to accept the outcome of the elections as a referendum on his lacklustre performance since taking over the leadership of the state almost eight years ago.

Hon. Jotham said it is unbecoming of the governor as the chief security officer of the state to start raising false alarm in an election that his hand picked candidate had earlier declared as “peaceful and smooth”.

According to the APC chairman it is also wrong for Governor Dickson to drag the security agencies into his partisan ranting because they dared to be professional in the discharge of their duties.

The chairman called on the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and relevant agencies to be wary of Governor Dickson as he has a penchant for deceit.

SIGNED:
Hon. Amos Jotham
Chairman, All Progressives Congress, Bayelsa State

https://tvcnews.tv/koba2019-bayelsa-apc-accuses-pdp-of-making-false-claims/

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by Peacecore: 9:35am On Nov 17, 2019
Treat d ppl d way u can treat ya children n they will b d one to do d campaign for u.
Anyway the same thing shld strike Bello in Kogi state so dat it will serve as a deterrent to our ruling class.
I wish Lyon d best in advance, n shld never forget that d ppl take uncommon risk to choose him bcoz of reasons.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by namiji2598: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2019
these people does not even care abt the life lost during this election, all they care is their winning.can u imagine,

oh lord let my bet of 20m enter pls today today, if this jackpot enter, on Monday morning I cash out, I will enter Bristol palace catch fun, on Tuesday am in dubai

8 Likes

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by Guestuser: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by bolafez(m): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2019
lol
Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by Centcanada: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2019
Nonsense every where in naija

6 Likes

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2019
Should PDP lose the Bayelsa election, then Seriake Dickson has only himself to blame

From performing below par in his time as a two term governor, to trying to downplay those that made him what he is by forcefully bringing in his own preferred candidate

Nevertheless, shame on them all; APC and PDP
Enemies of our nation

angry

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by Blakjewelry(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2019
dont mind the fool. messed as a governor, the hijacked the party sidelining the party heavyweight, bringing in his own anointed candidate with the belief that the party is popular and those strong men of the party wont let the state fall to apc how wrong was he

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by PassingShot(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2019
Sifia pain for PDP

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2019
grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by adamooye: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2019
Politics is turn by turn

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by tayebest(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2019
APC To Gov. Seriake Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss

ovoko

See finishing! grin grin grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by Rollzgold(m): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2019
Very good grin grin
Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by tstx(m): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2019
Smh
Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by Jubrilv(m): 9:46am On Nov 17, 2019
Who go laugh go laugh who go cry go cry laslas na court go decide
Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by ArmedRobber: 9:46am On Nov 17, 2019
To nairaland spectators if you hear

VICTORY FOR DEMOCRACY- PDP woncheesy

If you hear

DEMOCRACY IS IN DANGER- PDP lost cry

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by solmusdesigns: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2019
And to think this Dickson guy is well educated

1 Like

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by FakeManna: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
And to think this Dickson guy is well educated
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by STEREOV4545: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2019
When Somebody like Dickinson disobeyed the party elders, calamity will definitely falls on him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by Sunnycliff(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2019
Make Una kee unaself. Opposite side of same coin

2 Likes

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by tayebest(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2019
Buhari right now! cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by Sunnymatey(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2019
His turn to cry, Bayelsians have been crying since

5 Likes

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by xynerise: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2019
namiji2598:
these people does not even care abt the life lost during this election, all they care is their winning.can u imagine,

Wait, were you thinking they care about you?

5 Likes

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by Sunnycliff(m): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
Osinachi1:
He who rigs best....

I'm no longer interested in this Naija Politics

Boost your sales and patronage through Social media Adverts. Involve an expert. See my Siggy
[/s]

Too late

2 Likes

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by abbaapple: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2019
angry

Take Nija matter for head at your own peril!

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by sweetonugbu: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2019
He miscalculated
Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by IMASTEX: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2019
Osinachi1:
He who rigs best....
I'm no longer interested in this Naija Politics
Same here at bolded.
I still finds it very unbelievable that for the very first time in history I don't know more than 2% of political office holders occupying key positions. And I am not moved by it. What a country really.

2 Likes

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by Smileyme(f): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2019
Finally wisdom fell on the people. Let EFCC start their probing now... Power has finally changed hands... I only pray the newly elected do the needful

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Pays VP-Elect, Osinbajo A Congratulatory Visit in Abuja (Photos) / Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy / Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.