Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima (13791 Views)

VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) / Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by deeplive1: 6:03am On Sep 06, 2023
U r just speaking grammar....
Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by Lovenorth: 6:03am On Sep 06, 2023
The poor Nigerians are the beneficiaries, now that you removed the subsidy what are you giving them in return?

Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by ivandragon: 6:10am On Sep 06, 2023
Silly talk.

BAT stated that the subsidy thieves met him to collect his share, so he knows who they are. He should arrest them.

Rather than tackle the thieves, BAT cowardly choose to suffer the masses by increasing thier burden, now this clown is shouting nonsense.

Clowns in power.

Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by Christistruth03: 6:32am On Sep 06, 2023
Most of them are guilty of Fraud and never delivered the quantity of refined Crude Oil they said they did

Dig up the evidence and get them
Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by Bfly: 6:33am On Sep 06, 2023
So far, how has subsidy removal helped the poor?

All subsidy removal has been able to do so far is spited the fraudulent beneficiaries and alienated the poor masses you planned to help. The government is feeding fat with Tinubu succumbing to flattery frm his sycophants at every instance while the treasury bleeds.
Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by Kefetu(m): 6:36am On Sep 06, 2023
[Just as some people did in the year 2012, Dey play
quote author=TemplarLandry post=125604766] cool We're going to round them up.
The albatross of fuel subsidy is gone.
[/quote]
Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by Bestmanfornow: 6:47am On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
It's very expected but insha Allah they will all fail. Greediness will never allow them to be Patriotic at all.

Meanwhile Let Obidient and Ipob Miscreants Prepare well for tomorrow cos their Wailing and Convulsing will officially enter a new higher Level. Make una eat well well oooo cos una need Strength for this Wailing business!!
You forgot that Oando PLC own by Tinubu is part of those criminals milking Nigeria though subsidy, government of the more you look the less you see

Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by EdiskyHarry: 7:00am On Sep 06, 2023
My problem is that even if 8 trillion naira is made from subsidy removal everyday, the masses won't still benefit from it.

Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by oyeb15: 7:20am On Sep 06, 2023
The masses are d big loosers. If this bald headed terrorist is buying fuel with his hard earned money that he worked for( not political money) he won't be saying this rubbish.

Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by xperiencelove(m): 7:38am On Sep 06, 2023
Subsidy is gone forever! Enough of FG borrowing money to pay these miscreants for the fuel they are even diverting elsewhere.

One of the miscreants, a major marketer in fuel importation but with less than 10 filling stations throughout Nigeria even started a commercial bank with subsidy money.
Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by TruthinAction: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2023
Government without conscience. He doesn't know the hardship he has thrown millions of Nigerians into. And many more rich people have suddenly became poor overnight because of their ill timed action. I don't blame them, they have more than enough stolen money to spend even to their fourth generation. But God is bigger than them all.
Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by Acekidc4(m): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2023
simfrost90210:

πŸ™„I hope you're not confused ooo.. Who will fail and who will wail? You sound so very confused!

You are the confused one.
Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by Acekidc4(m): 8:13am On Sep 06, 2023
9jaloyalist:

If you had focus on your life, you could have been better since 2016, but here you are🀦

And here you are tooπŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by Blacktruth: 8:25am On Sep 06, 2023
This one madness nor get cure aswear
Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by jattopeter(m): 8:31am On Sep 06, 2023
Whats the benefits of the said "allocation of more money to state and federal Gov." beneficiary to Common man.
Up till now , no measure to curtail the advance effect of the removal of Subsidy to Common man.
More money for you people to steal , Its very funny how Politician talk.
Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by jattopeter(m): 8:35am On Sep 06, 2023
The straw that breaks the camel's back , even the palliatives we didnt see. Who is deceiving who?
DaTruths:
Shettima please where are the money saved from subsidy?
Because even the money for palliatives, na borrow una still borrow am.

Abi una dey chop am alone? Na question i ask.

Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by owunabastard: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2023
jahsharon:

He is talking about those who held down General Abdulsalami Abubakar, General Olusegun Obasanjo, General Muhammadu Buhari, Alhaji Umar Yar'Adua, and Deacon (Dr) Goatluck Jonathan for about 30 years. Emilokan Asiwaju Tinubu Jagaban humiliated them within 30 minutes of his government. If you think they are not powerful, then ask General Abdulsalami Abubakar, General Olusegun Obasanjo, General Muhammadu Buhari, Alhaji Umar Yar'Adua, Deacon (Dr) Goatluck Jonathan why they couldn't defeat the oil cabal for over 30 years.
Story. Reality is those governments you mentioned favour citizens better than the this current government. The end justify the means. Government of propaganda
Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by Kingpowerful: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2023
If Tinubu were truly rich and contented as being portrayed during campaigns he should have slashed his allowances at least by 50% by now.
Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by comodo: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/beneficiaries-of-subsidy-ready-to-undermine-govt-says-vp-shettima/
You guys have been in power. Na una dey share. Na una dey chop. As una dey siddon chop, una no dey chop each other
Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by debeginin(m): 9:48am On Sep 06, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/beneficiaries-of-subsidy-ready-to-undermine-govt-says-vp-shettima/
That's what you get when you deal with symptoms instead of the causative agents.
Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by DaTruths: 9:51am On Sep 06, 2023
Ade3131:

There's no money saved from subsidy.... the subsidy money was to be borrowed and now, they didn't borrow it.

Where is the remaining one.. they saved over 1 trillion, but shared less than 200B.
Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by April4th(m): 10:10am On Sep 06, 2023
Dshocker:
Then deal with them, and stop telling us...

I tire for this government. That's the same way the previous government blame GEJ for 8yrs with nothing tangible to show for it. Now they're continuing with the blame game, instead of been proactive. It is well
Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by Ade3131: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2023
DaTruths:

Where is the remaining one.. they saved over 1 trillion, but shared less than 200B.

πŸ˜‚... There's no subsidy money anywhere. You people need to understand this. Yes, the country stopped paying subsidy. That's a fact, but what you need to know is that the money used in paying for subsidy was never on ground.

They've been borrowing to sustain subsidy since. So when they stopped paying and said they saved, it only means that they saved the country from being indebted further.

Lemme bring it home a little bit more. Let's say you live in a luxury apartment in Ikoyi that cost a whopping 50million Naira annually. But you don't have the money to pay the rent, so you've been borrowing to sustain it over the years. Then all of a sudden, you decide against borrowing and moved out of the apartment and went for something cheaper that you can afford without borrowing.

Then when people ask you, you'd say you saved yourself some extra money/burden but in reality there's never any money anywhere bcuz you've been borrowing to pay the rent. You only saved yourself from further loan burden.

That, my friend is exactly what happened in the case of Nigeria.
Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by Jking20(m): 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
Hmmn.
Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by delpee(f): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
Who are these people that can't be named?
Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by simfrost90210: 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:

You are the confused one.

I tried to help a straying brother or sister!

Kosi wahala
Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by AfonjaPriest: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
Angela the fraudulent beggar is back!!!
Heavens2:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Chiestar:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Another
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
And Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by wiseworld: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
Morbeta11:

If I may quote *with both state and federal governments now enjoying more substantial allocations* can you imagine that words,if you know you know Nigeria is a joke 🀣🀣 cntry
Re: Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima by wiseworld: 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
jattopeter:
The straw that breaks the camel's back , even the palliatives we didnt see. Who is deceiving who?

FACT

Buhari: Stop Begging Just Explain What Happened By Dele Sobowale / Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy / ACPN Disowns Ezekwesili, Declares Support For Buhari