Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

What Time Is The PEPT Judgement? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Time Is The PEPT Judgement? (21747 Views)

PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno / Threat Over PEPT Judgement: Report Suspicious Gatherings, Activities - Fubara / Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Time Is The PEPT Judgement? by Crusader1: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Olodo , you said started as if it's in series πŸ™„ they will deliver judgment once.

Olodo

Your daftness must be incurable
Re: What Time Is The PEPT Judgement? by darealez(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Olodo , you said started as if it's in series πŸ™„ they will deliver judgment once.

Olodo
I'm not surprised you're defending your dumbness. It's been typical of every peddler of injustice to do so.
Re: What Time Is The PEPT Judgement? by condralbedez: 9:12am On Sep 06, 2023
aQUINandmore:
who be this obidient, abeg comot for road make I see better people for front.

Cry more
I don't blame you, hook biz is still lucrative in your area.
Time shall tell.
Re: What Time Is The PEPT Judgement? by Unperturbedpota: 9:14am On Sep 06, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Unperturbedpota, the helinues post you tried to derail made it to the front page... Unperturbedpota you must learn to be humble or be bundled...

Hey nobody why you on me tit? I never tried to derail him, why would I? Dude you take this website way too seriously? Learn to chill life no hard πŸ™„
Re: What Time Is The PEPT Judgement? by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Hey nobody why you on me tit? I never tried to derail him, why would I? Dude you take this website way too seriously? Learn to chill life no hard πŸ™„
calling me nobody? Tit, boy you must be humble or be bundled...
Re: What Time Is The PEPT Judgement? by helinues: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

You could have listened to my earlier advice.

Unfortunately.....
Re: What Time Is The PEPT Judgement? by LZAA: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2023
Mabizeka:
You again this early morning, I thought you should be on your way to work by now?
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: What Time Is The PEPT Judgement? by thomasjoe(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Olodo, is it not once they will give the judgement ni?

Startimg KO, ending Ni πŸ™„

Why all the hurts , rudeness and pains over a simple question from another ?

I wish you peace ...

Let your light shine .

Good morning and God bless
Re: What Time Is The PEPT Judgement? by hardbody: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2023
A voice just announced that the judgment will commence shortly, indicating that the counsel addresses will be found in the contents of the judgment will unfortunately be a bi lengthy. The voice craved their patience for the long judgment that is about to be read.
Re: What Time Is The PEPT Judgement? by anayolity: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2023
Mabizeka:
You again this early morning, I thought you should be on your way to work by now?

The APC 30k stipend has dropped to 21,500 because of the current economy so most of them were advised to work from home undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Time Is The PEPT Judgement? by abbasajao(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2023
arantess:

Lol
In a bid to correct, you went and murdered English.
"The judgement will passed later today"
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And thank you for calling my attention to it.
Re: What Time Is The PEPT Judgement? by HarryGleb: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2023
helinues:

Unfortunately.....
Are you not working?
Re: What Time Is The PEPT Judgement? by Unperturbedpota: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2023
helinues:

Unfortunately.....
what you on bout? You don't let up do you? Abel leave me I am watching some anime
Re: What Time Is The PEPT Judgement? by obyno82: 11:39am On Sep 06, 2023
johnjose68:

All eyes on obi.diots.
Take snipers away from them today...to avoid story that touch grin

Let me hint you on what will happen today.

1. Obi will be disqualified because he was not a member of the labour in vain party as at the time the election was conducted.

2. Obi will be asked to pay Tinubu and APC 10billion naira for wasting the president time or go to 2 years in prison or both.

3. Obi will be barred from contesting future elections because he deceived some gullible foreigners called obidients.

4. ...let me not reveal all...

keep dreaming oooooo
Re: What Time Is The PEPT Judgement? by Growing(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
Judgements delivered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice / Saraki To Hold β€˜world Press Conference’ On Wednesday / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Damasak, Borno Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.