Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT (36959 Views)

Tinubu Supporters Protesting At Venue Of PEPT Judgement / Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN / Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by AcuraZDX: 8:19am On Sep 06, 2023
Heavy traffic at Karu/Kugbo axis on Abuja-Keffi Expressway because Nigerian Army mounted overnight check point at Kurgbo towards Abacha Barracks because of #PEPTJudgement today.

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by AcuraZDX: 8:19am On Sep 06, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by TemplarLandry: 8:20am On Sep 06, 2023
cool

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by izonborn098(m): 8:21am On Sep 06, 2023
How i wish they protest after the judgement...

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by teeytimi: 8:22am On Sep 06, 2023
Do anyhow, see anyhow

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by CodeTemplar: 8:25am On Sep 06, 2023
I hope the world doesn't read another story of how a guy arrested in 2023 is set free in 2033 like we read few days ago from a testifier.
Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by vowiski(m): 8:25am On Sep 06, 2023
izonborn098:

So you really think 230k military men can overpower even 10 million civilians ?

Don’t wish for chaos..

Even America’s military would not survive if it’s citizens goes against it..

Nobody wants a civil war.. The mandate thief will be looking where to escape if everyone comes out…

If you start to shoot and kill your citizens indiscriminately , it’s even worse..:

Check other nations where the people rose against its government. They all thought they were invisible until the worse happened.

Please stop thinking and acting like a goat online.

254 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by CodeTemplar: 8:26am On Sep 06, 2023
teeytimi:
Do anyhow, see anyhow
the panel know that.

5 Likes

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by AcuraZDX: 8:26am On Sep 06, 2023
izonborn098:

Shurrup please.

Even Ali Bongo did more than you guys are pushing your Bulaba.

Where is he now?

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by vowiski(m): 8:27am On Sep 06, 2023
You guys should be thanking your God OBi is cool headed..

Imagine for one seconds it was Oshiomole or Wike who had this OBi’s Love and perceived he won the election..

You know the answer already

114 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by Acekidc4(m): 8:28am On Sep 06, 2023
Pitoobi and his gang of Miscreants are going down today. Once a Loser, always a Loser as far as Nigeria Politics is Concerned!!

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by AcuraZDX: 8:28am On Sep 06, 2023
teeytimi:
Do anyhow, see anyhow

Even your god Gbola, protested during the "dreaded" Abacha rule.

You all are praying for others to be killed, forgetting that your brother, cousin, nephew, niece might be in the market and stray bullet will hit them.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by Goodman2023: 8:29am On Sep 06, 2023
After this, there is the supreme court ... Why are people making it look like the world will end today ?

9 Likes

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by AcuraZDX: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2023
vowiski:

Don’t wish for chaos..

Even America military would not survive if it’s citizens go against it..

Nobody what’s a civil war.. Even the mandate thief will be looking where to escape if everyone comes out…

If you start to shoot and kill your citizens indiscriminately , it’s even worse..:

Check other nations where the people rose against its government. They all thought they were invisible until the worse happened.

Don't mind the Buffon.

He thinks if anybody gets killed today, that Nigeria will recover from it.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by seunmsg(m): 8:31am On Sep 06, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Heavy traffic at Karu/Kugbo axis on Abuja-Keffi Expressway because Nigerian Army mounted overnight check point at Kurgbo towards Abacha Barracks because of #PEPTJudgement today.

I think I have to stay back at home today. Can’t go and face that heavy traffic this morning.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by AcuraZDX: 8:32am On Sep 06, 2023
Goodman2023:
After this, there is the supreme court ... Why are people making it look like the world will end today ?

Same Supreme Court that validated Akpabio, Umahi, Lawan, Uzodinma? Or another one

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by obiekunie01: 8:40am On Sep 06, 2023
Guys make we just move on!

them done do us shege lets accept our loses and move on.

na the person whn then cheat na him lose.

So long as say we are all buying fuel at the same price, buying food stuff at the same price - nothing spoil.

MY OWN BE SAY I WILL NEVER EVER STAND IN THE SUN TO VOTE AGAIN - WHATS THE NEED TO WASTE MY TIME WHEN INEC WILL STILL GIVE IT TO THEIR OWN CHOICE CANDIDATE.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by optimusprime2(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2023
vowiski:
You guys should be thanking your God OBi is cool headed..

Imagine for one seconds it was Oshiomole or Wike who had this OBi’s Love and perceived he won the election..

You know the answer already

This is even no longer about Obi, its about whether Nigerians live in a country that is at least guided by the constitution...

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by Floky215: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2023
vowiski:

Don’t wish for chaos..

Nobody what’s a civil war.. Even the mandate thief will be looking where to escape if everyone comes out…

Don't mind them...that's what some of the idiots on the forum thinks...!!

If the civilians decides to rise, the soldiers would have no option than to pull off their uniform and join the masses...!! No military have ever won a war against the masses, there is a reason why they call it revolution..!

In their shallow mind they are banking on the military to help them protect the stolen mandate and can't blame them cos the military too don't even know their left from right in the country...!!

Military is no longer protecting the constitution and loyal to the country and her messes but to politicians...!!

Las Las nah everybody go chop breakfast....!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by VinnyBaba: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2023
The Tribunal Verdicts will be Favourable to Labour Party, inshallah! 🙏🙏🙂

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by Racoon(m): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2023
The army ought to be blocking off all the escape routes of BH terrorists and bandits in Sambisa forest and not been seen in the civil life. This is supposed to be the job of the police.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by 23jerryking(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2023
vowiski:

Don’t wish for chaos..

Well actually he's a goat, just watch how he'll come after me calling me an Igbo boy now. And I'm an Igala Kogite, but the moment you say a word against their balablue-blabbing drug lord you automatically become a Biafran. Bunch of stupid entities.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by Wisereborn: 8:54am On Sep 06, 2023
teeytimi:
Do anyhow, see anyhow
The same chest beating cum disappointment during the presidential election undecided

Political police/army

Nigerians don see una finish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by Goodman2023: 8:56am On Sep 06, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Same Supreme Court that validated Akpabio, Umahi, Lawan, Uzodinma? Or another one
Hahaha
Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by ican2020: 8:56am On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
Pitoobi and his gang of Miscreants are going down today. Once a Loser, always a Loser as far as Nigeria Politics is Concerned!!
Try and think before commenting e get why

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by Starcrest1: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2023
Lol

Tinubu supporters are so daft that they don't even consider the fact that they might be the ones protesting today .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by Solsix(m): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2023
Just because of tribunal verdict??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by Tinububalls: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2023
People that are expecting miracle to happen today, should rest.
Unification of the Igbo race is the ultimate goal.
I can die because of my tribe, but I can't break a leg for Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by Acekidc4(m): 9:36am On Sep 06, 2023
ican2020:

Try and think before commenting e get why

One Pitoobi Miscreant spotted 🙄

61 Likes

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by hegelian: 9:38am On Sep 06, 2023
seunmsg:

I think I have to stay back at home today. Can’t go and face that heavy traffic this morning.

so u sef don relocate to abuja.. no wonder you support every evil in the land cos thats how you survive...one day one day, you shall reap from it also

2 Likes

Re: Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT by seunmsg(m): 9:43am On Sep 06, 2023
hegelian:

so u sef don relocate to abuja.. no wonder you support every evil in the land cos thats how you survive...one day one day, you shall reap from it also

Evil? How? Which evil am I supporting?

63 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty / Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. / Sanitary pads, 19 others excluded from VAT hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.