Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths (6943 Views)

Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari / Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB / Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by tydi(m): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2023
grin
Let me be brutally tribalistic this morning.

Ohanaeze is indirectly telling ronu people not to careless Waka for east to avoid head shot grin grin grin

How can someone (ronu man) be drinking pap with groundnuts inside. It beats my imagination undecided undecided undecided .

I will write a book about ronu people I have seen all.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by RecentHistory: 8:45am On Sep 06, 2023
putin2:
We need a change in Nigeria ,whether political or military

No one will cage Nigeria how Ekpa cages your mother.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by Chibuzoripob: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2023
angry STOP BEGGING OBIDIENTS. ALLOW THEM YO KILL THEMSELVES cool

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by bjdon: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2023
I supported and support PO.
However I want to STRONGLY urge the youth to be calm today whatever the outcome. PO's son will not be in any riot, Datti's son will not be in any riot.
If at all you must protest, look for peaceful ways to do it. Those killed in the EndSars protest are gone never to return. Those killed in the June 12th protests are gone never to return. Only their friends and family mourn them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by MrPRevailer(m): 8:47am On Sep 06, 2023
This OHAneze that gave Terrorists and fulani herdsmen financial gifts and land portions in Imo State?

That caused serious unrest in his once peaceful State. He is a Traitor to Igbos.
His statement is definitely politically-motivated.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by LegacyB: 8:47am On Sep 06, 2023
Why begging? Youths no yogurt ni…..

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by MrSly(m): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2023
The replies of many above makes me wonder if these people ever think for their future and that of their generation. Please dear ohaneze do not try to demonize any patrotic Nigerian who may protest if the judgement is biased not force your opinion on them. Peaceful protest is legal and you should stand on the part of truth rather than looking for cheap political correctness and alliance. The youths should be ready to speak out!!!
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by Christistruth03: 8:49am On Sep 06, 2023

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by MrAgbako: 8:50am On Sep 06, 2023
Good. Warn your ipob ibo brothers. Nah those Igbos among Dem no dey hear word. Them must chop this agbado 😂
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by Latakia(f): 8:51am On Sep 06, 2023
Igbo people please don't expect your messiah to come first from third position because all what he presented to the tribunal court as evidences was out puff puff and drinks grin

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by tishbite42: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2023
tydi:
grin
Let me be brutally tribalistic this morning.

Ohanaeze is indirectly telling ronu people not to careless Waka for east to avoid head shot grin grin grin

How can someone (ronu man) be drinking pap with groundnuts inside. It beats my imagination undecided undecided undecided .

I will write a book about ronu people I have seen all.
Those people can eat anyhow
Them and Awusa I no know who better pass

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by Christistruth03: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2023
Let us explain things to you gently may be you will Understand better

Ok reason it ,

same way you voted for Peter Obi is the same way others voted for Tinubu and Atiku

Peter Obi failed to get 25 % in any Sharia Muslim States so that alone is already 12 States lost
plus the 5 SW States where he failed to get 25 % that is already 17 States lost where he didn't get the mandatory 25% National Spread.
We haven't yet added Kogi ,Kwara and others o !
Peter Obi lost!!

Even if you want to very stubbornly argue that the 5 SW States results were rigged and exclude them
( But in that case the APC will also argue for the SE results to be excluded too for the very same reason)

Then include only the 12 Sharia Muslim States where Peter Obi failed to get 25% and add Kwara and Kogi State too
That is already a total of 14 States,
Peter Obi could not afford to have 25% in less than 24 states without loosing

Peter Obi still lost the Elections!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by Aplaudez(m): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2023
Funny enough, The Tinubu guy way get case isn't in the country, he no even get worries at at all grin
He sure of the nigga die!

We go together feel this heat together!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 06, 2023
Na me go even use them. I don wise up now.

Waiting for tribunal. !

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by ocelot2006(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2023
putin2:
Must ohanaezs put mouth for everything

What's wrong with calling for peace and no violence? Is Ohaneze not a stakeholder in project Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by Blaze14k: 8:56am On Sep 06, 2023
Yankiss:
The caption should be Ohaneze begs Igbo youths. Are they preempting defeat? Where is Afenifere and Arewa? Can't they advise Nigerian youths too?

No single igbo man will step on the street for any protest.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by SmartPolician: 8:57am On Sep 06, 2023
Anyone who tries to foment violence due to the outcome of this election tribunal will be shot by trigger-happy soldiers. By default, Nigeria was not designed to make progress.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by onuman: 8:57am On Sep 06, 2023
tishbite42:
Igbos should avoid any protests
Make we leave Nigeria for them

A country which spent billions of Naira to provide systems to make its elections transparent but threw away the systems after voters had cast their votes, such a country is under a spell.

If the Tribunal gives it to Tinubu, Nigeria 🇳🇬 is under a SPELL, shall soon hit the rocks.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by Ogsirsolo: 8:57am On Sep 06, 2023
They should be use and wait for the law to cash them ....If they like make they no hear
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by SavageResponse(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2023
If you do anyhow you go see anyhow!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by Skillsnigeria: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2023
Okay
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by DMerciful(m): 8:59am On Sep 06, 2023
The youths will not listen today so they should dey their dey.

We must take back our country today!
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by Ogsirsolo: 9:00am On Sep 06, 2023
We loved our president and we understand and see is good work better Nigeria ahead amen
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by Ogsirsolo: 9:02am On Sep 06, 2023
Go and take your zoo country back..this our be love nigeria BAT is the answer
DMerciful:
The youths will not listen today so they should dey their dey.

We must take back our country today!
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by Ttipsy(f): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2023
Nigeria is just a geopolitical location with lip service unity nothing else

God will punish the pple that created Nigeria

The division, corruption, tribalism is so much
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by SavageResponse(m): 9:05am On Sep 06, 2023
MrSly:
The replies of many above makes me wonder if these people ever think for their future and that of their generation. Please dear ohaneze do not try to demonize any patrotic Nigerian who may protest if the judgement is biased not force your opinion on them. Peaceful protest is legal and you should stand on the part of truth rather than looking for cheap political correctness and alliance. The youths should be ready to speak out!!!

Keep quiet my friend, we all know how protests always end in this country.

Some people will hijack it and use that opportunity to loot shops and other businesses

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by Basic123: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2023
onuman:
APC propagandists have gone madly nuclear. APC pays anyone with Igbo name for APC propaganda.
No Ohaneze is saying this nonsense.
Tinubu is a man no country of saner people will have as president given his past records.
No country will accept a president thrown up through a computer glitch.
Worse, Tinubu did not meet up with the constitutional requirements of 25% of votes in Abuja.
Shut up!

You people should man up!

Stop looking for people to blame for your problems!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by fredoooooo: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2023
Be used by politicians, e no go better for anybody wey advice una... e n siere
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by Chucks13: 9:08am On Sep 06, 2023
Pls is too late to advise obidients let them be use the papa and mama go buy plenty coffins, shey dem no dey hear word ba? Na here we dey.

Pikin wey dem warn make hin no play with razor blade and refuse to listen give am the razor by the time the razor cut hin finger next time hin no go near razor again...

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths by Obainomilano: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2023
Yankiss:
The caption should be Ohaneze begs Igbo youths. Are they preempting defeat? Where is Afenifere and Arewa? Can't they advise Nigerian youths too?
Did ohaneze contest any election or are u now tired of your so called one Nigeria that ohaneze can not speak for the youths of the country ...or don't you see how stupid your questions sound

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bar Beach (Victoria Island, Lagos) Has Overflown Its Bank Again! / Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power / UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.