Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

See What A Spirit Told Me Will Happen In Today's Judgement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Spirit Told Me Will Happen In Today's Judgement (1161 Views)

A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria / Who Will Today Judgement Favour The Most / Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Important Points From Today's Judgement Of Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

See What A Spirit Told Me Will Happen In Today's Judgement by Mercisharelove(f): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2023
The spirit said, many hopes will be dashed, he said the politicians have sacrificed so many young virgins for the judgement to favour them, the spirit said most Nigerians, see their leaders as humans oblivious of the fact that they have been transported into the underworld to eat and dine with demons.

The spirit said during the judgement, there will be diverse range of demons around to do the wishes of the ones who came to the underground to buy judgement.

He said most of the justices won't recover from the damage of this exercise until they leave this world 🌎🌍

He said most of the people that will be physically present in the court premises and you watching over the television πŸ“Ί should be very careful. Because everything has been demonised.

The winner today isn't actually the winner in reality but a placeholder until their cup is full.
Re: See What A Spirit Told Me Will Happen In Today's Judgement by Righthussle: 9:33am On Sep 06, 2023
Mercisharelove:
The spirit said, many hopes will be dashed, he said the politicians have sacrificed so many young virgins for the judgement to favour them, the spirit said most Nigerians, see their leaders as humans oblivious of the fact that they have been transported into the underworld to eat and dine with demons.

The spirit said during the judgement, there will be diverse range of demons around to do the wishes of the ones who came to the underground to buy judgement.

He said most of the justices won't recover from the damage of this exercise until they leave this world 🌎🌍

He said most of the people that will be physically present in the court premises and you watching over the television πŸ“Ί should be very careful. Because everything has been demonised.

The winner today isn't actually the winner in reality but a placeholder until their cup is full.

No spirit told you anything. Na hunger. Don't underestimate hunger. Go find garri drink.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Spirit Told Me Will Happen In Today's Judgement by Parachoko: 9:35am On Sep 06, 2023
Righthussle:

No spirit told you anything. Na hunger. Don't underestimate hunger. Go find garri drink.

Re: See What A Spirit Told Me Will Happen In Today's Judgement by Mozino007(m): 9:41am On Sep 06, 2023
Mercisharelove:

Una see Wetin hunger dey cause?,you better soak gaari n red oil with small water you go Dey alright…

Re: See What A Spirit Told Me Will Happen In Today's Judgement by seunmsg(m): 9:45am On Sep 06, 2023
I sincerely hope that you’ve not been afflicted with the spirit of madness.

16 Likes

Re: See What A Spirit Told Me Will Happen In Today's Judgement by BlackRains: 9:46am On Sep 06, 2023
Re: See What A Spirit Told Me Will Happen In Today's Judgement by abiolert(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2023
Righthussle:

Better hunger for that matter

Re: See What A Spirit Told Me Will Happen In Today's Judgement by Duru009(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2023
Mercisharelove:

Thank you Lord
Re: See What A Spirit Told Me Will Happen In Today's Judgement by Christistruth03: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2023
Re: See What A Spirit Told Me Will Happen In Today's Judgement by Sharpsharp00123: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2023
Mercisharelove:

u n your spirit dey craze

U better go n treat malaria

Re: See What A Spirit Told Me Will Happen In Today's Judgement by JohnnA1: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2023
seunmsg:
I sincerely hope that you’ve not been afflicted with the spirit of madness.
Na spirit of delusion and insanity dey afflict those people but they don't know grin grin grin

Re: See What A Spirit Told Me Will Happen In Today's Judgement by SalamRushdie: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2023
Stop making up nonsense

Re: See What A Spirit Told Me Will Happen In Today's Judgement by Benwallt(m): 10:25am On Sep 06, 2023
The evil obedients spirit has possess this one. Step outside you will see differently.

No human not born by virgin can unseat jagaban of borgu. Any such human will rot in hell

Re: See What A Spirit Told Me Will Happen In Today's Judgement by Mercisharelove(f): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2023
Morning friends and to my christain brothers and sisters still in the faith all over the world. Let me tell you that, we are the most favoured and blessed generation among the generations that have ever existed. Hallelujah!! But, its unfortunte that a lot of you are still living in the shadow of whom we are in christ. Going down memory lane, you remember how we have to pay for calls in a phone boot just to make a call but now, the average nigerian has a phone to make all the calls he needs to. This is typical of what christ has done for us. We don't have to go to spiritual houses(mtn), priest(glo), bishop(etisalat) etc to make all the calls we need to. Now, you have Him in you all you need to, is to acknowledge it and begin to live it. Walk by faith and live by faith because that's the life of the Just. See you soon.
Re: See What A Spirit Told Me Will Happen In Today's Judgement by Mercisharelove(f): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
Already told you all

PIGGYVEST IS DELAYING NEEDED PAYOUTS / Tinubu Certificate Is Fake Kperoogi / Watch Bill Gates Slapped 3 times And Congress Says Biden Can't Win In Ukraine