Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Why I Killed My Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Killed My Wife (2902 Views)

How I Killed My Mother After Taking Sachet Alcohol – Suspect / Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) / I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Killed My Wife by Bukola94: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

It isn't enough to cater for people in the US without stealing. Unless the person has family wealth or is a business tycoon not just a military officer in Nigeria.

How much does a general earn, I mean basic salary? Less.than 2million not to talk of those below him. It seems you don't have anyone with first hand knowledge of their remuneration thats why you assert that a military officer in Nigeria can support a family with his legitimate salary in Nigeria.

Those who do , do that not with their legitimate income.
Most officers I know are into farming, animals and crops farming
Re: Why I Killed My Wife by izonborn098(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2023
They both pay for their actions and it is a good one... The man going down with the said woman is a good one... No evidence..
fxgreen6:

warp reasoning, how do you force someone that has out grown you to stay with you. He should have moved on life happens or is him rotting behind bars the best.
Re: Why I Killed My Wife by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2023
Bukola94:
Most officers I know are into farming, animals and crops farming

You are just agreeing with me that they can't support families in the US with their salary. Have a great day.
Re: Why I Killed My Wife by mrLhanray(m): 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
This is really heartbreaking.
Re: Why I Killed My Wife by Creamypie(m): 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
He did the right thing
Re: Why I Killed My Wife by wany(f): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
TsbAfrica:
well that is based on the level of your understanding... Every human being deserves to be respected.

Now about the case being discussed, the man was the reason why she ever had a break to begin with, he paid her way to the US becasue of his plan to provide a better life for his family. To now be faced with reality of this magnitude... I hope you know his case is not in isolation, many African men are choosing murder of thier spouse when they get emasculated to a point. Anyway like I said everything we think we know is subject to understanding and we both fall within those limitations. But I will advice you if you are a woman becasue you sound like one, respect is everything to a man, no matter now lowly you might percieve him.
Re: Why I Killed My Wife by wany(f): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
TsbAfrica:
well that is based on the level of your understanding... Every human being deserves to be respected.

Now about the case being discussed, the man was the reason why she ever had a break to begin with, he paid her way to the US becasue of his plan to provide a better life for his family. To now be faced with reality of this magnitude... I hope you know his case is not in isolation, many African men are choosing murder of thier spouse when they get emasculated to a point. Anyway like I said everything we think we know is subject to understanding and we both fall within those limitations. But I will advice you if you are a woman becasue you sound like one, respect is everything to a man, no matter now lowly you might percieve him.
You earn respect not own. undecided
Re: Why I Killed My Wife by purples25(f): 8:14am On Sep 08, 2023
The level of slavery men put women in because they provide... So because this lady failed to fulfill his desire, she deserved her death. It's okay o, men please don't play the victim when your wife is the one earning and sending you abroad, and she chooses to mistreat you.

Men complain of women being power drunk, but they have been power drunk for centuries.

Men need to understand that no matter what you do for anyone, you don't own them. You don't have a right to take that person's life. The investment you have made on that person, painful as it is to lose, doesn't make you their property.
Re: Why I Killed My Wife by Bukola94: 9:34am On Sep 08, 2023
PurestBoy:

Has anyone confirmed this story to be true?
no be in this country a wife sent assassins to kill husband. Someone they have 4children together. When a wife born u children, it doesn't mean she won't kill you if the devil wisper to her
Re: Why I Killed My Wife by obinna58(m): 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2023
He outlived his importance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sad Moment Efcc Arrest Tiktoker Peller And Sirbalo Comedy For Acquiring G-wagon / Crime : I Will Chase All Eiye Members From Benin City - Aye Cultist Vows (video) / Islamic Police Arrests Nigerian Policeman With 3 Women At Zamfara Hotel (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.