Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri (23994 Views)

Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Ibadan / Video, Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Anambra / Gov Makinde Distances Himself From β€˜Obidients’ Rally In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Peterobiisathie(f): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2023
Again, it is most unlikely that the Presidential Election Petition Court would grant Peter Obi's prayers to cancel the #NigerianElections2023 and order a new election. First of all, he did not prove his case simply because he had no case, and the damage to Nigeria far outweighs the personal benefit to Mr. Obi. He is basing his whole case on a technicality, seeking to nullify the nomination of President Bola Tinubu and his deputy. Meanwhile, the way he emerged as the Labour Party candidate is very shady indeed. It is doubtful that Peter Obi was even on the Labour Party register when it was submitted to INEC. He is more likely to suffer from a technicality than benefit from one.

So, expect premium tears from Obidients in a few hours and maximum propaganda (the judges were bribed, etc.). If you sell handkerchiefs and tissue papers, expect to profit from Obidients today.

Waziri Atiku's prayers are more reasonable. He proved lapses by INEC and is asking that, based on those lapses, he be declared the winner and thus the President-elect. In a few hours, we will know what the judges think.

But whatever the judgment, democracy must continue to thrive. I fully, totally and unequivocally support the Nigerian police in their determination to prevent any breakdown of law and order. I urge Obidients to rein their tongues and stop their unpatriotic coup baiting. This is not January 15, 1966. And Nigeria will not break up because Peter Obi could not reclaim a mandate he never lost in the first place.

#TableShaker

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1699333169143509040

203 Likes 22 Shares

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by WhisperedNoise: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2023
Reno trying to stay relevant by any/every means possible. Take away twitter and Facebook and you'll see that Reno is empty and unpopular.
Take away Peter Obi's name from Reno's mouth and watch his little relevance fade into eternal oblivion. Such a tool.

288 Likes 31 Shares

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Acekidc4(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2023
They will Cry Wetin Pass Tears today!!

226 Likes 18 Shares

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by kcnwaigbo: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2023
This hungry man has abandoned Atiku to become Tinubu's number 1 campaigner!! The hustle I'd real.

280 Likes 24 Shares

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by burp18: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Reno trying to stay relevant by any/every means possible. Take away twitter and Facebook and you'll see that Reno is empty and unpopular.
He's just stating the obvious truth.

247 Likes 26 Shares

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by burp18: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
This hungry man has abandoned Atiku to become Tinubu's number 1 campaigner!! The hustle I'd real.
It doesn't matter. All that matters is Obi and his obedient lost woefully.πŸ˜‰

195 Likes 14 Shares

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Vinnie2000(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2023
This Shameless He-Goat. 😏

I am Forever Grateful that Peter Obi completely IGNORED him. πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

Even his Name in Urhobo Language means Small He-Goat. 😌😟

108 Likes 12 Shares

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Lastmessenger2: 10:32am On Sep 06, 2023
Oga Tinubu give him a job please. Reno is working really hard

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by pandoragirigory: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2023
Patronage will be high, I wish I am in Nigeria where I can sell depression drugs in Anambra

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by mycar: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2023
I thought the Guy is a PDP member? Is it not same Reno that went to London to protest?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by mycar: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Patronage will be high, I wish I am in Nigeria where I can sell depression drugs in Anambra
You should have been in Nigeria. Hypocrite

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by burp18: 10:37am On Sep 06, 2023
mycar:
I thought the Guy is a PDP member? Is it not same Reno that went to London to protest?
Does it matter? Obi supporters are stupid. They went as far as issuing death threats to Reno's family. I don't blame him for coming at they way he's doing

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Shinjawestside: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2023
Shey na only obidients go suffer the hardship?

Mumu people..

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Racoon(m): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2023
See how petty silly someone can go because of parochial politics. What will happen when the ruling goes the way of Peter Obi? Reno Omokri hatred is now morbidly pathological but Obi have never dignified him with a response.

38 Likes

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Nazgul: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2023
Reno is just using Igbo hatred to gain followers. He knows that any negative comment he makes about Igbos would receive supportive attention regardless of how vile it is.

That's what he's hanging on to. He's a wasted force and a lost cause. No one should pay attention to him.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Offpointng: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Since 2009 till now, Reno omokri has remained a PDP member and he has promised to remain so till whenever. What can we report off Peter Obi??

We still expect Peter Obi to join Kowa party or Accord. it's just a matter of time

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2023
Gbamsolutely!!
Mumu Reno don kill him once upon a time blind foolish supporters.

We remembered just less than a year ago that he was their lord and savior after their demigod,
That animal called cownu.
All because he was against our Darling Daddy.
They worshipped, licked his nonsense and hairy balls.
Sang his praise to high heavens.
#HeadlessMob dem

What goes around comes around.

What an interesting time to be alive! πŸ˜‰

Kikikikiki πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„ 😁 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜ƒ

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by iCauseTrouble: 10:44am On Sep 06, 2023
Reno is just like FFK. Give them food, they will sing and clap for you.

26 Likes

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2023
Let be our brothers keeper, let be merciful to one another.

God Bless Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by sharpwriter(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2023
cheesy
This man is indeed a trouble maker ..
But also petty with I TOO KNOW attitude angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by nony43(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2023
Did your principal Alhaji Abubakar prove his own case? Every time obi obi mind ur party business. Today is still same day judgment ur party pdp and u are not saying anything on their chances of winning in PEPT.

12 Likes

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by EnglishUsa: 10:44am On Sep 06, 2023
Where is buhari self? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by SmartPolician: 10:44am On Sep 06, 2023
Reno Omokri is also pained that Atiku didn't win. Now, he's using OBIdients to catch cruise to cover his pain while he hopes to get an appointment from Tinubu. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Mitsurugi(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2023
Come, isn't Reno ATIKU'S spokesperson?

7 Likes

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Judolisco(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2023
Lol... Like I told my friend b4 d election, I said I knw the igbo people have been deprived of ruling dis country since aguyi-ironsi, but like soludo rightly said they're going about it the wrong way.... U form an alliance to win an election in Nigeria..... If obi even win shey dem no go impeach am comut?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by meum: 10:44am On Sep 06, 2023
Was this guy working with PDP’s team or APC’s team? I get confused at times

7 Likes

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Wisereborn: 10:44am On Sep 06, 2023
Atiku has seen you Reno Omokri as the mole you are, him don pack you for one side, you come run dey follow Tinubu grin grin grin

Fake Pastor, shameless maggot. Anywhere belle face

FFK junior

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by mbahdi(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2023
Dis idiot sha need attention from d useless fraudulent druglord..he go soon dive u appointment as d most useless confused man

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tantita Apprehends Another Vessel For Oil Theft (pics) / Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife / Fayose’s Trial: We Moved N1.2b Cash In Three Planes, Says Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.