Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri (24002 Views)

Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Ibadan / Video, Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Anambra / Gov Makinde Distances Himself From β€˜Obidients’ Rally In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Angelfrost(m): 10:56am On Sep 06, 2023
Sigh... Yet again, both Peter Obi and President Tinubu continue to ignore your existence, Reno.

Omokri, this has gone beyond childish and stupid.

Oh well... At least, jobless people like you still respond to you and exchange words with you. Keep it up... All na hustle. tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:56am On Sep 06, 2023
Handkerchief sellers should crowd at the entrance of the tribunal venue. They will sell.
Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by onlyboyson(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2023
If you like from now till enternity you can't gain any appointments from TINUBUs administration
Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by cjudy(m): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2023
A hungry fool and bastard who depends on politicians to feed his useless family.

No appointment for you. If you like leak ass and anus from now till 2090. You will never bear ASO rock again

2 Likes

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Omobude244: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2023
Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Okorocubana(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2023
Not only Obedients, Nigerians are crying already including Reno's Kindred grin grin grin
Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by mycar: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2023
burp18:
You're not very smart. Are the igbos not the ones insulting and issuing deaths threats to Reno and his family? It got so bad they're digging up pictures of family members of the judges and issuing threats to them. What does that imply to you? I don't expect much from you. An average Obi supporter is naturally dumb. It runs in the family😁
Were you too ashamed to unmask your bigoted face at first? You needed to say Obi supporters, right? Either ways, no time for any tribal riffraff.

1 Like

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Judolisco(m): 11:01am On Sep 06, 2023
descarado:

And Jonathan followed who knocked him out if tge game.
Politics is not emotional. You go where you think you have high chances of winning especially in Nigeria.

Tinubu if he wins today will still cut off Jonathan's clique.
We all know that.
Jonathan did not follow anyone in d last election.... He was neutral....
Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Timfreds(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2023
God bless you, Reno
Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by burp18: 11:02am On Sep 06, 2023
mycar:

Were you too ashamed to unmask your bigoted face at first? You needed to say Obi supporters, right? Either ways, no time for any tribal riffraff.
Are you not an Obi zombie? Or are you a Buhari supporter? πŸ˜†
Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Love56743: 11:05am On Sep 06, 2023
burp18:
It doesn't matter. All that matters is Obi and his obedient lost woefully.πŸ˜‰
What are you gaining from tinubu government? Let us not fight over people who don't care about us, so make will forget about who will cry..
Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by casppyjay: 11:07am On Sep 06, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1699333169143509040
diz malnourished gigolo and swindler calls himself a pastor..everytime I read his post it only gives credence to the wise words I was once told that Nigerians are the worlds greatest hypocrites, they pray before they lie and lie immediately after they prayed..

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Boldideas: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

Please sell it at exorbitant priceπŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by burp18: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2023
Love56743:

What are you gaining from tinubu government? Let us not fight over people who don't care about us, so make will forget about who will cry..
What will I have gained if I had voted Obi? The people of Anambra he governed for eight years are living in abject poverty. Insecurity is at its worst and people are getting locked up like goats at home due to sit at home. Remove the log from your eyes 😁
Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by kcnwaigbo: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
This hungry man has abandoned Atiku to become Tinubu's number 1 campaigner!! The hustle I'd real.
Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by obontami: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2023
SmartPolician:
Reno Omokri is also pained that Atiku didn't win. Now, he's using OBIdients to catch cruise to cover his pain while he hopes to get an appointment from Tinubu. cheesy

You deserve a hot plate of amala and cold Goldberg to step it down. grin
Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Atlantis585: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2023
Why is Mr. O’Mockery always making a fool of himself? I thought after running around the world chasing Buhari without accomplishing anything but only showcasing his foolishness him for don rest by now. Does he even have a job. I have never an old man always acting like a child.
Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Inobeyourmate: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2023
Omo!!! Obedients go cry blood today I swear, wahala go shele today, nothing wey una go do obedients, una go just wail and wail πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by kayusely70(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2023
Yes ooooooo!!!!!!!
Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Ahigbo1: 11:15am On Sep 06, 2023
burp18:
He's just stating the obvious truth.

Truth?
That's in no possible way, truth
Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by descarado: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2023
Judolisco:
Jonathan did not follow anyone in d last election.... He was neutral....
You know nothing.
Jonathan boys and girls are wike, reno, odili etc and who are they supporting?

He made you believe he is neutral.

1 Like

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by obontami: 11:18am On Sep 06, 2023
burp18:
He's a good asset. Good in putting the headless mobs in their place

Facts. He makes them constantly looks like the useless fools they are, and I am so loving it. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Segzy19: 11:18am On Sep 06, 2023
This man is a thorn in the Obidients flesh. Yet they can't do anything about him ...

What a shame! Or what a balablu ?? tongue tongue tongue
Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by xtervaganza(m): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2023
Ellupee ee ku ni
Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by TheGift: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

What is Reno Omokri's job again, apart from whipping up sentiments in the most unintelligent ways?

Somebody that started kissing Peter Obi's ass when it looked like He might win, before INEC came and did their thing.
Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by yeshuasfootstep(m): 11:21am On Sep 06, 2023
Show them your supplier.

Because yours is overflowing since you borrowed money to come and snap pictures, yet no one noticed you're around.

Except using numerous monickers like this one to make people think what is not there in the first place.

Have you seen how your unbridled hatred for a whole tribe has made you so unpopular.

If I were you, I will repent and ask for forgiveness.

It is only a mad man that will be supporting and working against Atiku and Tinubu at the same time.

You're now breaking tables. No more shaking.
Hatred has really dealt with you.
Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Cjayboy: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2023
CHILDISH MAN IN AN ADULT FORM !!!

AKPA SCHOOL NDI ARA...
Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Judolisco(m): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2023
descarado:

You know nothing.
Jonathan boys and girls are wike, reno, odili etc and who are they supporting?

He made you believe he is neutral.

Jonathan himself was neutral his boys were not neutral as u rightly said
Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Love56743: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2023
burp18:
What will I have gained if I had voted Obi? The people of Anambra he governed for eight years are living in abject poverty. Insecurity is at its worst and people are getting locked up like goats at home due to sit at home. Remove the log from your eyes 😁

Bro I don't support any politician but they are selfish and greedy, i don't fight and quarrel with anybody about politians, so if you get sure for today game you give me... Make those politician fight well.. i still get sure Aza for asia countries nothing concern for Nigeria Matter.. na money I need now..
Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Jsucre(m): 11:23am On Sep 06, 2023
All eyes on Obidents 😜
Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Jsucre(m): 11:24am On Sep 06, 2023
Cjayboy:
CHILDISH MAN IN AN ADULT FORM !!!

AKPA SCHOOL NDI ARA...
Kwα»₯sα»‹ imejọ onye mere gα»‹ agadi
Re: If You Sell Handkerchiefs/Tissues Expect To Profit From Obidients Today - Omokri by Lama70(m): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2023
Judolisco:
Lol... Like I told my friend b4 d election, I said I knw the igbo people have been deprived of ruling dis country since aguyi-ironsi, but like soludo rightly said they're going about it the wrong way.... U form an alliance to win an election in Nigeria..... If obi even win shey dem no go impeach am comut?

You form alliance to win elections πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tantita Apprehends Another Vessel For Oil Theft (pics) / Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Ex-Governors Of Lagos State: Photos / Osun Tribunal: We Reject Appeal Court Clarifications - Osun State PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.