Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

PEPT Can Never Unsit Tinubu Take It Or Leave It Will Cost A Lot(picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT Can Never Unsit Tinubu Take It Or Leave It Will Cost A Lot(picture) (2675 Views)

PEPT: Can The Outcome Of Atiku's Case Against Tinubu In US Have Any Effect? / PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? / 2023: Osinbajo plotting to outwit Tinubu, take over from Buhari -Segun Bamgbose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEPT Can Never Unsit Tinubu Take It Or Leave It Will Cost A Lot(picture) by KGBKremlin: 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
And you are crying everyday about IGBOs?

The fact, You are disturbed about them always, show fear and respect.

IGBOs Gallant cool

You're the one crying for mandate not knowing that the only mandate you have is awaiting you in south east (Biafra)
Re: PEPT Can Never Unsit Tinubu Take It Or Leave It Will Cost A Lot(picture) by Benwallt(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
Keep crying zombie...its your right cool

Life don taya you so quick. U never start. This 8 years of Tinubu, you go suffer
Re: PEPT Can Never Unsit Tinubu Take It Or Leave It Will Cost A Lot(picture) by EmirofAfonjaz: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Sorry...na only me dey buy fuel for 700/liter cheesy

Benwallt:

Life don taya you so quick. U never start. This 8 years of Tinubu, you go suffer
Re: PEPT Can Never Unsit Tinubu Take It Or Leave It Will Cost A Lot(picture) by EmirofAfonjaz: 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
They have started shouting BIAFRA again...what of IPOB??

Una go cry blood cool

KGBKremlin:

You're the one crying for mandate not knowing that the only mandate you have is awaiting you in south east (Biafra)
Re: PEPT Can Never Unsit Tinubu Take It Or Leave It Will Cost A Lot(picture) by Sharpsharp00123: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
Batified2023
Godwin444
Sharpsharp00123

Share this post..abeg.

Tinubu has lost and will be sent on exile..as a certified coward cool

u forget to add Helinues n Moh247

U people are surprised many have woken up to your ipob agenda
Re: PEPT Can Never Unsit Tinubu Take It Or Leave It Will Cost A Lot(picture) by EmirofAfonjaz: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
See as you cast yourself...

yoruba man....you have failed. When corned you start shouting ipob.

very worthless rants. cool

Sharpsharp00123:
u forget to add Helinues n Moh247

U people are surprised many have woken up to your ipob agenda
Re: PEPT Can Never Unsit Tinubu Take It Or Leave It Will Cost A Lot(picture) by Sharpsharp00123: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
See as you cast yourself...

yoruba man....you have failed. When corned you start shouting ipob.

very worthless rants. cool

u igbos n your ipob plan b have failed woefully

U can go back to Biafra or death now
Re: PEPT Can Never Unsit Tinubu Take It Or Leave It Will Cost A Lot(picture) by gmo10(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
If you want to talk about

TOUTS AND MIZCREANTS ..Tinubu is Number 1

But if you want to talk development and infrastructure...

JAKANDE (RIP) is the man.

Fashola..Tinubu...Ambode...Sanwolu...cant even test Jakande... cool

The TOUTS AND MISCREANTS in Onitsha in particular and Anambra as a whole are weaponize unlike the ones in Lagos. BTW, show me a state in Nigeria with a HUGE population of TOUTS then I'll accept your point if not...
FYI, I have been in Lagos far before Tinubu became, I can comfortably tell you that it was after Tinubu came in that Lagos started experiencing massive clean up of thugs, pickpockets etc along the Oshodi corridor and the rest. Put hatred aside, support your man with facts and spreading lies against who's not you choice.
Shalom!
Re: PEPT Can Never Unsit Tinubu Take It Or Leave It Will Cost A Lot(picture) by EmirofAfonjaz: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
Very predictable..

As you see say una go loose ..you have started chanting IPOB..BIAFRA..NNAMDI KANU..IGBO again abi?

una must cry blood cool

Sharpsharp00123:
u igbos n your ipob plan b have failed woefully

U can go back to Biafra or death now
Re: PEPT Can Never Unsit Tinubu Take It Or Leave It Will Cost A Lot(picture) by Rickmann: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN..

ACTUALLY PEOPLE WILL BE HAPPY.

INTERMS OF COST...WHY BOTHER. DID YOU COMPLAIN WHEN FUEL WAS PLACED AT 700/liter?

I hate hypocrisy...its disgusting cool

did he complain.. seriously
just listen to yourself.
arent you a nigerian, dont you buy fuel, even you are not happy with the way things have turned out.
you are suffering but tribalism and bigotry wont let you reason.

may God have mercy on u.
Re: PEPT Can Never Unsit Tinubu Take It Or Leave It Will Cost A Lot(picture) by EmirofAfonjaz: 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
So who absorbed the pickpockets and made them garage touting officers?

Same Tinubu...

So stop painting a worthless picture to protect a worthless person cool

gmo10:

The TOUTS AND MISCREANTS in Onitsha in particular and Anambra as a whole are weaponize unlike the ones in Lagos. BTW, show me a state in Nigeria with a HUGE population of TOUTS then I'll accept your point if not...
FYI, I have been in Lagos far before Tinubu became, I can comfortably tell you that it was after Tinubu came in that Lagos started experiencing massive clean up of thugs, pickpockets etc along the Oshodi corridor and the rest. Put hatred aside, support your man with facts and spreading lies against who's not you choice.
Shalom!
Re: PEPT Can Never Unsit Tinubu Take It Or Leave It Will Cost A Lot(picture) by Dc14(m): 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
KGBKremlin:

Biafra is there turn
dey play
Re: PEPT Can Never Unsit Tinubu Take It Or Leave It Will Cost A Lot(picture) by EmirofAfonjaz: 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
Foolish rants...

but you loved OJOTA when it was #87 abi?

hypocrisy is worse than cancer...spits cool

Rickmann:

did he complain.. seriously
just listen to yourself.
arent you a nigerian, dont you buy fuel, even you are not happy with the way things have turned out.
you are suffering but tribalism and bigotry wont let you reason.

may God have mercy on u.
Re: PEPT Can Never Unsit Tinubu Take It Or Leave It Will Cost A Lot(picture) by KGBKremlin: 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
Dc14:
dey play

We shall see no B today
Re: PEPT Can Never Unsit Tinubu Take It Or Leave It Will Cost A Lot(picture) by sirchim(m): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
rintileri:
What will Tinubu will cost you in 1 year you will be begging Tafawa Balewa to start afresh from 1960. You better support the right thing before it's too late cheesy
you dey mind Dem, ojoro people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos: Igbo Woman Gives N3m Lottery Cash To Beggar / The Political Bottom Power Of Turai Yar'adua / Some Disturbing Power Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.