Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Why Did Drake Give Fan $50,000 During Concert? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Did Drake Give Fan $50,000 During Concert? (309 Views)

Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) / How Did Drake Catch My Bra Without Stress – Crazy Female Fan Express Shock (vide / Did Drake Kill Xxxtentacion?! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Drake Give Fan $50,000 During Concert? by DyshApp: 11:37am On Sep 06, 2023
During his most recent concert in Las Vegas over the weekend, Canadian rapper, singer, and songwriter Drake gifted $50,000 to a fan who spent money that was supposed to be used for furniture to decorate his home on tickets to his It's All A Blur Tour. Drake noticed the fan's sign in the audience: "I spent my furniture money on tickets to your two shows, OVO For Life."

In a video shared on TikTok, Drake noticed the sign in the crowd and told the fan that he wanted to give him something back. He said, "My manager is my DJ... You know what, my man, your furniture money, I'm going to give you 50 bands (thousand dollars) tonight because I love you."

Afterwards, Drake then gave his reasoning for gifting this fan the money. He told the audience, "Listen, this is what life is about. I'm trying to teach you something tonight. I want you to understand something tonight. You never know what the next person is going through. You never know what the person in front of you, to the left of you, to the right of you, behind you, is going through."

"So, I want to take a second in Las Vegas tonight. And the same way I just did what I did, I want you to open up your heart for a second and turn to someone you do not know to give them some love or a compliment. I want you to make somebody's night in Las Vegas tonight."

This kind gesture from Drake comes after another act he did last month when he gifted a woman in the crowd a Chanel bag during his concert at Crypto.com Arena as it was her birthday.

Article source: Drake Gives Fan $50,000 During Concert

Re: Why Did Drake Give Fan $50,000 During Concert? by Xscape1993(m): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2023
Thanks to him..

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Scared, I Don’t Want To D!e Young”- Lilsmart, Former Marlian / Man Goes Spiritual: Seeking Justice For Mohbad In A Shrine / Omashola Is Back In Biggie’s House To Get The Loan - This Guy Is Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.