Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,383 members, 7,836,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Soldiers Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Zamfara, Kebbi, Kastina And Sokoto - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Zamfara, Kebbi, Kastina And Sokoto (20934 Views)

Soldiers Rescue 39 Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Zaria Highway / Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover / Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Zamfara, Kebbi, Kastina And Sokoto by Omoawoke2(m): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nice job

Re: Soldiers Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Zamfara, Kebbi, Kastina And Sokoto by NSNO(m): 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
Yada01:

Buhari is the worst thing that happened to us as a nation. Whatever we are facing today began with him. That guy destroyed Nigeria
Everybody knows buhari was a disaster even his own people. That man took us years back in terms of development and security. Tinubu was even campaigning like an opposition candidate. But his regime is over, hopefully this one will be better.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Zamfara, Kebbi, Kastina And Sokoto by Yankee101: 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
Thank God
Re: Soldiers Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Zamfara, Kebbi, Kastina And Sokoto by Yankee101: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Security is foremost

www.muriajaka.com

Re: Soldiers Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Zamfara, Kebbi, Kastina And Sokoto by ufuosman(m): 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Good 👍🏽
Re: Soldiers Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Zamfara, Kebbi, Kastina And Sokoto by dalongjnr: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
I think the GOC of 8 Division is trying a lot. He was in sector 3 as commander of multinational joint tax force and he performed exceptionally well. Now,he's calming the volatile zamfara,sokoto,kebbi and katsina now I understand why he was award the merit award of CFR by the federal government.
Just recently, he was commissioning projects, mostly, staff quarters, and also retraining personal on combat readiness.
The man is doing a good job.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Zamfara, Kebbi, Kastina And Sokoto by Mayeldah(m): 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
The army, FG and the bandits are all playing games with the lives of people in Nigeria

Take the battle to the bandits and flushed them out, why wait till the kidnap another set of people and you start your games again?
Re: Soldiers Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Zamfara, Kebbi, Kastina And Sokoto by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
God Bless the Nigerian Military Force. More Bullets to their Machine Guns.

God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
God Bless President Tinubu the Jagaban of Africa.
God Bless Nigerians!!

you still dey pray for Tinubu for this your miserable life? Suffer no dey taya you?
Re: Soldiers Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Zamfara, Kebbi, Kastina And Sokoto by SaLongs1(m): 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
manitoba:
Kill 'em all. There is no need to parade them.
Did you read at all before commenting?
Re: Soldiers Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Zamfara, Kebbi, Kastina And Sokoto by SaLongs1(m): 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
Reelz:
some of the kidnappers might be posing as victims.. be extra careful with them.
Baba just chill and pray not to be innocently mixed up in these rescue situations when these officers start winnowing wheat from chaff, it ain't funny at all.
Re: Soldiers Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Zamfara, Kebbi, Kastina And Sokoto by SaLongs1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
phkka1:

Buhari did not support them.
Seems you are OYO.
Re: Soldiers Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Zamfara, Kebbi, Kastina And Sokoto by Richyfj(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
Those informant🤔🤔🤔
Re: Soldiers Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Zamfara, Kebbi, Kastina And Sokoto by Emma09(m): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
E not concern me. All I sha know be say nothing, I repeat, nothing will ever make me go to the north by road.
Re: Soldiers Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Zamfara, Kebbi, Kastina And Sokoto by jite006j: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
I dey line o bro, hope your mailer dey deliver Sha and not just showing sent?
CaptMarvel:
Hiya.. It's well.

Email extractor, Email lists and bulk mailer available. Contact me let's deal. Contact on profile.
Re: Soldiers Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Zamfara, Kebbi, Kastina And Sokoto by GreenCovering: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
These soldiers are doing a very difficult job.
God be with them all the way.
Kudos!
smiley
Re: Soldiers Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Zamfara, Kebbi, Kastina And Sokoto by Zorn: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
DevilsEqual:
cheesy cheesy

This Yoruba man is trying...Our soldiers now working hard like never before
Get out abeg . Everything na stupidity?
Re: Soldiers Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Zamfara, Kebbi, Kastina And Sokoto by ahaz: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://eonsintelligence.com/details/news-108923456/troops-rescue-kidnapped-victims-recover-operational-motorcycles-in-zamfara-kebbi-kastina-and-sokoto-24485358

Wait oo so each time they invaded FULANI terrorist hide outs aka bandits they always flee with gun shot wounds without any captured one for evidence of even any one killed..hmm are you pondering what am pondering?

Nija army una welldone oo.
Re: Soldiers Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Zamfara, Kebbi, Kastina And Sokoto by godofuck231: 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
Meanwhile Wagner group is looking for shovels to buy in large quantities, they are secretly buying bandits and BH in niger
Re: Soldiers Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Zamfara, Kebbi, Kastina And Sokoto by CaptMarvel(m): 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
jite006j:
I dey line o bro, hope your mailer dey deliver Sha and not just showing sent?
of course it delivers. Check my profile for contact let's transact

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic: 19yr Old Girl Got Her Breast Removed & Killed By B.F & Dumped In Pit Toilet / Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos / How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.