Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Liverpool's Luis Suarez Denies Racist Allegation Against Man.u's Patrice Evra - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool's Luis Suarez Denies Racist Allegation Against Man.u's Patrice Evra (876 Views)

Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona / Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich / Luiz Suarez Banned For 8 Matches For Insulting Evra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool's Luis Suarez Denies Racist Allegation Against Man.u's Patrice Evra by webprince(m): 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2011
Liverpool forward Luis Suarez has denied that he directed racist language at Patrice Evra during Saturday's clash with Manchester United.

"I'm upset by the accusations of racism," Suarez said on his Facebook page. "I can only say that I have always respected and respect everybody. We are all the same. I go to the field with the maximum illusion of a little child who enjoys what he does, not to create conflicts."

The two players had to be separated by referee Andre Marriner on several occasions during a lengthy spat and Evra alleged after the match that he had been racially abused by the Uruguayan. An official spokesman for Liverpool had previously stated that the forward "categorically denied" the allegation. The FA is set to investigate the incident.
Re: Liverpool's Luis Suarez Denies Racist Allegation Against Man.u's Patrice Evra by Brisingr(m): 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2011
i don't know if viewers noticed steven G and evra didn't shake each at d beginnin of d match

(1) (Reply)

The 'Old Lady' Calling! / P / Neymar Named World Most Marketable Athlete Ahead Of Messi, Bolt And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.