Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules (31681 Views)

Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory / Cost Of Nomination Form For Primaries: Texas In USA Vs Nigeria / Edo 2020 Governorship: Tribunal Rules Against Governor Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by GetSenseNow: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
Banter1:
Nah. Cause there won't be any rerun
If there is, Tinubu is a goner.

I wonder why y'all are afraid of a re-run. Is he no longer master-strategist? cheesy
Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by Mosba: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
Congratulations Obidirts worldwide
Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by EmirofAfonjaz: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
how are you coping with APC backed Fulani herdsmen killings?

After you will claim...NORTH NORTH...

Worthless spits cool

Banter1:
Point out where I said I'm from SS or SW? I be comfirmed middlebelt person.

ObiDENT
Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by EmirofAfonjaz: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
Pepper dem gang...

i can taste your tears cool

Ofemmanu1:

Una go cry tire
Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by johnjose68: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
GetSenseNow:

I wonder why y'all are afraid of a re-run. Is he no longer master-strategist? cheesy

Obi.diot!!!

Tinubu won't win primary, he won.

Tinubu won't win the election, he won.

Tinubu won't be inaugurated, he was inaugurated.

Tinubu will lose at the tribunal, he is winning and will win.

Tinubu won't win rerun. zombie, there won't be RERUN cheesy grin grin

How else do you define master strategist

Yes daddy cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by RexTramadol1: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
Meaning what? so if tinubu is worthless you will still accept him? cool

Everybody is not a zombie cool

I know it’s a difficult day for you lots.

But that’s not my problem.
Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by burp18: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
Flows001:

If only you know the way core Northerners dey vex with Tinubu right now because of the untold suffering down north.
If a rerun should be conducted now, Atiku and Obi will be in the forefront.
Which core northerners? How do you know this? Because I'm from the north. You go just open your mouth wah. The average northerner would rather vote Buhari again than to vote Obi. Obi is an incompetent failure who has nothing to offer. Nobody send am for north

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by Memphis357(m): 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
ecolime:

Votes of Igbos alone right?

If a re-run were to be conducted between Tinubu and Obi today, Obi will win only SE and lose every other region badly despite the hardships in the land.

Hard core obidients have turned everyone to enemies. They made many people especially Yorubas who voted for PO regret that decision.

I'm sure the likes of Falz and Mr Macaroni are regretting their decisions to support the obidient movement with the tribal bashings coming from the Igbos these days.

You curse and hate on a tribe that gave your son over 40% of their votes because Tinubu is from their region?

As for core Notherners- Fulani & Hausa, I am sure you already know their Anti-Igbo sentiments. They would vote for a Ghanian or Kenyan as President over an Igbo man.

Pre-Presidential elections, I no see any Nairalander wey carry Obi matter for head reach me. I was everywhere. It was after the election my eyes opened. For me and many other Non-Igbos, it was about voting who we felt was the best at that point while for you guys, it was more of a tribal contest.

You guys need to learn to build alliances, relationship is key in anything man does. Trust me
Stop being a fucking tribalistic bigot!!!
Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by burp18: 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
johnjose68:

Obi.diot!!!

Yes daddy cool

rerun ko reslow ni😁 at some point, these obi supporters started praying for military coup. Because their candidate lost. A case of if I can't have it no one else can. They practice politics of hatred and it's why they're still left behind as it stands today

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by EmirofAfonjaz: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
everybody no be zombie cool

RexTramadol1:

I know it’s a difficult day for you lots.

But that’s not my problem.
Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by RexTramadol1: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
everybody no be zombie cool

I understand.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by wallrichy: 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
You just nailed the fact on the head. I did practically the same thing you did. I came down all the way to Nigeria, Port Harcourt and waited inside the rain till night before I could cast my vote for PO.....never minded any other candidates..... anything Labour Party, I voted for, even with close eyes.....na Labour Party I voted for, Presidential and National Assembly...but some months after, I started regretting my action. Why, cos the Easterners (IPOB) made it a tribal war. Seemed it was planned from Onset that PO will be converted and relegated to a Particular tribe (IPOB candidate) instead of the believe we were made to understand that he's going to be a Nationalist...I voted for him cos he's Young, Charismatic, soft spoken, enlightened, financially conservative etc......if any rerun should happen, me, my friends and family ain't gonna vote for a tribalist or rather IPOB made tribalist....... No way.......no mistake again.........

ecolime:

If a re-run were to be conducted between Tinubu and Obi today, Obi will win only SE and lose every other region badly despite the hardships in the land.

Hard core obidients have turned everyone to enemies. They made many people especially Yorubas who voted for PO regret that decision.

I'm sure the likes of Falz and Mr Macaroni are regretting their decisions to support the obidient movement with the tribal bashings coming from the Igbos these days.

You curse and hate on a tribe that gave your son over 40% of their votes because Tinubu is from their region?

As for core Notherners- Fulani & Hausa, I am sure you already know their Anti-Igbo sentiments. They would vote for a Ghanian or Kenyan as President over an Igbo man.

Pre-Presidential elections, I no see any Nairalander wey carry Obi matter for head reach me. I was everywhere. It was after the election my eyes opened. For me and many other Non-Igbos, it was about voting who we felt was the best at that point while for you guys, it was more of a tribal contest.

You guys need to learn to build alliances, relationship is key in anything man does. Trust me

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by oluwaseyi0: 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
Chillext:
Las! Las! na Rerun go end this case

rerun base on what? if Obi won then he has won
Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by GetSenseNow: 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
johnjose68:

Obi.diot!!!

Yes daddy cool

keep barking like a rabid dog. Wetin concern me, na me and una follow dey suffer
Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by 9jatriot(m): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
Usually when folks make a claim that they were supporting a candidate before and later change, it turns out to be a lie but yours is clearly different. You were so fully in support of Obi.

Do you think you are a one off of those who did a 180 degrees or are there many others like you that you personally know.

My experience has been that because most obidients are usually very abusive. Others with contrary opinion will rather not talk when in groups so a lot of people are never really able to gauge the real level of support or opposition.
ecolime:
Voting the right candidate will reduce our prayer points.

Guys, the ball is in our court. Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

ecolime:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by EmirofAfonjaz: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
i understand also

RexTramadol1:

I understand.

Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by MrsTblooms: 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
ecolime:

That's the reason why one of their elites was reported to have said that Mr Obi has reset their Presidency 20 years backwards.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by Eagle360(m): 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
ecolime:

this is true. Even those of us the Yoruba Christian that vote Obi base on religion sentiment those base on religion and Obi capacity. But seeing a lot of bashing, name calling, curses opened my eyes. I'm happy he never win because he will be a sectional President. I'm not happy because I think maybe the presence predicament we find ourselves will be change by him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by Ofemmanu1: 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
Pepper dem gang...
i can taste your tears cool

A day late and a dollar short.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by Mosba: 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
Make una dey drink water on top that
Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
Chillext:
Las! Las! na Rerun go end this case
Rerun keh. These judges have been bribed.

But a rerun would be best. To settle "hate" and disunity.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by Flows001(m): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
burp18:
Which core northerners? How do you know this? Because I'm from the north. You go just open your mouth wah. The average northerner would rather vote Buhari again than to vote Obi. Obi is an incompetent failure who has nothing to offer. Nobody send am for north
I can see that you're obviously out of touch with reality, I'm also a Northerner, and if not for anything, I would have posted you lots of videos of Northerners insulting Tinubu and blaming their religious leaders for deceiving them into voting the Muslim Muslim ticket..

Not even ready to prove anything to you, believe whatever you want to believe, funny enough I'm even benefiting more from this Tinubu administration, but I'm not as selfish as most of you Agbado munchers
Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by burp18: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
Flows001:

I can see that you're obviously out of touch with reality, I'm also a Northerner, and if not for anything, I would have posted you lots of videos of Northerners insulting Tinubu and blaming their religious leaders for deceiving them into voting the Muslim Muslim ticket..

Not even ready to prove anything to you, believe whatever you want to believe, funny enough I'm even benefiting more from this Tinubu administration, but I'm not as selfish as most of you Agbado munchers
post the videos😆😆 I live in Kaduna. I shuffle between Zamfara and Kano. I've stayed my whole life in the North. No body gives a sh*t about hoebi in the north. No dey deceive yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
Racoon:
OK! Lamidi Apapa and all those zombies supporting him are down. Next! Waiting for the court's decision on a heroine-drug baron eligibility to contest and ascend the Nigerian presidency now and in the future time to come. PEPT over to you judges!

So how far nha...Mr were

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by Banter1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
GetSenseNow:

No one is afraid of any re-run cause the election isn't going to be nullify. Let me be real with you, I don't support Tinubu neither did I vote him during last elections, I just dislike ObiDENT ways of doing things

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by damoobaba: 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
ecolime:

With the behaviour of obedient, theyve closed the door of the Presidency to Igbos. The south south have a better relationship with other parts of Nigeria. Tinubu has picked those he wants to work with among them: Umahi and supreme court Governor will work with Tinubu while many of their LP Governors will jump ship for POLITICAL SAFETY in the near future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by Diligence: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
We hereby call on righteous democrats never to stoop low and allow Emilokans, Agbadorians, BaTists, & Ebolans to gloat over miscarriage of justice.

Don't ever keep mute; they are on the broad way that leads to destruction. Confront them, enlighten them, nay emancipate them; they are obviously bewitched! If anything, they should be ashamed and hid their faces forever
Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by XAUBulls: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
ecolime:

Words on marble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by XAUBulls: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
wallrichy:
You just nailed the fact on the head. I did practically the same thing you did. I came down all the way to Nigeria, Port Harcourt and waited inside the rain till night before I could cast my vote for PO.....never minded any other candidates..... anything Labour Party, I voted for, even with close eyes.....na Labour Party I voted for, Presidential and National Assembly...but some months after, I started regretting my action. Why, cos the Easterners (IPOB) made it a tribal war. Seemed it was planned from Onset that PO will be converted and relegated to a Particular tribe (IPOB candidate) instead of the believe we were made to understand that he's going to be a Nationalist...I voted for him cos he's Young, Charismatic, soft spoken, enlightened, financially conservative etc......if any rerun should happen, me, my friends and family ain't gonna vote for a tribalist or rather IPOB made tribalist....... No way.......no mistake again.........
Very deep.
Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by ebenholer2(m): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
All these na just compensation when the head is off

What does obi even need the party for again what him no see mandate

It's even an alibi to also invalidate Apm/LP involvement in Apc politics
I am seriously laughing with shades for your write up😎😎😎
Re: Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules by Babastrong(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=Chillext post=125616597]Las! Las! na Rerun go end this case[says your beer parlour judgement]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China To Finance Nigeria's Abandoned Electricity Project / APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line / Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.