Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection (51246 Views)

Bobrisky Shares A Video Of Himself In Just His Bra And Panties / Bobrisky Oozes Attention As He Shares A Video Of Himself In Just His Bra & Pant / Fake Boobs: Tragedy Averted As Bobrisky Almost Took Off His Bra For A Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by OyinO: 2:13am On Sep 08, 2023
When you have lost your Traditional values or customs, you'll celebrate female bra and panties collection.
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by godofuck231: 5:39am On Sep 08, 2023
Sexual assault case de await am , if serm touch one of those bras its go time
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by ugbarreta(m): 6:09am On Sep 08, 2023
Please if any of them is on this nairaland kindly let us know🤓 ije uwa grin
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by olaztek(m): 8:04am On Sep 08, 2023
Why burn all when you can easily export to Nigeria and help our sisters.
Money wasted.
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by Mummiesboy: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2023
Zonefree:
I love the inscription on his shirt.

"If assholes could fly, this place would be an airport"

Bras from assholes!
The inscription is strictly meant for nuisance we have in this forum. The don't mind going to sniff those bras

1 Like

Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by Sleekfingers: 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
When dem call them sex injects now, dem go dey vex.....
How can a sane person do that, throw her private stuffs in the public.
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by Growing(m): 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
Congrats o!

What an achievement!

Wow!

I shake my head.
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by chiboycue: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
Orika385TV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoWKUR2DrM8?si=84MBp3XKceK_C4AQ

Drake shows off his HUGE collection of bras thrown on stage by fans during his It's All A Blur tour

Popular American/Canadian Musician Drake took to social media to show off his insane amount of bra collection: that is the number of Bra's that women has given to him or his female fans has given to him so far. The bra's where about 1000 or more.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw18KtiO6Av/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Darke should set up a bend-down-select boutique over there in order to disposs of all the bra
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by Psoul(m): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2023
Just imagining how that place will be smelling.
Collections of active service bra.
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by Nobodysboo(m): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
Yahoo boy
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by boladez(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
wasuka14:
They suppose add pants nah, to complete it. Yeye they smell

MumuSaka, 419, This is the kind of nonsense they will see you and indeed has eaten your watery brain.......I did not know you were the fuc**G driver to TY Bello. She does not know her driver is a tribal and religious bigot! I will show your posts to mama Ibeji. Imagine driver contributing to National discourse on Nairaland ...APC Internet NURTW!

I am no longer surprised you can't write proper English and be coherent , its above you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? / Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) / How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.