Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Could I Be HIV Possible - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could I Be HIV Possible (559 Views)

I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? / I May Be Hiv Positive, How Do I Break This News To My Wife / Could It Be HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could I Be HIV Possible by Seekinginfo: 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
Hi all, recently I had sex with a girl I really liked then discovered she is a liar and a runs girl who happened to like me.

Although I used condom but the condom bursted. Fast forward few weeks later I am worried about the symptoms I have.

I had sore throat for about 5 days and something that appears like ulcer on my tongue and cleared within 5 days but I do have it even before ( due to being diabetic ) but can't remember if I do have sore throat before now.

Due to how randy the girl seems ( I went through her phone ) I have reasons to be scared.

My question is, is it possible to have only one symptom of a disease if one has the said disease? I am very very very worried.
Re: Could I Be HIV Possible by jaeyking(m): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
When you are having symptoms and you want to die quick, Go to the internet and search about such symptoms

But if you want to get treated or die slowly
Go and meet a medical practitioner

Thank you
Re: Could I Be HIV Possible by Jeon(f): 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
congratulations.

6 Likes

Re: Could I Be HIV Possible by VeryGoodMan: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Yes, you are.
Stay positive bro.

Re: Could I Be HIV Possible by oliverwrites: 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Jeon:
congratulations.
Some of you are just childish. Someone brought genuine concern here rather than you keeping quiet if you have nothing to say you decide to act like an idiot. Your turn will come.
Re: Could I Be HIV Possible by oliverwrites: 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
jaeyking:
When you are having symptoms and you want to die quick, Go to the internet and search about such symptoms

But if you want to get treated or die slowly
Go and meet a medical practitioner

Thank you
Exactly this. Main reason I don't Google symptoms.
Re: Could I Be HIV Possible by exynos(m): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
Seekinginfo:
Hi all, recently I had sex with a girl I really liked then discovered she is a liar and a runs girl who happened to like me.

Although I used condom but the condom bursted. Fast forward few weeks later I am worried about the symptoms I have.

I had sore throat for about 5 days and something that appears like ulcer on my tongue and cleared within 5 days but I do have it even before ( due to being diabetic ) but can't remember if I do have sore throat before now.

Due to how randy the girl seems ( I went through her phone ) I have reasons to be scared.

My question is, is it possible to have only one symptom of a disease if one has the said disease? I am very very very worried.

No you're not.

You're having likened symptoms because you are trying to react to possible symptoms of the said disease you searched on the internet.

Go to the hospital for professional assays. Getting your symptoms checked on the internet could get you killed quickly than the said HIV.

Even if you are pronounced positive— which I doubt, it's not the end of world. Proper medications when you detect early could suppress the viral load and eventually, you become undetectable. All thanks to recent antivirals that have been added to the list. The cure for this deadly disease is very imminent.

So brace up yourself, there are even more deadly diseases than the purported HIV/AIDS
Re: Could I Be HIV Possible by Jeon(f): 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
oliverwrites:
Some of you are just childish. Someone brought genuine concern here rather than you keeping quiet if you have nothing to say you decide to act like an idiot. Your turn will come.

Sorry I don't fuvk around. Why will I show sympathy? does he lik himself? ,if yes... this won't be upon him.

6 Likes

Re: Could I Be HIV Possible by oliverwrites: 7:09am On Sep 07, 2023
Jeon:

Sorry I don't fuvk around. Why will I show sympathy? does he lik himself? ,if yes... this won't be upon him.
So from what he describes up there he bleeps around. Nigerians and being judgmental. Like you are neat too. Virgin Mary.
Re: Could I Be HIV Possible by Jeon(f): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2023
oliverwrites:
So from what he describes up there he bleeps around. Nigerians and being judgmental. Like you are neat too. Virgin Mary.

Yes, I am!.
This won't be your narrative essay If is was gender.

6 Likes

Re: Could I Be HIV Possible by Seekinginfo: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
oliverwrites:
Ignore her please.
Re: Could I Be HIV Possible by globalchemstore(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
Buy Ephedrine, Alprazolam, Carfentanil, Clonazolam,Bk-mdma, Morphine, Etizolam and Ketamine HCL Powder..
Buy Carfentanil Online-Order Carfentanil online
Email : globalresrchchemicals@gmail.com
wickr: methalex

Tel/WhatAPP +1 (201) 3471-3417  
EPIDIOLEX { 100mg/ml } 60 ml
| MARINOL
| SEROSTIM  4MG, 5MG,6MG Powder For Injection
| SYNDROS
Email : globalresrchchemicals@gmail.com
wickr: methalex
 Tel/WhatAPP +1 (201) 3471-3417
Re: Could I Be HIV Possible by oliverwrites: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
Seekinginfo:
Ignore her please.
I don't have time for such a person.

I hope you are feeling better now.

(1) (Reply)

Are There Creams / Massage Your Body While Working, Seating & Driving / How Cannabis Cure Cancer- ´run From The Cure ' Documentary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.