Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris (16957 Views)

It’s Worrisome Nigerians Don’t Believe Their Leaders - Mohammed Idris / The President Of Niger Republic, Mohammed Bazoum Congratulates Bola Tinubu / Mohammed Idris: Why Bandits Kidnapped Me – Niger Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris by Omodua(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/information-minister-tinubu-raised-nigerias-profile-by-opposing-niger-republic-coup/amp Mynd44 nlfpmod
Lies from pit of hell.

He is continuing from where Lie Lai Mohammed stopped.

Niger coup was welcomed by Nigeriens. Not Nigerian problem. But Tinubu,to please the West, embarked on opposing the putsch bearing in mind his regime had no mandate of the people.

He should stop disturbing the peace of Niger people and concentrate on the arduous task of building a nascent Nigerian society where injustice reins supreme.
Re: Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris by Omodua(m): 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/information-minister-tinubu-raised-nigerias-profile-by-opposing-niger-republic-coup/amp Mynd44 nlfpmod
Lies from pit of hell.

He is continuing from where Lie Lai Mohammed stopped.

Niger coup was welcomed by Nigeriens. Not Nigerian problem. But Tinubu,to please the West, embarked on opposing the putsch bearing in mind his regime had no mandate of the people.

He should stop disturbing the peace of Niger people and concentrate on the arduous task of building a nascent Nigerian society where injustice reins supreme.

We are in perilous state!
Re: Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris by jonnyjustcome22: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
Who batter the economy
Re: Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris by greenandy: 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Hardly anybody following. I can bet, after today, nobody will be supporting Tinubu's presidency. The few Yorubas supporting Tinubu feel they are at political rivalry with the Igbo, and they feel that it's a challenge to the Yoruba. That's why they are putting their lives in promoting a drug trafficking baron and certificate forger as president of Nigeria. The Fulani/Kanuris supporting Tinubu do so because of affiliation to Islamic religion.
Re: Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris by PINKYandBRAIN: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
PINKY: Go President ....

BRAIN: Go Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris by Brownking: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
That's the doings of the Great and Mighty Jagaban of Africa!!

I just confirmed how myopic and dull you are. Sorry, get help
Re: Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris by Kingbuhari(m): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
DevilsEqual:
cheesy cheesy

Just at that time when we badly needed a true leader to lead us, BAT came through

I'm glad he won...What Obidients think is inconsequential in the scheme of things
through leader just 100 days in office dollar is 1usd to 1k naira fuel u no see .. May it continue this way amen
Re: Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris by buzorcharles(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Slave statement
Re: Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris by Phraences: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
dyera:
That's like saying Zelensky raised the profile of Ukraine by opposing Russia. Meanwhile everyone knows Zelensky is a western puppet. By opposing the coup in Niger, Tinubu has also proven himself to be a western puppet that they are using to oppose Russia.

Better a western puppet than a Russian puppet. #Not a Tinubu supporter.
Re: Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris by ariesbull: 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
dyera:
That's like saying Zelensky raised the profile of Ukraine by opposing Russia. Meanwhile everyone knows Zelensky is a western puppet. By opposing the coup in Niger, Tinubu has also proven himself to be a western puppet.
Re: Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris by geemd434: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
E go favor us

How? Niger just raise the price of uranium.. why Tinubu and co keep our Naira devalued so that Europeans can buy gas... Make una get sense
Re: Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris by MrAgbako: 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
fortunateme:
G
more mene pls😂 I need the one tinubu fvcked senseless Igbos too😂😂
Re: Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris by AfonjaPriest: 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
Angela the fraudulent beggar is back!!!
Glowlove:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Chiestar:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Another
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
And Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris by hkidola00(m): 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
iamtardey:
Ako’i jagaban
e no go better for u and jagaban
Re: Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris by Atlantis585: 12:09am On Sep 07, 2023
Let me not say anything.

Re: Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris by Atlantis585: 12:19am On Sep 07, 2023
ecolime:
raised the profile of Nigeria globally and within the West Africa sub-region, promoting the rule of law, defending constitutional order, and standing as a bulwark against military incursion into governance

Re: Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris by Atlantis585: 12:24am On Sep 07, 2023
Racoon:
A well documented criminal involved in criminal state capture? Are these psycophants not ashame that it was the Tinubu’s chairmanship of ECOWAS that reinforced the advent of military coups in the West African subregion and continent still counting?

Silver and gold have I none.
But abeg collect one of these my brother!
You are way too much intelligent for those modafckers.

Re: Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris by Sirchuka: 2:50am On Sep 07, 2023
Ok, noted!
Re: Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris by iamtardey: 5:18am On Sep 07, 2023
hkidola00:
e no go better for u and jagaban
whatever you wish me and Mr president back to you and your entire generation
Re: Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris by Ofemmanu1: 6:39am On Sep 07, 2023
geemd434:

How? Niger just raise the price of uranium.. why Tinubu and co keep our Naira devalued so that Europeans can buy gas... Make una get sense

Make money in USD!

Use your head.
Olodo.
Re: Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris by hkidola00(m): 8:25am On Sep 07, 2023
iamtardey:
whatever you wish me and Mr president back to you and your entire generation
may your life and entire generation be exactly the way your jagaban has turned Nigeria to...
Re: Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris by iamtardey: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2023
hkidola00:
may your life and entire generation be exactly the way your jagaban has turned Nigeria to...
hehe grin this one is pained kiss
Re: Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris by Abee79(m): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
These guys are so so dumb! angry angry undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris by geemd434: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Make money in USD!

Use your head.
Olodo.

Mumu.. na fraud your papa teach you...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDDC Bought Eight Vehicles Worth N560m — Sagay / Mosque Demolition: Fayose, Ekiti Muslim Leaders Reach Pact / ECOWAS Court Declares Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria Unlawful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.