Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online (2578 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos / Sit at home Jinx Broken as Obidient rally in Abiriba, Abia State(photos) / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire (2) (3) (4)

Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by MTNnews: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
Just go on Twitter or search Obidient wailing like fools over Tribunal pronouncement to catch glimpse of agonizing sorrowful wailing by Ipob n Obidient alike.

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by TemplarLandry: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
🀣

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by Highlife217: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
We need a national divorce. Your drug lord can rule you in your own shytty country.

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by kuboy: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
They're wailing for their black clothes wearing occultic messiah who called himself a Christian God can never be deceived.

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by Emekaonline: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
Highlife217:
We need a national divorce. Your drug lord can rule you in your own shytty country.

You and your useless family can move to Gabon or Afghanistan. The choice is yours

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by Acekidc4(m): 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜œπŸ€ͺπŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜†

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by MTNnews: 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
My ipob brother you own the perogative to wail to death.

The mods should move this thread to frontpage, I need more Obidient tears to soak my Garri this afternoon. Thank God light day to ice n make it chill Wella.

Highlife217:

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by justtoodark: 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
Highlife217:

avoid yourselves insults from other tribes by stayin in your region....

we cant help you about biafra....your politicians are too corrupt to stand by you....

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by seunmsg(m): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
All eyes are no longer on that judiciary, they are now on Twitter crying like bush babies 🀣🀣🀣

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by justtoodark: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
seunmsg:
All eyes are no longer on that judiciary, they are now on Twitter crying like bush babies 🀣🀣🀣

next is to start beggin the nigerian military to take over....

we wan bet....??

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by Mufasa27(m): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
I just the come back from twitter, laugh wan kill me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by ChiefJusticeFuc: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Highlife217:

It's back to Biafra or death as predicted.

When are you leaving ?

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by justtoodark: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Mufasa27:
I just the come back from twitter, laugh wan kill me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

abegi....they have no chance on nairaland with their wailings....

they will get wotowoto....

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by theophorus(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
Hahaha!
He who refuses to listen and take counsel events will teach him lessons.

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by justtoodark: 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

When are you leaving ?

kiki....now its shytty country again....

the same people that were singin nigerian anthem in rallies some months ago oo....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by ChiefJusticeFuc: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
justtoodark:

kiki....now its shytty country again....

the same people that were singin nigerian anthem in rallies some months ago oo....

They need occupational therapy to deal with their delusional hopes being dashed.

I suggested basket weaving but they insulted me.

Let's make them see the therapeutic benefits of weaving baskets to calm dem day fck down.

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by seanfer(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
This is for them.

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by Themanleshey: 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

When are you leaving ?
Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by Themanleshey: 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

When are you leaving ?

Same people that were accusing someone that he can’t recite national anthem , that he raised his hand instead of putting hand on his chest , forming a patriotic citizen will start shouting biafuro or death now grin . Tribal Bigoted haters !

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by justtoodark: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

They need occupational therapy to deal with their delusional hopes being dashed.

I suggested basket weaving but they insulted me.

Let's make them see the therapeutic benefits of weaving baskets to calm dem day fck down.

hmm....i knew after radio biafra wahala they will have alot of issues later....
my way or no way minds....
they have no chance like this in a nigeria with soo many other tribes....

many of them obidensians were former radio biafra listeners.... undecided undecided

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
justtoodark:

hmm....i knew after radio biafra wahala they will have alot of issues later....
my way or no way minds....
they have no chance like this in nigeria with soo many other tribes....

many of them obidensians were former radio biafra listeners.... undecided undecided

The Obidient dunces are excorcised demons of IPOB.

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by justtoodark: 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

The Obidient dunces are excorcised demons of IPOB.

think about it....
many of them were former radio biafra listeners....

they should have just sticked to ipob....

well....many of them see their mistake now.... undecided undecided
but nigeria moved on without them in those years....

this they dont understand....

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
justtoodark:

think about it....
many of them were former radio biafra listeners....

they should have just sticked to ipob....

well....many of them see their mistake now.... undecided undecided
but nigeria moved on without them in those years....

this they dont understand....

Dem go get sense by force

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by justtoodark: 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Dem go get sense by force

they will have to....

ipob told them tinubu is this,tinubu is that,yorubas are this,yorubas are that....
and hausa fulanis are the worst....

they carried such a mindset return back to nigeria politics arena.... undecided undecided

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by opamoses1: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
I am currently listening to mindset (PDP) on twitter. Alot of Obidients are tuning in to his channel. The wailing is ProMAX.

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by opamoses1: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Emekaonline:

You and your useless family can move to Gabon or Afghanistan. The choice is yours
Gabon is too faraway. Niger Republic is closer.

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by benuejosh: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
Distinguish ladies and gentlemen of our great party who voted our beloved President, can we just move ahead to fix our country and allow the Labourers to cry please. They will delay us if we give them time and attention.

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by proeast(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
MTNnews:
Just go on Twitter or search Obidient wailing like fools over Tribunal pronouncement to catch glimpse of agonizing sorrowful wailing by Ipob n Obidient alike.

Except you're among those in the circles of Tinubu, feeding fat from the government coffers. But if you're an ordinary Nigerian yet you're so dumb to support a drug lord just because of tribalism, then you're a waste of sperm!

No Nigerian won; not Yorubas, not Igbos, not Hausas. The only people that won are the criminals looting the country!

People like you will still buy fuel at 600, go to bed hungry and suffer all the days of your miserable existence grin grin grin

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by justtoodark: 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
proeast:

Except you're among those in the circles of Tinubu, feeding fat from the government coffers. But if you're an ordinary Nigerian yet you're so dumb to support a drug lord just because of tribalism, then you're a waste of sperm!

No Nigerian won; not Yorubas, not Igbos, not Hausas. The only people that won are the criminals looting the country!

People like you will still buy fuel at 600, go to bed hungry and suffer all the days of your miserable existence grin grin grin

no redemption for you guys....

curses upon curses....

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by Omoawoke2(m): 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
proeast:

I am very certain you were shaking vigorously with catarrh in your nose when typing this

Pele, it’s not easy. Hope you drink water sha cry

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by confusedlady(f): 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
The headless mob.
I expected them to be on the streets by now protesting and demonstrating against the judgement of the tribunal.
Twitter is the street where the are lamenting and gnashing their teeth. Sorry ooo!

I guess it is back to supporting Kanu and Ekpa. It is back to supporting IPOB.

It is back to calling Nigeria a shyte country.

I guess it is back to calling for BIAFRA or DEATH!!!

Nigeria's Strategic Relations And The Middle East Crisis / A / My Son Wants To Kill Me- Apiti Of Rumueme