Stats: 3,165,632 members, 7,861,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online (2598 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos / Sit at home Jinx Broken as Obidient rally in Abiriba, Abia State(photos) / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire (2) (3) (4)

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by RecentHistory: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Highlife217:
We need a national divorce. Your drug lord can rule you in your own shytty country.

Werey say na national divorce.
Did I not tell you fools that by Friday, you will resume chanting Biafra or death?

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by jahsharon: 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
Highlife217:
We need a national divorce. Your drug lord can rule you in your own shytty country.

You go cry tire

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by creativehubb: 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
Highlife217:
Go to America or Ukraine grin

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by Highlife217: 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
creativehubb:

Go to America or Ukraine grin
I have left already dumbass
Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by GeneralPula: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
benuejosh:
Distinguish ladies and gentlemen of our great party who voted our beloved President, can we just move ahead to fix our country and allow the Labourers to cry please. They will delay us if we give them time and attention.
Me, I’ve moved on since after election. I barely engage headless mob anymore..

All focus is now our great country would get better. Losers can keep doing what losers do..
Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by Christistruth03: 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
To be honest
they are not Wailing much

They are still in a State of Shock

They should have recovered by Tomorrow
Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by creativehubb: 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Highlife217:
I have left already dumbass
Okay stay there in peace bloody immigrant grin

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by Ifebi82: 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Mufasa27:
I just the come back from twitter, laugh wan kill me 😆😆
Go back there, jobless kid
Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by proeast(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
justtoodark:

they will have to....

ipob told them tinubu is this,tinubu is that,yorubas are this,yorubas are that....
and hausa fulanis are the worst....

they carried such a mindset return back to nigeria politics arena.... undecided undecided

So, you believe you won and Obidients lost? If only you're sensible enough, you will know that everyone lost except the few corrupt politicians looting the country. In fact Obidients are far better because many of them are based outside Nigeria. Unlike you that will remain miserable here in Nigeria grin grin grin

Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by julaion: 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
MTNnews:
My ipob brother you own the perogative to wail to death.

The mods should move this thread to frontpage, I need more Obidient tears to soak my Garri this afternoon. Thank God light day to ice n make it chill Wella.

You fellas rejoicing over the stupidity of the judges are the same people who cry of poverty and starvation?

Wow! Nigerians truly deserve to be poor and miserable...

Rejoicing that a person who've made serious economic blunders in just 3 months is going to rule them for 8 years?

Rejoicing over a man who licks microphone and lifts his walking stick during national anthem?

What exactly is funny right now?

Suffer nor de tire una?

Even food self una nor fit chop...
House na patch patch
School una pigin nor fit go...

Shameless lot...

Laughing at your future... Na hunger go kill una last last
Re: Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online by MrAgbako: 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
I love obituaries tears....😂 sweet tears 😂

Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria / I Have Lived In A 90% Muslim Country And They Do Not Impound Alchoholic Drinks / An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu