Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT (35738 Views)

Governors Yahaya Bello, Mai Buni, Hope Uzodinma, Oyebanji At PEPT Abuja / Dotun Babayemi's Case Against Ademola Adeleke Dismissed At Appeal Court / Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Adjovi: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
Peejayz:

If this is your reason, all the candidate talked about the problem s of Nigeria and how to solve them......

Where did tinubu talk about it ? At the Chatham House where he was delegating the questions to those who followed him there. Make Una dey play. Me I no get any wahala. SEBI anything wey happen na all of us go suffer am together. No wahala make Una carry go grin grin
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Adjovi: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
manchyme:

Removal of subsidy is long overdue and the three top presidential candidates all promised to remove it if they win.
Without solution in place is a human error, no human government is perfect, they're only trying. They're humans like you and I not God.
Increase in taxes and tarrif, yes we're suffering it but na today? Do you think they just unnecessarily increase those things just to punish us. Even if a saint is in power things have been increasing since we were born, it didn't increase all of a sudden in this government. Give them a chance.

Lol only someone that is daft will remove a problem without making the solution ready. Yeah subsidy needs to go. Good but who are those bearing the brunt? The people as usual. The elites and politicians are not affected. Their salary remains the same, but you and I our salaries remain the same as well while taxes keeps increasing with nothing to show for it. I'm not surprised or faced at all. Y'all gave Buhari a chance infact 2 chances despite failing woefully the first time. Me I no get any issue . Anything that happens like is happening already both those who voted for and against go enjoy am together. Make Una carry go eeeti ri nkan nkan
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Adjovi: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
Cromagnon:

where did we say it's fine
Where were you when we were lamenting for 24yrs
Now its your turn you no want make we jubilate?
Now we are all equal in the suffering

Keep playing the chess. Many students will become dropouts and some won't even go to the university anymore because it's now unaffordable because of your master chess playing. grin cheesy grin keep playing the chess continue grin grin

he did well
We used him to remove Pdp and get to aso rock
We playing chess you playing checkers

same party
Different members
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by OmoGomesIlorin: 7:52am On Sep 08, 2023
Adjovi:

Lmao na only me dey buy fuel for high price na grin, na only my siblings go pay the hiked school fees na grin

Stop wailing brother, better thing go reach you soon

#TGF
I dedicate No think am by Flekta man to you
#Happy Friday
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Adjovi: 9:55am On Sep 08, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:

Stop wailing brother, better thing go reach you soon

#TGF
I dedicate No think am by Flekta man to you
#Happy Friday

Naso una call us under buhari tenure. Last last we all saw how it ended grin grin
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by OmoGomesIlorin: 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2023
Adjovi:

Naso una call us under buhari tenure. Last last we all saw how it ended grin grin

Politics na politics - e no go change.
Na under Buhari God start to dey bless in 6 figures.
As Tinubu enter I don dey near consistent 7.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Arapmoi22: 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:

Actually, Many Nigerians are better off under Buhari.
I agree with you because I am one of them.
I know so many children of the "dot" dominating an Engineering, Procurement and Construction project of Buhari regime and still shouting shit.
They earn in millions as engineers. That project has employed more than 10,000 Nigerians earning from 50k to 3.5millions monthly depending on your level.
I am thanking God who took me up as Engineer through the project under Buhari. Imperfect, but did something to help so many Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Cromagnon: 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
Adjovi:
Keep playing the chess. Many students will become dropouts and some won't even go to the university anymore because it's now unaffordable because of your master chess playing. grin cheesy grin keep playing the chess continue grin grin
So
Many don't go to school in Oyinbo countries yet they live better lives than your half baked graduates

What is the use of graduates that can't solve simple problems

Who dem epp?
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Adjovi: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Cromagnon:

So
Many don't go to school in Oyinbo countries yet they live better lives than your half baked graduates

What is the use of graduates that can't solve simple problems

Who dem epp?

Those countries government don't play chess with the lives of Thier people, they actually work by providing the basic amenities meant for the people. Unlike your chess playing government that only knows how to promise heaven and earth without doing anything grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Adjovi: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:

Good for you. How about those whom it have become terrible for? They don't matter as long as you and your family are ok shey?
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Cromagnon: 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
Adjovi:

Those countries government don't play chess with the lives of Thier people, they actually work by providing the basic amenities meant for the people. Unlike your chess playing government that only knows how to promise heaven and earth without doing anything grin cheesy grin cheesy
have you bothered to find out why they don't play chess (nonsense by the way, we de the abroad and na the same chess dem de play)

You too why do you keep Voting for chess masters who do nothing
See suswam just won another election in barren benue
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Adjovi: 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
Cromagnon:
have you bothered to find out why they don't play chess (nonsense by the way, we de the abroad and na the same chess dem de play)

You too why do you keep Voting for chess masters who do nothing
See suswam just won another election in barren benue

We have tried to vote for non chess masters but it's people like you who have been dragging us back making the same mistakes all over again and again.

How hypocritical can most of you APC supporters be especially those of you abroad grin cheesy cheesy. If the country was that good why you japa. I'll stop responding to you now. It's easy to support bad guys government from abroad , very easy grin grin grin same as Reno who stays abroad now and keeps supporting atiku and tinubu. Amazing set of people grin cheesy grin you and your ilks
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by OmoGomesIlorin: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
Adjovi:

Good for you. How about those whom it have become terrible for? They don't matter as long as you and your family are ok shey?

I no use anybody's muscle to hustle
My award and reward no be by my work
But na God dey make to jolly like Lilly.
If others go find the way that works for them
Maybe we all will stop complaining

--#MyOriginalSong
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Adjovi: 8:50am On Sep 09, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:

I no use anybody's muscle to hustle
My award and reward no be by my work
But na God dey make to jolly like Lilly.
If others go find the way that works for them
Maybe we all will stop complaining

--#MyOriginalSong

Yeah I thought as much. No empathy for the poor. Have a nice day
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by OmoGomesIlorin: 9:15am On Sep 09, 2023
Adjovi:

Yeah I thought as much. No empathy for the poor. Have a nice day

Nonsense. If you and I stand h2h, in terms of goodwill to the needy, Heaven knows you are below my ranking.
This was how PO carried his nonsense and blackmailing enter PEPT and got trashed

Goodbye
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Adjovi: 10:04am On Sep 09, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:

Nonsense. If you and I stand h2h, in terms of goodwill to the needy, Heaven knows you are below my ranking.
This was how PO carried his nonsense and blackmailing enter PEPT and got trashed

Goodbye

Helping the needy is not just giving them what to eat. Helping people is a long term thingy. How many people can you help? Few. A good government that does what they have been voted for will help lots of people become ok financially. Is that not why you ran away to greener pastures? You know nothing about life. So because you help one or two people you have done exceptionally well right? What about the millions of people you and I can't help but a good government and good policies is the only thing that will help them.

The unilag students and other public school students who won't be able to pay their school fees anymore, how many of them can you help pay up their fees?

Your mind is very shallow. You have not done a quarter of good deeds in this world Mr. All u feel you have done is nothing compared to what still needs to be done. Don't be shallow minded like our leaders. No visions for the future only the present.
Work on yourself and your mindset. Have a good day
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by fareed69(m): 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
Johncarlo07:

Who is dis nitwit?
Go nd consume ur Agbado nd cassava joor!

Who is this.
Go and eat Akpu and Olumbu soup .
Ewu
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Cromagnon: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
Adjovi:

We have tried to vote for non chess masters but it's people like you who have been dragging us back making the same mistakes all over again and again.

why would you do that and expect any different?
Are you retarded

How hypocritical can most of you APC supporters be especially those of you abroad grin cheesy cheesy. If the country was that good why you japa.

if the country is so bad why are you still there?
Who was in charge before apc when we left? Was it not your checker players who did not think that could ever be removed from office?

.I'll stop responding to you now.

course you will
You can't defend your gibberish

. It's easy to support bad guys government from abroad ,

of course
What idiot would do what is hard when there's an easier way?
Na so you like sufferhead reach?

.very easy grin grin grin same as Reno who stays abroad now and keeps supporting atiku and tinubu. Amazing set of people grin cheesy grin you and your ilks
same Way it was easy for You to support Pdp when the looting paid you? Hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment / Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) / Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.