Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT (35718 Views)

Governors Yahaya Bello, Mai Buni, Hope Uzodinma, Oyebanji At PEPT Abuja / Dotun Babayemi's Case Against Ademola Adeleke Dismissed At Appeal Court / Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Theunbothered: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
fareed69:

You just laboured in vain

Who cares, everyone go suffer am. Remember when they said Buhari critics were wailers, now that Buhari has left the present admin is blaming everything on him.

This is as much a response I will give a burden to society such as yourself.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Backpedal: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
Racoon:
Well,.it was a hard fight. A fight between good and evil, law and lawlessness, due process and impunity, legal and illegality, then constitutional & unconstitutionality. History will forever vindicate those who fought against this evil under the APC. Peace!

As long as a decent proportion of Nigerians condone and support evil; Nigeria no fit good
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Reelmii:
Na wah o....from he will not contest to he will loose the primaries..
From he will not win the election to he will not be inaugurated...

From he will be disqualified to he will not win at the tribunal....

This jagaban juju dey work wonders grin grin

Why should anyone be surprised?

In a corrupt country, the most corrupt rule.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by hammerFC: 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
planetx:
Why is the opinion of some white people matter so much to you that you are here foaming at the mouth. An election was conducted and a winner was announced, the process allows the aggrieved to petition the election tribunal which they did and a judgment was rendered which they can appeal to a higher court if not satisfied. You can't get a more democratic system than that. Donald Trump was not even allowed to petition any grievance and his supporters were forced to resort to violence.

But you are here spewing nonsense like the slave you are because some irrelevant white people think you are a monkey, who gives a rat ass what they think. Keep living your life on their justification because I certainly don't. Are their own elections 100% free and fair? We all saw what happened during this last US presidential election and on January 6th so we are not going to be living our lives by their standards or needs their approval.

YOU ARE THE ANIMAL SUBHUMAN FOAMING IN THE HEAD.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Mosba: 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
In case any Eluupi person need the case, they are still in tribunal dustbin for now before the cleaner enter court sweep everything tomorrow morning.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by yeshuasfootstep(m): 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
If you expect a different outcome, then the joke is on you.
Even at the supreme court.

But let all who cry for justice know that they're not alone.
The nature and the land are equally crying.

Eventually, evil will cancel evil and everything will be alright.
Just make sure you are never found on the side of evil.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by BJanta: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
Racoon:
Well,.it was a hard fight. A fight between good and evil, law and lawlessness, due process and impunity, legal and illegality, then constitutional & unconstitutionality. History will forever vindicate those who fought against this evil under the APC. Peace!

Fighting evil with lies. Do you know the Bible says all liars will go to hell.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Reelmii: 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
hansomb:
na Mama prayer dey work 4 him. I heard Jagaban had Never said NO to her on anything she asked of him . He worship her after God. And she put blessings on him that He will always achieved anything He intend to achieve in life.
the prayers dey really work

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Backpedal:

As long as a decent proportion of Nigerians condone and support evil; Nigeria no fit good

Lol grin
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Chucks13: 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
BigBashiru:

See thought pattern. You (the black man) have a very long way to go....

Tribunal judgement pain you wallahi, ndooh!!!

Next time use you head.

It's another celebration moment again for us that believes in Nigeria good and progress and not like you and you stupid obi who want to correct a failed ex-govt by choosing insult, mockery, anger, tribalism, threatening, bullying, harrassement, blackmail, political toutish, arrogant and religion sentiment as the way.

Shame on you. God had disgraced you all for the second time, oya go to appeal and supreme court to go chop your remaining disgrace.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Obakoolex(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
Gentlelox:
So u derive joy in suffering and having others suffer with u.... Unfortunately for u, I benefit from Dix same apc and get my allowances without working bt I will never support evil. I don't support Apc online bt I get paid millions by this same govt... Cold truth

I know d people sending me account number daily... People dey suffer for Dix Country... Make ona get small conscience

If you check my signature, you'll know what I do for a living....not only you make money from APC ok, matter of fact I made several millions from not just APC but other parties as well because I have structures in many states.

I have my right to choose whom to support among the candidates and I choose Tinubu not that I like APC but I believe he's better than the rest and after testing him for 2 years, if he disappoint we vote him out and campaign for another better candidate.

Unfortunately, it's an obvious fact that obidients laboured in vain grin after abusing the hell out of us for supporting our preferred candidate.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by OmoGomesIlorin: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
Adjovi:
What a joke of a country....I was not expecting their decision to favour us in the first place. But joking apart, these people killed our Constitution today and it's ripple effect when it starts. Hmm let me not say much.

As for the fools who have called us wailers, you called us wailers when we warned against Buhari, now you're calling us wailers because we are warning you again about tinubu.

When the after effect of Buharis administration took effect, many withdrew their children from private institutions to put in public schools because they could not afford it anymore, many people lost their jobs especially in the banking sector , howbeit businesses where still managing to flourish.

Now under tinubu every sector is being hit, businesses are crumbling but you're here suffering and smiling and calling us wailers when for a fact you are actually wailing in the corners of your room. Things will still get much worse than this so prepare. When you come out to cry for help no one will listen to you because we all need help at the moment.

Wailing is when you are hurt and still wishing other hill luck

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Obakoolex(m): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bunkbars:
Even person wey poor, is also talking about labouring in vain grin

People are really mad im this country.

Don't compare your broke household with everyone ok....if you need support talk and stop crying on my mention
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by kllinxman(m): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
Shege is a respecter of no tribe.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Belleful: 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
After presenting a useless case, they even have the guts to go to church for Thanksgiving.
Well I believe the thanksgiving is for the cash out they made from Obi
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by willibounce1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ipob terrorists actually wanted Nigerians to have a president who takes advise from a mad man?
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by zomby(m): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
They Labour in vain finally
These Obidients are just cowards; I thought they would have burnt down everywhere by now
So they all threatened the Judiciary for nothing?

Double check all of them, including their master, Pitobi, they do not have balls… na soft tissue dem have.
Modafuckersss!
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by geokay777(m): 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
yarimo:
Obi clearly knew he doesn't have any serious case before the court. Just catching cruise with his illiterate Obidients
Atleast to justify he effectively & efficiently spend the money raised for him by his gullibles during the election, nothing else. I knew his case is dead on arrival since day 1.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Pandar01: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
easyfem:
I never expect anything less than diz .... you think u can just unseat a black african man .... e go die there , jagaban is what they call him .... he has money, all he want is that seat .... and want to take the seat from him ... u must be joking ... na to look up to GOD remain ooo

Una don begin change mouth .

All eyes on the supreme court πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mumu people .
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
He was moved by fake prophecies by the Prosperity pastors.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Tareq1105: 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
proff010:
Good one

THERE WOULD BE THE GREATEST PEACE IN NIGERIA WHEN ON EVERY OBIDIENTS MOUTH A PADLOCK IS HUNG HENCEFORTH.

WE TOLD THEM THAT OBI DOESN'T HAVE ALTERNATE RESULTS TO NULLIFY THE VICTORY OF TINUBU.

WE TOLD THEM THAT RESULTS FROM FORM EC8A ACROSS THE 176,846 POLLING UNITS ACROSS THE FEDERATION REMAIN THE PRIMARY SOURCE OF PROVING ELECTION RESULTS.

WE TOLD THEM THAT TRIBUNAL JUSTICES CANNOT BE STAMPEDED, INTIMIDATED OR BLACKMAIL ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY OBIFOOLS.

BUT THEY THOUGHT THEY KNOW BETTER.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by MICVOCT(m): 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
They Labour in vain finally
These Obidients are just cowards; I thought they would have burnt down everywhere by now
So they all threatened the Judiciary for nothing?

Such decision is far-fetched. Not that easy to implement.

No........is worth dieing for!
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by MICVOCT(m): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
seanwilliam:
Chai
International court of justice straight grin

I hope you've considered the consequence and it effectiveness on the country?
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
Obakoolex:

Don't compare your broke household with everyone ok....if you need support talk and stop crying on my mention
grin Mumu. Go and eat well first.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Kentuforchrist(m): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
SpIitmind:
Good now we need to ensure Obi is jailed and Igbos, and Omo ale Yorubas never contest in any election in this great country every again.

For all the bastards quoting me continue, we will soon drive the eastern menace and their sympathisers out of this country forever Insha-Allah.

U are stupid and u have no one to tell u

If them born una well make una come drive us commot for lagos

Una think say we be hausa abi,body go touch u ver soon
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by rolams(m): 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
Hmmm! I know the judges are biased in many of their judgements but I have been thinking on how the petitioner who claimed to have won an election can't give the exact figure and the margin yet want the judges to rule in his favour. It can't happen.

Carrying lots of Ghana must go bags to the court doesn't translate to a favourable judgement, fact and figure does it all.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by biggie73(m): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
The man wey never lose election jam the guy wey never lose electoral case. The rest is history.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Intelcorei7: 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Gentlelox: 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
fareed69:

E dey pain you?
No... Cos am not poor

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by jimcaddy(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
Stories. All these long grammar like we didn't know already that they would dismiss the case. Nigeria is not a serious minded nation. The day we decided amongst ourselves to be serious, that is the day this country will move forward. But in the meantime, let everyone keep running away from the problem
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Bimpe29: 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
As rightly expected. You claimed and petitioned that your mandate was stolen but you were incompetently unable to substantiate that with empirical evidence.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by jimcaddy(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
jimcaddy:
Stories. All these long grammar like we didn't know already that they would dismiss the case. Nigeria is not a serious minded nation. The day we decide amongst ourselves to be serious, that is the day this country will move forward. But in the meantime, let everyone keep running away from the problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group / Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.