Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work (20822 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: FG's Meeting With NLC Ends In Deadlock / TUC Backs Out Of 2-day Warning Strike / NLC Declares Two-Day Warning Strike Over Effects Of Subsidy Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by stewiepeter: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
Oga no talk that one ohh, the strike reach my side for abuja. Nepa switch off light from Tuesday morning till now no light. My area which is Maitama have light for about 23 hours average in a day.
kereman1:
After ajeoro realized say na only him dey on strike in the whole 9ja, baba use shame call off the strike.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by Bencolink: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
I didn't even know that the strike has commenced already...
Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by royalfly(m): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by Oluwatobiloba07: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
Federal government should remove two days salary wasted

Because I can't employ someone and not coming to work and expect salary without good excuse

I remember when I was working in hotel
, Ordinary coming late is 2k from salary. I'd you're absent without genuine reason 5k

You can't just be clamouring around on what we should all support .

References1:

https://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/just-in-nlc-ends-warning-strike-directs-members-to-resume-work?xg_source=twitter
Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by Tecnophone: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
a dollar =930. Try dey shame
iammo:
grin

Everyone falling in line

Jagaban!!!!

Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by royalfly(m): 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
stewiepeter:
Oga no talk that one ohh, the strike reach my side for abuja. Nepa switch off light from Tuesday morning till now no light. My area which is Maitama have light for about 23 hours average in a day.

That's part of d government plan. Think bro. The strike is staged
Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by DaveHarry(m): 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
okay but I still can't figure out the positive effect brought about by this 2-day warning strike
Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by Bimpe29: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Government is obligated to respond positively to the yearnings of labor.
Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by Kusu12: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
It's a public knowledge that NLC Ajaero is an extension of obidot. Ajaero has lost his relevance and usefulness, he's only useful to obidots.
Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by Afamed: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
Aiki Obi aiki banza
Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by nathyx(m): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
They must have received their Alerts to blodly come out and spew this trash angry
Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by maasoap(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
DaTruths:
Tinubu don finally Pocket Nigeria.

We Nigerians are living under his mercy, as God wished grin

It is still democracy, remember? You have Lawmakers representing you and your people now. Those are the ones who made it possible for Tinubu to do as he wishes. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by Igbek76: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Tinubu wey no dey power and still dey rule Nigeria.
Now e come get power Una wan remove am?
Make Una dey play
He is called Jagaban for reasons.
Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by tesppidd: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
BJanta:

You prophet of doom will be the first to be consumed by your own predictions.
be consumed?

A lot of Nigerians are already consumed you stupiid boy...

A lot have suffered and died in poverty in 3 months.

Anyone supporting the poverty inducing policies so far of this government would be the first to be consumed in perpetual agony.
Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
1kinggy:

NLC was formidable but you see the nonsense of the last 20 or so years? Political puppets seeking after their bellies

Exactly! That's why those adjectives and more should go to the body
Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by Blackdisciple(m): 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
NLC has become clown 🀑
Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by Bluntemperor: 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
Mr Ajaero 's Workers need not resume again!
Afterall ,his NLC have not been Functional for 8- yrs of Buhari govt but since he is attached to LP and PDP sympathersers,then,he should go to Places!
Ajaero and his confused audiences should forget about Negotiation for now!
Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by Nemesis0147(m): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
stewiepeter:
don’t mind them.
We don’t have light since yesterday in my area too.
Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by Nemesis0147(m): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
DaveHarry:
okay but I still can't figure out the positive effect brought about by this 2-day warning strike
I swear
They just shut down the electricity since yesterday….na we masses they alway suffer.

1 Like

Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by Okoroawusa: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
Which strike?
Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by FashionCookie(f): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
Parachoko:
Mtcheww

When will Pandora Orchins start Burning Down Nigeria?
Waiting for military to take over grin
Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by richie240: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
inoki247:
Lol I no feel any strike...

NLC needs 2012 type of Protest before the Govt can hear dem....
The time for a unified protest don expire tey-tey no thanks to obidients.

NLC as we have it today na obidients attackdog

The guy don cast. He himself is aware of this.
cool
Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by Boldideas: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
References1:

https://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/just-in-nlc-ends-warning-strike-directs-members-to-resume-work?xg_source=twitter

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Jigger!!!
Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by richie240: 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
inoki247:
Lol I no feel any strike...

NLC needs 2012 type of Protest before the Govt can hear dem....
The time for a unified protest don expire tey-tey no thanks to obidients.

NLC as we have it today na obidients attackdog

The guy don cast. He himself is aware of this.
cool

Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by grandstar(m): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
Failed warning strike!
Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by Bluntemperor: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Which strike?

The NLC From henceforth,count Lagos State out of your 'iberibezim Strike',we are not interested.
God bless Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by UpvoteAfrica: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
make una give us light oh
Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by aklid(m): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
A quick question
Does it showed any effect please?

Cause where I am it’s literally normal day things no sign of strike at all
Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by Oboto700(m): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
They are mad.. they should restore power in Fct
Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by aklid(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
ecolime:
I'm confused oo.. When is the strike starting?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ exactly I thought as u
I was thinking it hadn’t happened yet
Cause there’s nothing like strike here yet
Light steady everything going on normally
I guess some places takes them for granted

1 Like

Re: NLC Ends Two-day Warning Strike, Directs Workers To Resume Work by Bfly: 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
8years no be here o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Cargo Ships Berth At Onitsha Seaport / Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence / Governor Dapo Abiodun Introduces 3,700 School Fee In Ogun State Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.