Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) (59102 Views)

Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) / Huge Manatee Killed By Residents In Taraba State (Photos) / Villagers In Sapele Caught A Manatee & Shared Its Meat After Killing It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by eteba(m): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
Creamypie:
Sea cow. Allow it live pls ( if it hasn't been eaten)
Bayelsa?.....Lol, as we speak the soup is ready, water is being boiled for eba.

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Papayaayasager(m): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
Manatee also known as sea cow

They mammals as always graze on sea grass mostly on shallow waters to enable them breathe air.
Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Another beautiful creature sent into extinction due to Sapa and hunger...!
Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
SEA BIG MEAT.

PEPPERSOUP DON READY.

Serve am Hot with Unriped Cooked Plantain.
Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
brain54:
Poor animal…

Strayed into the wrong territory!
poor animal you mean, but the poor man seen everything being poor
Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by chrisbizplanner: 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
Take it to the zoo if it's still alive, you make more money.
Any way, get update on how to make money on blockchain and cryptocurrency!!
🔥Hey have you seen this project?
🔥MOBY CALLS is your go-to source to get the latest tips on good crypto project entries.
💎 Receive market insights and alpha calls from veteran alpha caller.
🎯 Get exclusive guidance on crypto project entry and exit points.
⬇️ Join MOBY CALLS ⬇️
https:///mobycalls
Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by sageb: 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
dudusky007:
Happening now in bayelsa state, akassa (brass) fisherman caught this mighty fish this evening at about 6pm, he doesn't even know the name of the fish and all he was shouting was today e don enter...food is ready!! waiting to have a taste of it now.

Peppersoup don ready
Where is Lalasticlala?
Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by laluski(m): 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wodu89:
Manatee. Instead of black men to capture and breed, they eat the seed and return to hunger the next day. Smh in Japanese
Where you wan see the partner catch to. Mate
Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by ShunD(m): 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
Lol. You're not normal. How do the Japanese shake their head.
Wodu89:
Manatee. Instead of black men to capture and breed, they eat the seed and return to hunger the next day. Smh in Japanese
Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by tonicyril: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wodu89:

Smh. This is the quality of youths the you ger generation is producing. What a shame

If ur definition of fruitful youth is the crop that keep demeaning the black race then u re mæ.d again...to he.ll with u and ur rubbish deme.aning mouth
Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Parizz: 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
highchief1:
this is why I don’t enter water imagine person go swim this thg come catch am.
you are not a man. i've bleeped mammy water. I entered w the river. She saw me and I followed her to her Chambers. We bleeped till I released inside her
Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Mayhem1: 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
bergs2:
Nigeria is really a miserable place.
Imagine Bayelsa with just 5 local governments and a population of less than 5 million people housing more poor people than most oil producing countries of the world.
Their environment looks so shabby and underdeveloped. We are indeed a miserable people.
your Ibadan is more underdeveloped than Bayelsa, werey

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Mayhem1: 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
obembet:

bayelsa people can beat u for this statement grin grin grin people wey hunger want finish grin
dirty smelling oloshoo like you, you haven't bathed for 3 days but you're here insulting a tribe of people, dirty thing.

If Dem born you well mention that state that you're from.
Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Pootle: 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
Creamypie:
Sea cow. Allow it live pls ( if it hasn't been eaten)

grin which one be sea cow again grin grin
Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by makaveli902: 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
udede:
But this is just a lump of fats

It is even a baby manatee, and sense will not tell them to release it back into the wild.
Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by makaveli902: 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Akassa my hometown...west Africa manatee

Hey bro, is Akassa in Southern Ijaw or Brass LG?
Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Wodu89: 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
tonicyril:

If ur definition of fruitful youth is the crop that keep demeaning the black race then u re mæ.d again...to he.ll with u and ur rubbish deme.aning mouth

Smh. It's who pastor's you I fault. Not your fault, kid
Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by tonicyril: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wodu89:

Smh. It's who pastor's you I fault. Not your fault, kid

It's ur slave master responsible for ur mental slavery I blame,

Na adagba, madanu dey talk like you final year brethren
Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by membranus: 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
duro4chang:
You must be a poor student of zoology. Go back to school.

It is too late, he has too many mouths to feed at home.
Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by nurudeen181(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wodu89:

Lol. Bayelsa people. Smh. Those people will fry sea water to eat
grin
Wodu89:

Lol. Bayelsa people. Smh. Those people will fry sea water to eat
you're wicked...which one is fry sea water again.. haba
Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by fineboynl(m): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
This one when them done set leaf and woed for ground. It's already too late by now.
Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
membranus:

It is too late, he has too many mouths to feed at home.
You are funny.

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
Chai. The poor Manatee is terrified.
Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wodu89:

You want them to "capture and breed" manatees of all things, and this is from people who can barely eat? Give yourself a pat on the back.

Most people watch natgeo and begin to fantasize. If it's easy, tell us where it's been done and how it's been done. Then apply it to these people who live on the edge of urbanization.
Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Kyari79(m): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
HE is lucky
Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by bergs2: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
Mayhem1:
your Ibadan is more underdeveloped than Bayelsa, werey

This man!!!!
Nairaland sells bias to you guys so much that you think everyone is from Ibadan. Am not even from Southwest.
Hmmmmm!!!!
Ethnic bias, we are almost becoming irredeemable the way we reason.

I stated an obvious fact up there; if you think you have any counter fact, why not table it.
Must you attack people just because of where they come from.
Tuehhhhhh!!!!!!

Well, what do I even know, when your moniker has said it all.
Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Vifx: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Coldie:

All of una get problem.

Africa is acting like it's cursed but I don't want to believe it.

Every other part of the world has developed to the extent that they are trying to save things like this, but once anything crosses Africa, he it human being, animal, technology, anything.

Ur chances of leaving is very slim.

Meat don ready, like generations of wildlife has been wiped out in many places in the name of pepper soup
Take a chill pill
Most extinct species aren’t even in Africa
Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by jimi4us: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
udede:
But this is just a lump of fats

Na the fat dey sweet pass.

Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
Alliswell248:

You ....not We....is indeed miserable...

You is indeed miserable!!!!!
Chai! Girama issa nor easy sha ooo grin
Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Alliswell248: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

You is indeed miserable!!!!!
Chai! Girama issa nor easy sha ooo grin

Headless mob don change gear....

Take care of your health bro....not easy to be on the losing side.

Jagaban till 2031
Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by yemi1504: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
duro4chang:
Could it be a sea cow( manatee)

You got it right!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Coldie(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
Vifx:

Take a chill pill
Most extinct species aren’t even in Africa
Yes they are in Africa.

The major reason y they aren't yet in Africa was that before the age of enlightenment that killed most of them in other places, Africa was still a jungle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures / See The Animal I Caught At A Building Site (Pictures) / Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.