Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President (25222 Views)

Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election / Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations / Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by References1: 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
Court affirms the declaration of Bola Tinubu as the president of Nigeria.
The petition by Atiku and PDP lacks merit. Having found all 3 petitions to be unmeritorious, I hold that the return of Tinubu as elected President by INEC is right.

https://twitter.com/AIT_Online/status/1699512151994507676?t=yR4pRyDUbYEZGG3W4MYdFA&s=19

The Presidential Election Petitions Court on Wednesday affirmed the election of President Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

On whether the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was right to return Tinubu as the duly elected by majority of lawful votes cast in the February 25, 2023 poll, the Tribunal held that the petitioner — the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its flag bearer, Atiku Abubakar — did not successfully prove the allegations against this ground and indeed all the grounds in their petition.

Justice Haruna Tsammani said, “This petition accordingly lacks merit. I affirm the return of Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the duly elected President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The parties are to bear their cost.

The court also expunged 37 exhibits tendered by the witnesses from the court’s records.

On the issue of dumping of documents on the court, he held that this would only go to the weight to be attached to such evidence.

On the issue of Tinubu’s conviction and the issue of his dual citizenship, the Tribunal again held like it earlier did that this issues were incompetent and liable to be struck out and same were indeed struck out.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/09/06/breaking-tribunal-affirms-tinubus-election-as-president/

86 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by Alchemy528: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
I will lay justice insult on that man's head

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by TemplarLandry: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
😎 oga ni master…

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by flexlatifa: 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
CHAII i have just wasted my destiny in NIGERIA no house,no car, no investment. will i complain to my children that its bad leaders that caused it?

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by Dannyset(m): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
grin

Tearsssss

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by skj1377(m): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nairaland is silent hmmm

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by pandoragirigory: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
Hehehehehehehehehe

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by treesun: 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
References1:

https://twitter.com/AIT_Online/status/1699512151994507676?t=yR4pRyDUbYEZGG3W4MYdFA&s=19

APC is made to suffer Nigeria, reason they gave the judgment in the night. Their children will pay for this as God lives!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

In this life who pass you don pass you. Tinubu na BABA of Africa.

100 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by CilicMarin: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
What happened to the evidence from Peter Obi's Cloud Engineer from Amazon?

118 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by Jostoman: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
It will not be well with yakubu because if he has done the right thing on the day of election we wouldn't have found ourself in this mess of injustice Tsamani.

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by contentmakerPRO: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Judgement is not based on emotions but facts presented and argued about, not about explanation without proof. Thats what many of the oppositions didnt understand.
The person you are fighting, has mastered everything more than 20 years ago, and has prepared for it, long ago when both atiku and obi are still baby in politics. If you like, wail, cry, shout, nag, scream, Judiciary is not based on emotions and intimidations.

Funny thing is that majority of these bullies didnt vote just like those twins that has musical engagement in US, during the week of the presidential elections. They jet out secretely before elections, but wait tommorow now, you will see their tweet first.
The moment obi situation room and that of peter atedo stopped their so called "collision", i gave up already cos they have already seen the results even when they removed the so called rigged areas and added it to their own, they lost woefully, there by resulting in promoting blackmailers and looking for what is not lost..

Now, All eyes on judiciary don turn RED.

When arrogant, insurbodination and big head full atiku, obi and kwankwaso head, this is what they get in return. Assuming they worked together, genuinely, they would have given BAT run for his life BUT eh.
They can come back 4 years and try their damaged lucks already.
Henceforth, if i hear judiciary is a scam.. eh...As you lay yur bed... yu lie on it.....
They should not even bother to go supreme because it will be worse, the fine will be too heavy to pay.

137 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by foleskay(m): 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
undecided

Well I won't blame Nigerians who voted in the last elections. Its the un seriousness of Atiku and d over bearing attitude of The deluded Obi who tought he could defeat a rulling party under a mushroom party like labour i put d blames on.

The last elections was a proof that Nigerians are really tired of APC,but d division in PDP gave Tinubu the victory on a platter of gold. Tinubu won the election because of d unseriousness of Pdp and Obi. Obi really rate him self high Beyond his capability,hence his Downfall. He should have waited!! Good riddance to bad rubbish undecided

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by Sabadon(m): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
You see this country ba, forget it, it's dead and gone

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by JagabanB: 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Pains for mandate reclaimers.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by jahsharon: 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Go an die if you are not happy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by ecolime(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Jostoman:
It will not be well with yakubu because if he has done the right thing on the day of election we wouldn't have found ourself in this mess of injustice Tsamani.

The tribunal was an opportunity for all parties to seek redress and right the so-called wrongs of Yakubu.

Unfortunately, none of the candidates claimed to be the winner. Both were only seeking to disqualify the topmost candidate so that either of them can grab the seat through the back door.

You claimed you won, your supporters believed you did. Oya, gather your evidences and go to court, you dey mention Pre-qualification issues like drugs, certificates etc.

It shows you are not serious.

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by RockHard: 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Smh. BAT's enemies should just surrender already. That man got a very stubborn destiny. Nothing wey they haven't thrown at him, yet he keeps triumphing over his haters.

146 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by GeneralPula: 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Atiku is done politically..

He shouldn’t bother stressing anymore, tho Atiku I know might still contest for the next election..

The guy too like to dey contest..

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by Macmoni(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
darandam!
As duly expected
Throw all those trashes in the toilet
Now we will have some fools throwing insults and propaganda
Una go cry for 8yrs nonstop and I’m ready to wipe your tears

9 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by iCauseTrouble: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Thank God I have a contigency plan.
I hope all of you will be fine grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by kilisi(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
As expected!

Only Dumbo's and educated illiterates still think Atiku and Obi have any chance at the tribunal considering their watery arguments.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by Oblongata: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Long live President Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu!

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by paymentvoucher: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Gbam! Asiwaju can now focus on making the country a better place

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by raskymonojendor: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Before nko.

129 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by tunjijones(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
As expected.

I will never be delusional to think otherwise.

What happened to chimamanda's letter to US government?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by Donaldoni: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Shame on pigs..... cheesy

Only a deluded l*natic will expect the courts to overturn a presidential election angry

Even in the US, the republican-dominated courts could not upturn Joe Biden's election despite the glaring irregularities in the election.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by zizoo36: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Chapter closed undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by chiefolododo(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Tribunal just dismissed all the oppositions' cases

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by Elsueno: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Everybody should just relax, If u know u have tried ur best & have done the right thing. Then u have nothing to worry about. grin...This life is very very fair. Just face ftont & do ur hustle.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
"Learn how to lose and enjoy winning"

Abraham Lincoln.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders / Boko Haram Attacks Soldiers In Borno, 17 Killed / Allen Nwachukwu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.