Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President (25212 Views)

Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election / Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations / Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
O ti Zehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cheesy
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by lapintoz: 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ndo....chukudi....cry us a river 😭😭😭

kereman1:
Tinubu catch phrase "emilokan". Should even be the first point of disqualification, na only foolish wastelanders from the pig swine linage will rejoice, I have friends in different part of the country, trust me when I say, only foolish wastelanders from the pig swine linage will rejoice.

Cc

Donaldoni TemplarLandry pandoragirigory CilicMarin DodadaKoKigbe raskymonojendor JagabanB jahsharon

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by assholemods: 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
Jostoman:
It will not be well with yakubu because if he has done the right thing on the day of election we wouldn't have found ourself in this mess of injustice Tsamani.
He did do the right thing yet Obi lawyers couldn't prove it. Una mumu no too much?
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by ispreloaded(m): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
contentmakerPRO:
Judgement is not based on emotions but facts presented and argued about, not about explanation without proof. Thats what many of the oppositions didnt understand.
The person you are fighting, has mastered everything more than 20 years ago, and has prepared for it, long ago when both atiku and obi are still baby in politics. If you like, wail, cry, shout, nag, scream, Judiciary is not based on emotions and intimidations.

Funny thing is that majority of these bullies didnt vote just like those twins that has shows in US, during the week of the presidential elections. They jet out secretely before elections, but wait tommorow now, you will see their tweet first.
The moment obi situation room and that of peter atedo stopped their so called "collision", i gave up already cos they have already saw the results even when they removed the so called rigged areas and added it to their own, they lost woefully, there by resulting in promoting blackmailers and looking for what is not lost..

Now, All eyes on judiciary don turn RED.

When arrogant, insurbodination and big head full atiku, obi and kwankwaso head, this is what they get in return. Assuming they worked together, genuinely, they would have given BAT run for his life BUT eh.
They can come back 4 years and try their damaged lucks already.
Henceforth, if i hear judiciary is a scam.. eh...As you lay yur bed... yu lie on it.....
They should not even bother to go supreme because it will be worse, the fine will be too heavy to pay.
working together will not solve anything...this is about money, bribing all areas in this corrupt country..... If u think pdp+nnpp+lp merge together will defeat apc u must b dreaming .....the kind of money tinube is spending just to become president ehh he will get back 10fold from this corrupt country for good 8yrs of suffering

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by assholemods: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
kereman1:
Tinubu catch phrase "emilokan". Should even be the first point of disqualification, na only foolish wastelanders from the pig swine linage will rejoice, I have friends in different part of the country, trust me when I say, only foolish wastelanders from the pig swine linage will rejoice.

Cc

Donaldoni TemplarLandry pandoragirigory CilicMarin DodadaKoKigbe raskymonojendor JagabanB jahsharon
The people you call foolish get sense pass you.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by assholemods: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
drsibz66:

Nigeria has never been know for justice. Weather we like it or not we have to accept that only God can unsit a president in Nigeria. Because the ruling class in the law in Nigeria.
Even if there were 1 billion evidences . Tinubu already sitted as a president will still win. Is it not in Nigeria someone will loot money and still go to court to get a court injuction not to be investigated. The judiciary is the problem of Nigeria. Cos anywhere there isn't a law , anarchy is the order.

Note.. if you were thinking of anything from the Nigerian judiciary, sorry you worse than those that voted for tinubu and thought he was better than buhari.
If the judiciary has declared Obi winner or ask for re run you won't be saying all these. Sour losers!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by Aknashvillian17: 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
CilicMarin:
What happened to the evidence from Peter Obi's Cloud Engineer from Amazon?

You are a bad person. I've been waiting all day for this from somebody.
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by tubolancer(m): 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
flexlatifa:
CHAII i have just wasted my destiny in NIGERIA no house,no car, no investment. will i complain to my children that its bad leaders that caused it?
Because Peter Obi lost now you have wasted your life. I hope someone is with you there.
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by MyAmericandream(f): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
flexlatifa:
CHAII i have just wasted my destiny in NIGERIA no house,no car, no investment. will i complain to my children that its bad leaders that caused it?

Baba you go explain tire. Nigeria has turned brilliant young men and women into living corpse. You feel crippled, you feel like you can't do anything because of a failed system.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by flexlatifa: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Baba you go explain tire. Nigeria has turned brilliant young men and women into living corpse. You feel crippled, you feel like you can't do anything because of a failed system.
the dont knw what they have done to themselves. just 1 year, their eye go red

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bad leader or your foolishness and stupidity looking for short cut to success shocked
flexlatifa:
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
This weyre is calling himself and other ipob miscreants the people . Oponu eleribu
Creamz:
Nigeria is gone. Next elections are going to be violent knowing that the judiciary doesn’t work for the people

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by rafcrown(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Emi lo kan after Jagaban.
Disgruntled elements should learn from Jagaban on how to govern well.Just few days in power ,meeting stinkingly rich investors in India now.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by blowjohn(m): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
CilicMarin:
What happened to the evidence from Peter Obi's Cloud Enginheer from Amazon?

Evidence became cloudy
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by blowjohn(m): 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
The way the judgement was pronounced sef, it's as if atiku and obi lawyers did not prove anything but instead were using sense to form seriousness.... U know like when a cab man decides to take u to ur destination by using a longer route that u don't know just to eat ur money.

The thing come dey vex me. Those lawyers cud not prove anything. Just baseless fake ass evidence. Imagine even trying to use the US drug case to disqualify tinubu instead of focusing on the election lapses itself

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by Creamz(m): 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
This weyre is calling himself and other ipob miscreants the people . Oponu eleribu

For your information, I am only weeping for my friends and family who are in Nigeria at the moment. The suffering the people are currently facing and people like you who can’t see beyond their noses.
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:02am On Sep 07, 2023
Henix:

Obi should have waited for North to do another 8yrs? So you don't see anything wrong in Atiku using his financial power and influence to grab PDP ticket, when he should have supported a Southerner for equity and fairness?

Atiku blew away the chances of PDP/opposition, and not Obi. He should have simply supported a southerner, and then wait for next 8yrs to try his luck again
what stupid equity under PDP 16 years reign south did 13 year's north 3... If u guys want rotation president sponsor bill let it be in constitution that way all parties ll adhere... Since na South una want is tinubu not South??
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by DodadaKoKigbe: 12:05am On Sep 07, 2023
Tooreda:
Your gain?

Your tears. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:08am On Sep 07, 2023
Henix:

Southerners are not slaves to Northerners. Atiku's greediness deprived PDP the presidential election they would have easily won with a united house. Atiku should have waited, and not Obi.

Is Obi also the reason why G-5 Governors' request was not considered by Atiku, after using his financial power and influence to grab pdp ticket by all means? Atiku was never prepared to win any presidential election

then why are some of angry at tinubu as president or is he now fulani..? Politics game nobi emotions that's what some of u don't know.. that's why u pple thought LP can win even in 2031 LP ll not win
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by sweetTai(m): 12:18am On Sep 07, 2023
Obedient People, how market now?
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:31am On Sep 07, 2023
ecolime:

The tribunal was an opportunity for all parties to seek redress and right the so-called wrongs of Yakubu.

Unfortunately, none of the candidates claimed to be the winner. Both were only seeking to disqualify the topmost candidate so that either of them can grab the seat through the back door.

You claimed you won, your supporters believed you did. Oya, gather your evidences and go to court, you dey mention Pre-qualification issues like drugs, certificates etc.

It shows you are not serious.
Exactly my broda!

I was optimistic dat d learned judges would finally help me reveal d actual votes scored by all three major candidates, but judges dem sef no see actual votes wey Obi & Atiku both claimed dey got!

I can't be sentimental to all dis tinz.

If u win majority votes, present am make we calculate again.

Wtf angry
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by komzy589(m): 12:32am On Sep 07, 2023
foleskay:
undecided

Well I won't blame Nigerians who voted in the last elections. Its the un seriousness of Atiku and d over bearing attitude of The deluded Obi who tought he could defeat a rulling party under a mushroom party like labour i put d blames on.

The last elections was a proof that Nigerians are really tired of APC,but d division in PDP gave Tinubu the victory on a platter of gold. Tinubu won the election because of d unseriousness of Pdp and Obi. Obi really rate him self high Beyond his capability,hence his Downfall. He should have waited!! Good riddance to bad rubbish undecided
Dude, you’ve said it all. I’m a supporter of Atiku but already saw Tinubu’s victory when all these people were pulling out of PDP.
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by yussufnld: 12:37am On Sep 07, 2023
Get quality website for your business and free SEO optimization to get leads and customers without having to pay work fee with up to free $1,000 Google Ads credit to advertise your business across hundreds of websites, application, YouTube videos your ideal customers use.

You can also get a blog website with premium themes and plugins with help to get it monetized by Google Adsense so you can be earning dollars.

But the only condition is you pay for domain and hosting and I will show you there are still expert who are not after your money but mutual benefit

Message me on WhatsApp 0.8.1.3.5.9.6.1.1.6.0

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by blaise26abj(m): 12:42am On Sep 07, 2023
foleskay:
undecided

Well I won't blame Nigerians who voted in the last elections. Its the un seriousness of Atiku and d over bearing attitude of The deluded Obi who tought he could defeat a rulling party under a mushroom party like labour i put d blames on.

The last elections was a proof that Nigerians are really tired of APC,but d division in PDP gave Tinubu the victory on a platter of gold. Tinubu won the election because of d unseriousness of Pdp and Obi. Obi really rate him self high Beyond his capability,hence his Downfall. He should have waited!! Good riddance to bad rubbish undecided

The Obidients have ruined the chances Obi will ever have . The hatred and vitriol was out of this world . They made enemies of anyone that question anything even when the person was tilting towards obi . It is very sad . The damage will be long . I doubt obi will ever win a national election as the flag bearer. I was tempted to not vote obi because of Obidients .

The saddest thing is that everybody will go back to their tents and start disturbing everyone again in 2026. Prepare now . Build bridge starting today . Build formidable party structures . No they will be jumping from one party to another .
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by Mfetenang: 12:43am On Sep 07, 2023
Peter Gringory Obi can go to court 🤣🤣
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by kennethesan(m): 1:27am On Sep 07, 2023
You call that chambolic selection an election? You will pay dearly for upholding lies at the expense over 200millions joy.
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by ufotunang: 1:34am On Sep 07, 2023
Jostoman:
It will not be well with yakubu because if he has done the right thing on the day of election we wouldn't have found ourself in this mess of injustice Tsamani.
..that is it ... anyone iINEC declares the winner of presidential election...case closed...it will be difficult to upturn the victory of the person in court...so court is just a waste of time...our judiciary and judges are corrupt... going to court is a waste of time and money
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by ufotunang: 1:36am On Sep 07, 2023
Anyone iINEC declares winner of a presidential election...cased closed ...the person had won the presidential election... going to court in nigeria is a waste of time....no matter the evidence and case you present in court nothing the court will do...it's just a waste of time and money going to court..our judiciary and judges are corrupt...this is nigeria for you
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by Ilekokonit: 2:37am On Sep 07, 2023
MyAmericandream:

I thought Nigeria was on the mend during Obasanjo's second term based on what I saw on naija telly in the UK. So I relocated to Naija to open a restaurant in 2006 in Lagos. I was in Naija in the thick of it for 2 years and I only managed to make 25 Naira profit in the 6 months I ran the restaurant thanks to my staff who were all thieves.

I eventually sold all the equipment to someone who has been in Naija all her life and she invested her severance payment from a good job to buy me out including paying me almost 5 years rent refund but she still could not make it work and also closed it down after a few months - she employed a church member as manager and that one was not fully transparent with her.

I resisted coming back to the UK for another 18 months until I had to throw in the towel and go back to the UK. But before I left naija, I remember the last text I sent my younger brother - it goes thus :- I pity anyone who is trapped without a way of escaping out of Nigeria.

Even though I have been tempted and am still tempted regularly to relocate back to Nigeria, I somehow find a reason to still stay put in the UK and those reasons are tied to where that source of income in naija will come from ??

Imagine being highly educated in Naija and DAILY seeing an Agbero NURTW ballot snatching tout living like a billionaire right before your very eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President by Babastrong(m): 2:40am On Sep 07, 2023
[quote author=treesun post=125628506]

APC is made to suffer Nigeria, reason they gave the judgment in the night. Their children will pay for this as God lives![last
recourse
of
the
weak.
kikiikiki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting / Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW / EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.