Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Obi Shouldn't Listen To Lawyers Asking Him To Go To Supreme Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Shouldn't Listen To Lawyers Asking Him To Go To Supreme Court (459 Views)

Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos / Obi Shouldn't Consider Kwankwaso / Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo Laugh, Shake Hands After Asking Him To Sing Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Shouldn't Listen To Lawyers Asking Him To Go To Supreme Court by hisexcellency34: 7:17am On Sep 07, 2023
Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi shouldn't listen to lawyers asking him to go to Supreme Court. They are after his money

1 Like

Re: Obi Shouldn't Listen To Lawyers Asking Him To Go To Supreme Court by sarkinbauchi: 7:17am On Sep 07, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi shouldn't listen to lawyers asking him to go to Supreme Court. They are after his money

Re: Obi Shouldn't Listen To Lawyers Asking Him To Go To Supreme Court by iammo(m): 7:18am On Sep 07, 2023
cool

Obi should go to the supreme court.. atleast it's not his money 12billion Naira Labour Party donation, Ticket sales and revenue

Ajaero and Obi must give detailed account of their expenditure

1 Like

Re: Obi Shouldn't Listen To Lawyers Asking Him To Go To Supreme Court by TemplarLandry: 7:19am On Sep 07, 2023
Lawyers must get their cut from the 12 Billi donation Obi has siphoned.

1 Like

Re: Obi Shouldn't Listen To Lawyers Asking Him To Go To Supreme Court by GeneralPula: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2023
You’re a badt fellow Op..

How Lawyers wan take chop if things like that no dey happen?

Like dey everly talk, nah where man dey work, nah there e dey see money take chop..

2 Likes

Re: Obi Shouldn't Listen To Lawyers Asking Him To Go To Supreme Court by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:31am On Sep 07, 2023
The fact that he hasn't spoken since shows he is even feed up

Usually before now he would tweet to his mob almost immediately on the next move, I think he doesn't give a bleep about presidency again

I was even surprised he didn't make it to the court he has been sleeping in since it started

2 Likes

Re: Obi Shouldn't Listen To Lawyers Asking Him To Go To Supreme Court by BabanawanGod: 7:41am On Sep 07, 2023
It is needless going to any order court to waste time and money let him fine a way to be relevant to the Nigerian people by given help to his supporters who needs help and build up a stronger relationship with the Nigerian people for the next election
One day there will be equal rights and Justice in Nigeria
This song says it all

https://files.fm/u/xggd9gxpg equal right and justice
Re: Obi Shouldn't Listen To Lawyers Asking Him To Go To Supreme Court by Sharpsharp00123: 7:42am On Sep 07, 2023
hisexcellency34:
how will he justify d donations from mugus

He needs to spend some change so they can believe he used their money judiciously

This obi get business sense
Re: Obi Shouldn't Listen To Lawyers Asking Him To Go To Supreme Court by DMerciful(m): 7:43am On Sep 07, 2023
Obi is not spending his money..get that into your thick skull.

He is mostly funded from the diaspora
hisexcellency34:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Shouldn't Listen To Lawyers Asking Him To Go To Supreme Court by DMerciful(m): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2023
You don't know Obi then
NzogbuNzogbu:

Usually before now he would tweet to his mob almost immediately on the next move, I think he doesn't give a bleep about presidency again

I was even surprised he didn't make it to the court he has been sleeping in since it started
Re: Obi Shouldn't Listen To Lawyers Asking Him To Go To Supreme Court by Sharpsharp00123: 7:44am On Sep 07, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

guyman don cash out

The mugus can go back to Biafra or death now
Re: Obi Shouldn't Listen To Lawyers Asking Him To Go To Supreme Court by Calabar1stSon: 7:45am On Sep 07, 2023
Good thing is; bad governance knows no tribe or tribalism.

I'll never vote anymore for the rest of my life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Shouldn't Listen To Lawyers Asking Him To Go To Supreme Court by ccffwx: 7:47am On Sep 07, 2023
Wonder why Agbadorians are the ones so disturbed about the brown envelope forced Tinubu 'administration' while other people have restful sleep. Government can impose themselves into power but lack LEGITIMACY. That's how you all will go down in history. No one is actually surprised by your gimmicks but the fact remains that you will keep suffering and smiling. Make more noise.

1 Like

Re: Obi Shouldn't Listen To Lawyers Asking Him To Go To Supreme Court by mrvitalis(m): 7:47am On Sep 07, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Nah he needs to let the rape of the Constitution be made law by the supreme Court... Let the judgement ve sealed and used for future cases.... It's very important

He as a matter of fact needs to cement this judgement as a law by going to the supreme Court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Shouldn't Listen To Lawyers Asking Him To Go To Supreme Court by Nightwolf1: 7:48am On Sep 07, 2023
All these goats above do not understand what a precedent is.

Obi has to go to supreme court. Whatever is the outcome will be used in future adjudication.

Evil and goodness doesn't favour a particular set of people. You can smile today because it favours you, same method will be applied to favour others too. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Shouldn't Listen To Lawyers Asking Him To Go To Supreme Court by hisexcellency34: 8:20am On Sep 07, 2023
The ones you voted, did it count
Calabar1stSon:
Good thing is; bad governance knows no tribe or tribalism.

I'll never vote anymore for the rest of my life.
Re: Obi Shouldn't Listen To Lawyers Asking Him To Go To Supreme Court by NaijaCover(m): 8:57am On Sep 07, 2023
GeneralPula:
You’re a badt fellow Op..

How Lawyers wan take chop if things like that no dey happen?

Like dey everly talk, nah where man dey work, nah there e dey see money take chop..

Na So, My Brother.

Na Where, Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Money Dey Buy Food Take Chop.
Re: Obi Shouldn't Listen To Lawyers Asking Him To Go To Supreme Court by pandoragirigory: 9:02am On Sep 07, 2023
That is nonsense, Peter Obi should go to court and let him seek further redress
Re: Obi Shouldn't Listen To Lawyers Asking Him To Go To Supreme Court by Oskiki: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2023
pandoragirigory:
That is nonsense, Peter Obi should go to court and let him seek further redress

Obi will not go for a win... It's for the supreme court to cement this judgement from Tribunal. It will be on record

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Shouldn't Listen To Lawyers Asking Him To Go To Supreme Court by yemmight(m): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2023
Lawyers wants more esta code.
Re: Obi Shouldn't Listen To Lawyers Asking Him To Go To Supreme Court by asanausana91: 9:12am On Sep 07, 2023
#occupyabuja

(1) (Reply)

TINUBU: Is It Legal To Forge The Certificate Of The School You Attended? / Tinubu Will Soon Be Carried Out Of Aso Rock, After Dragging. / Saudi Arabian Government Pledges To Support Nigerian Central Bank With Forex Dep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.