Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Obi Shouldn't Consider Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Shouldn't Consider Kwankwaso (781 Views)

Obi Shouldn't Listen To Lawyers Asking Him To Go To Supreme Court / Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Shouldn't Consider Kwankwaso by Ofodirinwa: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
Udo everyone,

Obi should not consider Kwankwaso. To my knowledge Kwankwaso is very popular among youths, has a great grass roots structure, and performed well in Kano as governor.

Therefore, Obi should leave him. A divided Northern vote, especially a divided vote in Kano will only benefit other candidates more. Atiku's primary threat is his high chance of victory in Kano.

Kwankwaso also has a lingering feud with Ganduje who is dedicated to swashing Kwankwaso and controls the most powerful state in Nigerian politics, Kano.

VPs don't win elections. They can boost your vote in an area but that is it. So Kwankwaso's supporters may switch to Atiku if their man is not the main name on the ticket.

Atiku believes Okowa is going to get him Igbo votes for example. I can tell you now as a fact that Igbos have not flinched at the idea of Okowa. If anything it has only led to more Igbos accepting that his home region, Agbor, is not Igbo due to their own behavior.

Obi should consider a smart young northerner Muslim, even if they're a relative unknown because the south and north would love seeing this type of person.

6 Likes

Re: Obi Shouldn't Consider Kwankwaso by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Peter Obi is a Nigeria project, everyone will be carried along
Re: Obi Shouldn't Consider Kwankwaso by Frigga13: 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
This people like dreaming sha...

Power to the people

North 2023

Una go shout Biafra or death tire ..
Re: Obi Shouldn't Consider Kwankwaso by derecho(m): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
I wonder what LP needs a Kano jagaban for?
Imagine the arrogance of wanting Peter Obi for VP ,when even Atiku couldn't afford him?
Can kwakwanso even win Kano state?
LP should free him jor
Re: Obi Shouldn't Consider Kwankwaso by Frigga13: 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Udo everyone,

Obi should not consider Kwankwaso. To my knowledge Kwankwaso is very popular among youths, has a great grass roots structure, and performed well in Kano as governor.

Therefore, Obi should leave him. A divided Northern vote, especially a divided vote in Kano will only benefit other candidates more. Atiku's primary threat is his high chance of victory in Kano.

Kwankwaso also has a lingering feud with Ganduje who is dedicated to swashing Kwankwaso and controls the most powerful state in Nigerian politics, Kano.

VPs don't win elections. They can boost your vote in an area but that is it. So Kwankwaso's supporters may switch to Atiku if their man is not the main name on the ticket.

Atiku believes Okowa is going to get him Igbo votes for example. I can tell you now as a fact that Igbos have not flinched at the idea of Okowa. If anything it has only led to more Igbos accepting that his home region, Agbor, is not Igbo due to their own behavior.

Obi should consider a smart young northerner Muslim, even if they're a relative unknown because the south and north would love seeing this type of person.

You will wake to confirm that Pdp win east massively

Be dreaming ...

Power to the people
Re: Obi Shouldn't Consider Kwankwaso by Golan007: 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Last last Obi must do his boy boy.
Re: Obi Shouldn't Consider Kwankwaso by SmartPolician: 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Obi should get in touch with Sanusi.

That's if he's willing to get into politics.

TBH, there are few intelligent politicians from the north and they are mostly in the APC (El-Rufai and Zulum).

Shehu Sani is another good choice, but his electoral value has waned over the years.
Re: Obi Shouldn't Consider Kwankwaso by Light78: 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
He should go to Kastina and find one Fulani politician. Easy win

He has got SS and SE. All he needs is NW and NC. Fulani fit give am that.

Obi got the SW. Igbos in Lagos will deliver.

Tunubu will lose some pooling units in Lagos to LP

The plan is Two months before the election, there will be a massive decamp to the labor party.
Re: Obi Shouldn't Consider Kwankwaso by emvicks2(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2022

Ofodirinwa:
Udo everyone,

Re: Obi Shouldn't Consider Kwankwaso by Ofodirinwa: 1:13am On Jun 22, 2022
SmartPolician:
Obi should get in touch with Sanusi.

That's if he's willing to get into politics.

TBH, there are few intelligent politicians from the north and they are mostly in the APC (El-Rufai and Zulum).

Shehu Sani is another good choice, but his electoral value has waned over the years.

Sanusi is only important to southerners online. Ganduje has also crippled him.
Re: Obi Shouldn't Consider Kwankwaso by maybet081: 4:04am On Jun 22, 2022
Personally I don't like the delayed,it might work against Obi, soon people might begin to think that obi's victory is dependent on Kwankwaso which is not, any other capable strong northern Moslem will seal up obi's victory in the north.

Obi must know that he is an ordained project for Nigeria, he appear in the Nigerian political scene as the right person, but especially at the right time.
It is time to enter the field there are much work to be done. We don't need just a victory we need it landslide.

God bless Nigeria.
God his excellency Mr Obi.
God bless Nigerians of good will
I see a better future.

(1) (Reply)

Johnson Boris Ask Buhari To Seek Re-election Again In 2023 / 7 Reasons Why Yoruba Nation Agitation Is Failing / I Will Resign From PDP If Supporting Peter Obi Is Seen As Anti-party (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.